Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianeck View Post
You should flat out say in your profile that you *may or may not be using the app for market research purposes only and that all conversations may be disclosed publicly without further notice. . . Then you don't have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings anymore, and any of the poor suckers that get on board at least have some idea of what they're dealing with.
And, like with terms of use, they would look at your picture and click anyway - pretty much no matter what you said.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 04:35 PM   #398
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
I'm just thinking that is going to be someone trying to rescue Sara soon. Cuz she gonna get ... Taken. It was highly topical, I assure you.

Mmmmhmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard print View Post
I'm a little curious about this. Do you guys exchange social media with all the people you go on dates with from these apps? I don't. I think I've only exchanged with 2 girls, at most. I'm not a player by any means, but I feel like it would somehow come back to bite me in the ass if I happen to somehow meet someone I really like.
Fuck no. I do my research and stalk their pages (I'm pretty good at finding them) though to see if there are undesirable qualities/excessive children/etc., because I'd rather get that shit out of the way than find out about it later and waste invested money and time. Facebook simplifies this process very well.

You are right on the money about the latter. If they follow me on Instagram or Facebook or something, I usually just block them since they never really end up being anyone particularly significant, should I find a girl that I actually like.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 04:56 PM   #399
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
This is my all time favorite interaction on tinder, one of these self entitled girls I was talking about. I was going to give my thoughts on the last couple pages but Im short on time at the moment.

She did a really shitty watermark "DO NOT COPY"...like anyone would want to copy her damn pics anyway. The fucking exposure is ridiculous!!!!

02-29-2016, 05:01 PM   #400
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
This is my all time favorite interaction on tinder, one of these self entitled girls I was talking about. I was going to give my thoughts on the last couple pages but Im short on time at the moment.

She did a really shitty watermark "DO NOT COPY"...like anyone would want to copy her damn pics anyway. The fucking exposure is ridiculous!!!!

"And how dare you abuse the...."

Lol stupid whore.

Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 06:01 PM   #401
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Dat grammer, bruh.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 06:10 PM   #402
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Are we just going to ignore the fact that you took a selfie in an elevator?

HEREINMYELEVATOR.mwv
Nothing wrong with work selfies
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
      02-29-2016, 06:21 PM   #403
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Dat grammer, bruh.
It hurts your eyes, too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
See swagon Sara is exemplary. There is actually another person with her in the elevator, and she's turned the other way because she can't block out her radiance.

Appreciate 1
      02-29-2016, 07:04 PM   #404
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
I think I just locked down a date with a chick...and we are going to see walt whitman's house...
      02-29-2016, 07:27 PM   #405
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I think I just locked down a date with a chick...and we are going to see walt whitman's house...
Pic?
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 07:29 PM   #406
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LRP M3 E92, MR M3 E93

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
Sara, how did it go with the gentleman with his son and daughter in the pic?

BTW... rocking nice heels girl!!
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 07:51 PM   #407
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Dope!

Look, don't be mean and ask for head immediately like you did for the last chick. I'm sure you're charming and all that, but give her a chance.

Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 07:52 PM   #408
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LRM3 View Post
Sara, how did it go with the gentleman with his son and daughter in the pic?

BTW... rocking nice heels girl!!
Never flipping messaged me.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 08:01 PM   #409
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Pic?
Im actually not going to exploit her on here. Normally, I would but I feel like since karma has no time release, if i put her on this forum I will get my ass kicked eventually. She is pretty cool, normal, and we both like walt whitman haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Dope!

Look, don't be mean and ask for head immediately like you did for the last chick. I'm sure you're charming and all that, but give her a chance.
Oh dude totally, I wouldn't drive to Camden NJ to see a dead writer's house with her if I wasn't giving her a chance...not to mention live in a hotel room with her. It really It really is the ultimate gamble...she could be the zodiac killer.
      02-29-2016, 08:04 PM   #410
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Im actually not going to exploit her on here. Normally, I would but I feel like since karma has no time release, if i put her on this forum I will get my ass kicked eventually. She is pretty cool, normal, and we both like walt whitman haha

Oh dude totally, I wouldn't drive to Camden NJ to see a dead writer's house with her if I wasn't giving her a chance...not to mention live in a hotel room with her. It really It really is the ultimate gamble...she could be the zodiac killer.
Good shit, keep her pics outta this. I don't take most of these chicks seriously so I'll post whoever seems interesting enough to talk about.

Whoa. Welp, in that case I'll make sure this thread doesn't get shut down so we can use it as proof in case you disappear. Sounds like she's proving to be a positive investment though, mutual interest in Walt Whitman sounds like a substantial date.

Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 08:13 PM   #411
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Good shit, keep her pics outta this. I don't take most of these chicks seriously so I'll post whoever seems interesting enough to talk about.

