09-13-2020, 01:12 PM   #426
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post

AALLLBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!
he took the car to its max.. always believed in Albon and he made superb move overtaking Ricciardo from outside.. well done to Albon i hope from now on things ll get easier since this weekend took a lot of pressure off from his shoulders!!!

and guys..
we ve seen again why Lewis is one of the best in the entire history of F1.. without a slip he was on the race 100%.. i was listening his team radio like always and he was asking where he can save more tire, where he loses time to Bottas, what others doing etc constantly.. while Bottas doesnt even ask anything at least for 2-3 laps at all on avg.. well Lewis just make things look easy.. but actually its not easy.. great 90th win.. 2 more to go break Michael's record.. fantastic!!!
Bottas.. he is a fast driver but i guess it started to be clear that he is not WDC type driver.. he is doing his best but just like almost all the drivers clashing with Lewis he is making mistakes at the times he really must not..

poor Ferraris really.. exit of corners Leclerc was falling behind at each corner.. losing time on corners a bit as well.. it should be so demoralizing for him and the team but Leclerc hanging on quite great.. and seeing Vettel fighting with Russel.. ouch!!

such a crazy race really.. Sainz was in the wrong place again.. Renaults and McLarens shine wasnt around this weekend.. but its great for Ricciardo for taking some decent points.. and Stroll.. that was a big crash and he is lucky that he was unhurt really..
Congrats for Albon and Ham !
On the other hand : BOT didn't deserve P2 !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
yco5724.50
M5Rick59630.00