View Single Post
      09-14-2020, 10:09 AM   #460
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Masi has said that 12 drivers have been warned for panicking and putting lives in danger by flooring it into cars that were cruising in the middle of the pack while a leading driver said the pace car was dragging out the rolling start.
Anyone know the time gap to the pace car switching off it's lights and when Bottas finally bolted,I don't have sky.
SC turned its light off in last corner.. literally at the last corner entrance..
and after watching the onboard cameras seems like Russel made the back of the pack think race started.. cause he left quite a margin between him and the car in front on the straight and floored it then braked again.. looks like he s been caught napping a bit at a place that cars in front could pull away fast..

its at 21:25 on F1TV..

but more importantly i believe Russel can be blamed but Kvyat had a huge gap before the last corner as well.. i guess these 2 things wobbled the pack and crash happened..

and even if it looks like its Sainz's fault in the race since he crashed from behind actually he was pacing himself pretty ok.. cars in front was acting anormal..