12-03-2019, 08:37 AM   #1565
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Mine has gotten more busy as well, frustrating to an extent since my gym is on the smaller end. Whatever, they'll leave as quickly as they came. No chicks on my end, just a lot of out of shape guys in clothes that are too small lol. I hate when my clothes are too tight, usually my shirts are pretty loose as I want the range of motion. Not sure if they're trying to show off or what hahaha
I wear a variety of gym shirts/tanks. I try using hoodies sometimes but It holds heat so much that i feel like I'm going to pass out cause it's so hot. I like to wear stringers 70% of the time cause it gives me more flexibility cause it almost feels like I'm wearing no shirt. 30% are shirts that I cut off the sleeves and that also gives me room to stretch
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0