View Single Post
      07-22-2018, 02:25 AM   #36
Jo-Sta07
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ferrari 458, BMW i8, Acura NSX

There are tuned 720S's and some exhaust/downpipe mods that add HP as well. Check out AWE/Fabspeed/DME. Supercharged Huracan and stock 720 are basically neck and neck and i think there's a vid of Brookes from drag times outrunning a supercharged Huracan pretty easily from a roll.

For me on lambos, the visceral nature is negated by the fact that I'm just not comfortable behind the wheel. I don't fit! I don't know your general proportions though so you may fit like a glove. Also, they aren't a race car, which I've driven and that's really an experience. The level of engagement in a 720S and Huracan/Aventador is essentially the same. Sound is different, but all are easy to drive slow (Aventador S slightly less so but only bc of gearbox) and are very very quick for public roads. You can't use the speed in any of them on the street but acceleration is so fun in cars today, really no one ten years ago experienced anything like what we can get for $200k.

The quirk of the Aventador gearbox even in the S would be annoyance to me, not something I'd find characterful. The Perf has a tremendous gearbox as does 720.

Ultimately you just have to drive em all! Different people like different things.
Appreciate 1
JasH621.00