07-01-2019, 12:38 PM   #523
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Turns out my aunt has adopted the family curse and she has an infection in her tummy, her infection levels are shooting up and she's horrible with meds so I took her to the hospital, got her to see a doctor and now I'm shoveling pills in her mouth. I'm drinking non alcoholic beer and sitting in my porch while those so called friends of mine are being hauled home by their wives. My aunt is notorious for getting a bad reaction from anything so two simultaneous antibiotic courses 3 times a day will mean a ten day delay in my renovation projects.

This final push is going as well as all my best plans ever have.
It's good she has someone who will take care of her.

As for your roof plans......I have never been one afraid of heights. I used to do Radar Level Gauge installations on huge tank farms out in the middle of no-where....being so far up in the air it was crazy. Never gave it a second thought.

But as I have got older...for some reason it has begun to catch up with me. Maybe it's because the pitch of our current roof is so crazy....or the fact of not being "tied-off" when up there awhile back doing some inspecting.

Either way...be safe!