Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
Leclerc is just like valuable long-term stock.. general trend is getting higher and higher each race.. he does mistakes but he learns from it and moves on which is crucial.. Sainz is fast but i believe there is more than for Ferrari to go with him.. Leclerc can extract more.. he proved it many times and he ll continue doing it.. Carlos was treating Lando like a little brother off track most of the time.. not sure it ll work like that with Leclerc..

and Mazepin.. i guess he ll have some big shunts this season since Haas is tricky to drive already.. like Lando said once for Carlos.. he ran out of talent.. probably we ll see such moments not rarely.. he ll start to receive negative media attention day by day if it goes like this.. even before the season started he gave enough reasons already for it..

what do you think?
Ill preface this first part by saying I really like both Sainz and Leclerc.
I do think that Sainz enjoyed being the #1 and against Lando in his rookie year, we will see how he does against Leclerc who looks pretty solidly stronger than him. Last year was a bit more even between him and Lando and he was on his way out so who knows. I think he will be a solid #2 who wants to be a #1.

As for our least favorite Russian, I see him doing poorly in most races and ending in retirement. I have seem some of his previous F2 runs and I never saw anything that impressed me tbh. I agree, he just doesnt have the skill. If he decides its not for him and he is his Dad pull out of F1, it will probably also mean the end of Haas. So a bit of a double edged sword unfortunately.
Appreciate 4
yco5724.50
MKSixer34173.50
minn1914012.00