View Single Post
      08-30-2022, 06:12 PM   #16
techwhiz1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335, E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW007CA View Post
Almost everything the reviewer stated in the 2nd video is spot on! Anyone who pays in excess of $70,000+ for a 4 series gran coupe converted into electric is a FOOL.

All the comments below are of people who are butthurt and expect only raving reviews about the i4.

I applaud the reviewer for presenting an honest and balanced review of this vehicle.

$70,000+ folks for a converted 4 series! I'm sure your saving so much $$ with that price tag.

Keep up the hype!

First it's not a converted anything.
The CLAR.platform was designed to handle ICE, BEV and hybrid.

Second most people slamming the $70k for an i4 probably can't afford to buy it and are just haters.

I would say that anyone that spends $55-65k on a TM3 is an idiot. Poor build quality. Poor suspension. Crappy interiors from a car that cost like premium but my Chevy Bolt is an overall better package.

It doesn't have proper switches, knobs or even gauge cluster because they cost cut so much.

Won't even get into the limited color and interior options. Remind me of Henry Ford "you can have any color as long as it's black".

Oh but wait, it's fast is a straight line. SMFH!

Tesla FSD that never will be. Keep up the hype!