12-01-2021, 11:08 PM   #8
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Interesting choice indeed but as with many other products the judgement of the car will be settled once the regular customer get their hands on it, saw that the first ones have been delivered at the welt so we should start seeing them arrive at the dealers soon enough. And when it comes to the reliability of it there is probably gonna be risks with that but as with any new cars good that there is warranty on the car. Remember my 235 when it arrived it was a completely new model at that time, had some minor issues but all appeared during warranty time so that was good.

But hopefully people haven't hyped them up to much on the car, after all i believe this will be a proper cruiser/dd machine maybe some track use but for track i would have something like the new M3 or the M2 and not because of the ICE engine but mostly because of the weight associated with the i4. I said it before they need to start reducing weight on these EVs otherwise you are gonna get diminishing returns no matter how large of a battery pack or cells you put in to it, if the weight keeps going up.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 0