Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmersandmopars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
I sold it last year, should have kept it. Now 991 pricing is through the roof and not the value that it was before despite being an amazing car. I sold it for $100k and had people lowballing me at $80-90k lol. Probably worth $135k now.

But I have a Ferrari FF now which is incredibly awesome and also gone up about $30-40k since I bought it 6 months ago. Though I am tempted to sell, take profit, and roll that into a 430 Scuderia or 458. Life is rough.
So I'm foreign to the Porsche scene and never knew the 911 had a rear seat. Upon arriving to a Porsche dealer in Houston to look at a Taycan for my wife I sat in a 911 and thought holyshit... it can "seat" 4?. The rear seats were the main reason I bought my M8GC. Well we got her a build allocation for a Taycan Turbo S with no markup that'll arrive next Aprilish and I asked about the availability for the 2022 911 Turbo S. I was told a year plus wait just for an allocation. So the hunt was on. By stroke of luck I found a build allocation in California (I'm in Houston) for not only a 911 Turbo S Cab which would also be an April delivery, but a 911 Turbo S that would be next July. Requirement was $10k down for the build allocation and a $30k markup which after calling around to multiple high volume Texas dealers was a great deal and I was told by a few to jump on it and couple even asked for the dealers info.

So boom....

Here's what I ended up with and next April will be a brutally expensive month.

https://cc.porsche.com/icc/ccCall.do...bcode=Pnrhcss6

Being my first Porsche..... please give me input as there's sooooooooo many options.
Congrats. But the market is just nuts. I got 5%off my 992 S last year.