EatThatLunchBaby
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: ‘23 M3 Comp xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
gran turismo 7 - the most cars and tracks but unrealistic driving. all you get is understeer and snap oversteer. nothing in between. poor steering wheel feedback. no seat motion as not PC. but you can have VR!
Thank you so much for the big write up!! Everyone posting is really helping so I appreciate all the input, but this right here is my current issue (as I’m only playing GT7). I can’t tell at all when I’m even near the limit then BAM it’s just snap oversteer and I’ve blown the race. I love my M3 because I can play with it at the limit and it feels pretty progressive.

I’m going to try and upgrade my rig and then play on PC. I’m leaning towards iRacing but based off your comment it sounds like I should test out other titles as well. I already have a decent PC (RTX 3080 & i7) and a 4k 120Hz monitor (LG C2 OLED) so that should be plenty for filling in between track days.

Does anyone have suggestions for frames to start with? I current just have the next level racing GT Lite (basically a lawn chair with a wheel & pedals) so that will definitely need an upgrade first
Appreciate 0