View Single Post
      08-12-2020, 02:54 AM   #2
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

[QUOTE=yco;26552253]its really ironic that the same season F1 says "we race as one", conflictions never stop.. since 12th of August is the last day to sign the new F1 deal with teams for next 5 years, things really started to heat up..

Racing Points case aside, last years Ferrari engine "tricks" kept secret somehow i guess first time in F1 history and FIA keeps favoring Ferrari clearly.. i do respect Ferrari's heritage and the brand itself but this FIA: Ferrari International Assistance thing started to get annoying.. F1 needs Ferrari but at the same time Ferrari needs F1 as well.. Ferrari's almost all advertising and branding is based on F1.. Ferrari doesnt need more money if the whole purpose is distributing F1's income better among all teams.. Toto Wolff is just standing against this but somehow no one backs up except Racing Point.. not in the video but in an older article Toto was saying team bosses tell different things behind close doors and different on press about the new concorde deal..

i really fed up with FIA's blurry decisions, keeping secrets and stuff..
i dont know if FIA wants to be constructive for all teams why not implementing rules like constructors finished in first 3 or only first should share some blueprints of some elements.. or why not giving more money to newer teams to help them develop their car or only to survive.. cause this really doesnt like we race as one at all..

please, lets talk about this aside whichever team we re supporting cheers..

Damon hill has been saying previously that Merc and Ferrari should leave F1,they're actually strangling the sport and its just the money thats floating it.Its difficult to break stranglehold because there's so much money involved that things with those two are 'circumnavigated' in private when things like dubious increase in power and now political subject is involved to further concrete it over.
Im afraid it may be too big a nut to crack unless there is revolution and huge outcry, over to the fans.
Appreciate 3
yco5722.50
mk1fan3.00