04-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #826
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
Be glad to:
"In this modern world I think we all live in, there are two socio-economic groups that stand out to me. The Jewish people outperform the masses (some say they control the world!), stressing learning & the book. Asian folks also outperform, and are known to have extreme devotion to learning how to advance. Neither group relied on guns to advance.
My parents did it the Catholic way. They had a bunch (4 in the first batch, then two more on the side), threw them out on the street, & hoped one would rise to the top. So last century.

Murf

PS: We now have three "Murfs" cruising this forum!"

Post #801

So 10 posts back on this thread in which you are responding to multiple members you made an obscure remark that some might consider racist (not me FTR) about the Jews and Asians that really doesn't have much to do with where the tread started or is now......ok then. Oh and it was in reply to this comment by Sedan Clan and me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
You live in a bubble. That much is apparent.

Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
.... How would you like it if someone told you that you were wasting your money on computer courses rather than buying a gun to be a better supporter of the US constitution?

Murf
Its crystal clear now, NOT.
Appreciate 0