View Single Post
      04-07-2019, 01:07 PM   #254
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

from a huge sixers fan....they are str8 gargabio.

i hate modern ball....everyone is a hybrid player and leads to pissy ass players with egos.

like why is my point guard 6-10 and can't shoot....now simmons is amazing. but until he CHOOSES to shoot he cant play PG. you constantly have embidd out on the 3pt line to strech cuz simmons aint a perimeter threat. if you understand bball at all...youll realize how much of a disadvantage this puts you in.

furthermore..plays get called up for JJ in crunch time. a old, never quick player is going to ghit the game winning shot! HA

also i know fultz couldn;t shoot. but its almost like if you cant shoot a three then you cant play ball...AT LEAST HE ATTEMPTED to shoot, simmons don't....but fans only listen to what media tell them.

i say butler at point and run pick and roll with embidd and we taking the nba finals...simmons at 4 until he learns to shoot. its that simple. if you can't coach a young player to begin shooting; there is a serious issue with coaching.

also simmons and embidd constantly logjam. It would be ideal for everyone to be tall and shit, but theres a reason small guys are also succesull. you need to be able to slither and pentrate throught small holes in the paint. to drive in and handoff to embidd you cant be the same height as him or logjam

i'll say again....ben simmons can def shoot the ball; so why doesnt he....its a bad play to pass up an open shot unless shaq is shooting it
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13347.00