E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > For Sale BMW 2009 BMW 330i Manual

05-09-2024, 04:28 PM   #1
Fiedka
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

For Sale BMW 2009 BMW 330i Manual

Hello all,

For sale is my beloved 2009 BMW 330i. Car is fully stock except NOXEM.
Currently on 31400 miles, I am the second owner who bought the car in 2020 when the mileage was approximately 17400.
To me it is the perfect spec of an understated, last of the breed BMW sedan with naturally aspirated straight 6 and manual gearbox.
I am really sad to have to sell it but I am leaving UK and bringing the car over to Germany is difficult post-Brexit. Ironically, I cannot find a remotely nice example over there to purchase.
All paperwork is present, two keys, original invoice, service history.
The only flaw is mark on driver's side front bumper - someone scratched it at the NCP car park and drove off.
The price is 10000 pounds. You will not find another one like this (UK or Europe). There is a level of negotiation to be had if the Seller is reasonable.
I can happily provide more pictures.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0