BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-12-2020, 04:39 PM   #155
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20421
Rep
11,993
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
3 metres same as in Italy,those measures are for the best I'm sure my friend.
It's my birthday this weekend and not going to any restaurants,big party and feast at our home
Yeah I see . It's the best way to keep yourself and your family healthy .
My friend I wish you an early Happy Birthday !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 04:56 PM   #156
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
3457
Rep
3,254
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Happy Birth-Day!

Closed (VERY partial list from the last 5 days or so):

Seattle Public Schools
University of Washington
Amazon
Boeing
Microsoft
F5
National Basketball Association
Major League Baseball
XFL
NCAA March Madness
Disneyland Anaheim California


Downtown Seattle is a ghost town....restaurants going out of business daily
Thank you Racerbruce!
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 04:58 PM   #157
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
3457
Rep
3,254
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah I see . It's the best way to keep yourself and your family healthy .
My friend I wish you an early Happy Birthday !
Many thanks my friend.
We just want to forget about this corona thing.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 05:02 PM   #158
racerbruce
Racerbruce
racerbruce's Avatar
1189
Rep
1,433
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Enjoy immensely....

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Many thanks my friend.
We just want to forget about this corona thing.
What's on the menu??
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 2
      03-12-2020, 05:09 PM   #159
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20421
Rep
11,993
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
The elderly care center in Kirkland (about 25 miles from us) was the epicenter of the US COVID-19 outbreak and 20+ patients have died; scores of other patients and employees test positive; there are 10 (yes 10) other elderly care centers in the greater Seattle area that have MULTIPLE cases that have tested positive....

About a week ago, my wife and I have voluntarily self-quarantined at home.
I see . Self-quarantine is the way to go ...I can't because my job-function is very important for the company .

We just got here in Belgium a special newsflash !
Pretty much everything is locked down from tomorrow morning !
Schools , restaurants , theaters , disco's , sport events and all the open public places .

Only companies, food stores and pharmacies will remain open ( with reservation )

Oughhhh !!!
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 05:12 PM   #160
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20421
Rep
11,993
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
What's on the menu??
He told me it's Belgian fries with mussels with a good cold white wine !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 05:14 PM   #161
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
3457
Rep
3,254
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
What's on the menu??
Bacardi and lime coke,32 year old cognac,IPA Green King beer (since 1799) whiskey,Polish vodka..5 types, bourbon inc Jack Daniels.
oh nearly forgot pork,chicken,fillet,rib eye and sirloin steak,roast potatoes,veg,salad...no stand up 'nibble' snacks here.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 05:21 PM   #162
racerbruce
Racerbruce
racerbruce's Avatar
1189
Rep
1,433
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

OK....

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Bacardi and lime coke,32 year old cognac,IPA Green King beer (since 1799) whiskey,Polish vodka..5 types, bourbon inc Jack Daniels.
oh nearly forgot pork,chicken,fillet,rib eye and sirloin steak,roast potatoes,veg,salad...no stand up 'nibble' snacks here.
I'll take my private jet and be there....I'll bring a homemade blackberry pie.
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 2
      03-12-2020, 05:23 PM   #163
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
3457
Rep
3,254
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
I'll take my private jet and be there....I'll bring a homemade blackberry pie.
I've got the vanilla ice cream to go with it.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 05:23 PM   #164
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20421
Rep
11,993
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Many thanks my friend.
We just want to forget about this corona thing.
My friend It's all my pleasure !

Forget Corona is not possible for the moment . Because it's everywhere .
You can always watch a good movie to change your mind .
That's what I'm doing during the next weekend ...

Note : My uncle tested negative for the Corona virus . He has pneumonia , he is still in the hospital and is very weak from his cancer treatments .
Would love to visit my uncle in the hospital .. But I can't because the hospital is also locked down .
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 05:26 PM   #165
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
3457
Rep
3,254
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend It's all my pleasure !

Forget Corona is not possible for the moment . Because it's everywhere .
You can always watch a good movie to change your mind .
That's what I'm doing during the next weekend ...

