View Single Post
      08-31-2022, 12:21 AM   #19
BMW007CA
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis_BE View Post
Funny remark, they showed that a converted ICE car can be as efficient as platforms build from the ground up …

But moreover, the driving pleasure shines in every review, who cares about the detailed analyzes, the only thing that matters is driving dynamics and efficiency.
I for one could not stand my Model X 2020 and sold it after 9 month’s for a Beamer, every time I get into it and drive, it puts a smile on my face (and it’s cheaper as well). Initially I was happy with the Tesla, but than the little and not so little things started to annoy me, no real 360 camera, phantom braking on AP, no cross traffic warning when reversing out of driveway, the little interieur noises, the drive shaft replacement, the mis aligned doors that damaged paint, the wind/road noise, the squeaks of the rubber joints, mirrors not folding out at minus 5 Celsius, no CarPlay …
The only thing Tesla has is the better road trip planner and the SC network, but now that SC network is open in most of Europe, that made me decide to go BMW … So do 3 other Tesla friends, one went etron, other one Porsche and another one also BMW …
Look Tesla will be fine, a rising tide will lift al boats
I do not like nor am I defending Tesla here, just to be clear.
Appreciate 0