View Single Post
      01-16-2020, 06:46 PM   #47
EricVR4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT335xi View Post
Bottom line regardless of who is suspected of cheating you guy cheated and got caught and there’s plenty of evidence. There is now some saying the cheating continued in 2019 with the buzzers , and the video of the Altuve walk off homerun were he is yelling don’t rip off my jersey!! I wonder why
Altuve explained that literally 5 minutes after he won that game in his interview on the field. Also, MLB fans can't cherry pick what's right about the report and what isn't, that's not how this works

People can't say "see the report said you cheated" but then not believe the rest of the report when it says they found no evidence after the regular season in 2018. People can't pick and choose which facts they want to believe. You either believe the report or you don't

We cheated, we got caught, we got punished. I've already said that and I'm fine with it. It sucks that it happened and it's embarrassing because we didn't even need to do it (statistics prove that). But we did. I wish Manfred would investigate the rest of the league and leads he keeps being given because it's fairly obvious it wasn't just us and the Red Sox. But he won't, because he's lost enough fans already over the years and he doesn't want to blow up the league. Money is too powerful a motive/tool....which is what leads to so many people cheating in the first place. Human nature's "win at all cost" mentality when the stakes get as high as they are in professional sports.

We'll be used as an example, along with whoever else was involved (Cora, Beltran) and then be done with it.