11-27-2016, 08:49 PM   #73
b-thumper
Atlantic != Atlantis
United_States
Rep
Drives: German Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
What are your thoughts on the S3? We see a lot of them in the city and I love the way the look. We'll will be moving to the burbs this spring/summer an am definitely considering one.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, if they can garnish this car with all the love they gave to the M2 and make an argument for not getting an audi S3, I'll stay with them. If not, its time to either jump ship or pick up a ZHP.
It's a great little car. Basically a Golf R in sedan form. It's quick, looks good, and the interior is quite high quality, especially when you spend some time in it.

Only real negative for me is the transmission when you are not driving aggressively; it aggressively shifts to save fuel. You can drop it into sport mode without much effort, but then it's going to hang onto gears a little too long for normal driving.

If you are serious, go test drive one. I have mag-ride and it's definitely worth it. Oh and if rear seat head room is an issue, go with a Golf R, the hatch roof line has more height in back.
Appreciate 0