02-27-2020, 02:11 PM   #737
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Your anti-cop bias is obvious. You can be a big boy and own it and get the respect due a person who owns their biases. Or you can continue to claim to be "the messenger." Your call. Costs us nothing either way.
A small correction. My anti Slacker cop bias is obvious. You don't know me. I am not one to say "Thank goodness there are brave cops to go out where I won't". I walk the walk. I break up muggings in Brklyn (one push-in attempt with a woman entering her brownstone, one pulling a guy off a woman outside our local (since gone) crack house, one very quiet incident, where I asked the guy if he knew those 3 folks, and he started yelling, "they have a gun!!" I followed them for blocks, hoping a cruiser would come by. They saw me following them. (See, I am a big boy!)

I work for what I see as the good side. Sorry you find the cost of respecting that personal choice as too high.

At my last employment, the boss used to say, "If you can't take the heat...". That was when I worked weekend nights in an emergency room. I could have worked weekday afternoons where the clientele were easier, or I could go to a regular vet & clip toe nails....

Can we rename this thread, "...all easy questions for cops" ?

Murf

Last edited by Littlebear; 02-27-2020 at 03:20 PM..
Appreciate 1