View Single Post
      07-15-2011, 09:34 AM   #92
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
And I'm proud to be on his team. I do love that company, and I'd shout it from the heavens just like him if someone gave me a speakerphone in NYC. Anyone who doesnt feel this way about their computers are just jelly

Fair enough.... I think the biggest advantage of W7 for the average user is the new troubleshooting features which make things much easier to figure out for the less experienced, and 99% of the time the network troubleshooter resolves any issues on its own. Definitely useful.

All I can say, is that most (if not all) technologies that are used for life saving situations are not powered by apple. Im talking about anything that is to be used in serious situations. Ever seen ATC systems run by Macs? any medical equipment built with apple technology? military/rescue equipment runs on what?

Ive never seen Apple products deployed in any sort of life threatening or life saving situation :thumbsup
:
Thats because they can't afford it, and apple computers were never built to be office computers. Same reason you don't see them at the thousands of cubicles..

Those type of companies have full IT people on staff to continually fix them.
Appreciate 0