Whoa. Welp, in that case I'll make sure this thread doesn't get shut down so we can use it as proof in case you disappear. Sounds like she's proving to be a positive investment though, mutual interest in Walt Whitman sounds like a substantial date.
Amen. I wish I saw this thread earlier...I went through a 'sporty goth' phase and jesus christ THOSE were some interesting convos.

hahah, it's all in good fun. I think everyone is on tinder for a common goal of [maybe] meeting someone cool. The main thing is everyone wants to play coy on tindi nation..and I quote Aziz here,

“Unlike phone calls, which bind two people in real-time conversations that require at least some shared interpretation of the situation, communication by text has no predetermined temporal sequencing and lots of room for ambiguity. Did I just use the phrase “predetermined temporal sequencing”? Fuck yeah, I did.”
― Aziz Ansari, Modern Romance: An Investigation

No one really wants to put themselves out on tindi nation, and we usually get shot encounters like the ones we've been documenting. Or, our egos come into play where it becomes the "who will cave and message first" when in reality we want to talk to the said person and vise versa.

I could be wrong, but this is the vibe I get from my friend's stories and just the tinder mindset in general, a la "omg hes so cute I want him to message me" or " dude shes hot, lets see if she hits me up"..I dont even know where I'm going with this.

/rant
      02-29-2016, 08:41 PM   #412
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Amen. I wish I saw this thread earlier...I went through a 'sporty goth' phase and jesus christ THOSE were some interesting convos.

hahah, it's all in good fun. I think everyone is on tinder for a common goal of [maybe] meeting someone cool. The main thing is everyone wants to play coy on tindi nation..and I quote Aziz here,

“Unlike phone calls, which bind two people in real-time conversations that require at least some shared interpretation of the situation, communication by text has no predetermined temporal sequencing and lots of room for ambiguity. Did I just use the phrase “predetermined temporal sequencing”? Fuck yeah, I did.”

No one really wants to put themselves out on tindi nation, and we usually get shot encounters like the ones we've been documenting. Or, our egos come into play where it becomes the "who will cave and message first" when in reality we want to talk to the said person and vise versa.

I could be wrong, but this is the vibe I get from my friend's stories and just the tinder mindset in general, a la "omg hes so cute I want him to message me" or " dude shes hot, lets see if she hits me up"..I dont even know where I'm going with this.

/rant
Shit, yeah that would've been interesting to hear about LOL.

And bolded for fucking truth. It is so easy for a woman (or man) to hide behind a digital approach to communication, dodge questions, be elusive, or just seemingly indifferent. As a result, things get misinterpreted and signals become mixed. For this reason, I said earlier that for me, on Tinder, the interest is either mutual or GTFO. I don't waste time chasing women around, as I'd rather not deal with a woman who makes me jump through hoops to move an inch. Like, I'm honestly just trying to make conversation with you, if I wanted to fuck you you'd have known by now/it would have happened already.

It's all about ego massaging dude. I honestly stopped messaging girls first a while back. That's the only way to really figure out who's worth talking to. Especially when she gets hit with regular solicitations or hook-up lines from the very beginning. If that's what she's used to, then that's what she expects. Since I don't fit that bill, I'll pass on her.

Appreciate 1
      02-29-2016, 08:53 PM   #413
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
All of this reflecting warrants a beer
      02-29-2016, 09:04 PM   #414
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
All of this reflecting warrants a beer
Amen to that.

Digital toast from here as I just did my upper/core routine earlier and am full of chicken, kettle corn, couscous, and a cookies 'n' cream protein shake. Got some Dominican beer in the fridge though, maybe I'll bring it with me to work for lunch tomorrow.

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 02:21 AM   #415
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Quote:
It hurts your eyes, too?

See swagon Sara is exemplary. There is actually another person with her in the elevator, and she's turned the other way because she can't block out her radiance.
I mean, I'm not even a native English speaker and I'd never fuck up the grammar so much (not saying my English is perfect.) I'm probably weird, but bad grammar is a bit of a turn off for me. Maybe that's why I'm still single, haha.

I think Sara just told her to fuck off.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 04:38 AM   #416
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LRP M3 E92, MR M3 E93

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
Quote:
Never flipping messaged me.
clearly not worth your time then.... character of a snail.
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 06:16 AM   #417
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
damn Sara, looking fine skinny girls ftw
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 06:20 AM   #418
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:

/rant
wth is sporty goth?

Quote:
Shit, yeah that would've been interesting to hear about LOL.

And bolded for fucking truth. It is so easy for a woman (or man) to hide behind a digital approach to communication, dodge questions, be elusive, or just seemingly indifferent. As a result, things get misinterpreted and signals become mixed. For this reason, I said earlier that for me, on Tinder, the interest is either mutual or GTFO. I don't waste time chasing women around, as I'd rather not deal with a woman who makes me jump through hoops to move an inch. Like, I'm honestly just trying to make conversation with you, if I wanted to fuck you you'd have known by now/it would have happened already.

It's all about ego massaging dude. I honestly stopped messaging girls first a while back. That's the only way to really figure out who's worth talking to. Especially when she gets hit with regular solicitations or hook-up lines from the very beginning. If that's what she's used to, then that's what she expects. Since I don't fit that bill, I'll pass on her.

You guys hit the nail on the head.
What r they expecting vs. what r u expecting.. sometimes it's much easier to just cross paths with the person iRL and u'll know if anything is possible in one second.
That said, you WILL get what u r looking for, if you're looking for the impossible, you'll never find it, and if you're looking for trouble you might find it, so watch out for what you are actually doing on there.
Appreciate 0