Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E83 X3, F87 M2, 17' i3 REX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M///Fanatic View Post
My Fiancé and I just recently purchased a 2017 Rex Fluid black with Deka and the tech packages. We knew the exact specs we wanted so our car is coming from Oregon!

Because we paired this lease with the purchase of my M2, we saved about $3,800 off MSRP which to me felt like a good deal.

I've read and watched tons of videos about the i3 for the last 2-3 years and am so happy we can finally join the family of i3 owners

Curious what some owners first tips and suggestions would be?

Pics will come as soon as she arrives next week!
You certainly have great taste in cars! How do you like your M2 + i3 combo? I've got a color matched couple. Both mineral grey. Love both cars equally but in different ways.

And just like you I've been interested in an i3 for at least 2 years. Ever since my first test drive in the spring of '15.
Why thank you! I would have to agree I love our combination of vehicles.

Unfortunately my M2 hasn't arrived yet, I am Picking her up in Germany on May 2nd. The i3 was a bit delayed coming from Oregon so we won't see it until Wednesday.

My M2 will be Mineral grey so I must say you pick your colors well for your BMW couple!

So far the folks I have talked to always seem quite interested in our chosen car combo, what can I say best of both worlds!

I hope you find yourself in an i3 one day! We are beyond excited!