View Single Post
      08-06-2022, 08:06 PM   #5
TechCTU
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X5 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpitts View Post
Congratulations! Room-wise, how would you compare the iX to your X5? Do you feel that the front seats are about the same, smaller? And cargo space. I've got a 2019 X5 40i, and I'm trying to decide whether to just keep it, go for an iX, or maybe even the X7 LCI. :
Room wise the front and back seats have more room and you can fit 3 people in the back with no issues at all. With the hump gone it's a big difference. Also in the front it feels much bigger due to the open space and changed console.

The storage space in the back seems to be about the same. The x5 had the two cubbies on the side and that's missing in the iX. You do get a storage shelf in the iX. I loaded up today and I was able to fit the same amount of stuff.

The new design of the x7 is nice, I did look at that before going to the iX. I wanted to go electric and get the benefits of huge HP and low maintenance. If I was to select an ICE SUV, the x7 would be my choice. If they dropped the big 8k screen in there I may have been swayed
Appreciate 2
gpitts247.00