Note : My uncle tested negative for the Corona virus . He has pneumonia , he is still in the hospital and is very weak from his cancer treatments .
Would love to visit my uncle in the hospital .. But I can't because the hospital is also locked down .
Thank goodness it's not C/V, fluid on the lungs is still concern.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 05:27 PM   #166
racerbruce
Racerbruce
racerbruce's Avatar
1189
Rep
1,433
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Oh -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
He told me it's Belgian fries with mussels with a good cold white wine !
My wife's fav....mussels in a white wine sauce; during our last Paris trip in 2018, we stayed in the 6th and she had the most memorable mussels at a small bistro....ever.

During our Paris trip in 2014, we took a train to Brugge and stayed in a wonderful hotel; it was Armistice Day and weather in early November was blue sky and 60F....we sat out in the town square for alfresco dinner - never will forget it.
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 2
      03-12-2020, 05:31 PM   #167
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20421
Rep
11,993
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
My wife's fav....mussels in a white wine sauce; during our last Paris trip in 2018, we stayed in the 6th and she had the most memorable mussels at a small bistro....ever.

During our Paris trip in 2014, we took a train to Brugge and stayed in a wonderful hotel; it was Armistice Day and weather in early November was blue sky and 60F....we sat out in the town square for alfresco dinner - never will forget it.
Yeah . Our Belgian food is in general outstanding . And our Belgian beers as well..
Nice to hear you enjoyed it over here
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2020, 05:35 PM   #168
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
3457
Rep
3,254
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
My wife's fav....mussels in a white wine sauce; during our last Paris trip in 2018, we stayed in the 6th and she had the most memorable mussels at a small bistro....ever.

During our Paris trip in 2014, we took a train to Brugge and stayed in a wonderful hotel; it was Armistice Day and weather in early November was blue sky and 60F....we sat out in the town square for alfresco dinner - never will forget it.
Been to Bruge ourselves, was quite a trip.Went in the wifes CLK,not too far for us and there's no place like it.Remember a boat trip also..that Stella Artois beer was awesome.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2020, 08:35 AM   #169
racerbruce
Racerbruce
racerbruce's Avatar
1189
Rep
1,433
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Health....

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Thank goodness it's not C/V, fluid on the lungs is still concern.
Wishing your uncle continued healing and a speedy recovery.
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 2
yco1418.50

      03-13-2020, 11:03 AM   #170
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
3457
Rep
3,254
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Wishing your uncle continued healing and a speedy recovery.
It's actually ///M Power-Belgium's uncle that is in care.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2020, 11:24 AM   #171
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20421
Rep
11,993
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
It's actually ///M Power-Belgium's uncle that is in care.
Today I called my uncle for a few minutes ...Because last wednesday it was his birthday .
First I thought it was not him . Because I could barely understand him .
Sounds like his voice is gone . He sounds very weak .
My aunt told me the pneumonia is better , but it's the cancer . The bone scan and blood sample was bad again .
But he was very happy to hear me anyway . Actually he's my friend .
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2020, 12:39 PM   #172
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
3457
Rep
3,254
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Today I called my uncle for a few minutes ...Because last wednesday it was his birthday .
First I thought it was not him . Because I could barely understand him .
Sounds like his voice is gone . He sounds very weak .
My aunt told me the pneumonia is better , but it's the cancer . The bone scan and blood sample was bad again .
But he was very happy to hear me anyway . Actually he's my friend .
I'm glad he is recovering from his pneumonia to an extent and as there is no c/v you can visit him soon when the c/v situation stabilises in the health centre.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2020, 12:58 PM   #173
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20421
Rep
11,993
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I'm glad he is recovering from his pneumonia to an extent and as there is no c/v you can visit him soon when the c/v situation stabilises in the health centre.
Negative .Would love to visit him . But he got strict regulations from the hospital ..The hospital is also locked down .
If he returns at home . He must go in quarantine at his home .
8 weeks to begin with .That's what my aunt told me .
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2020, 01:12 PM   #174
M5theonlyone
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
3457
Rep
3,254
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Negative .Would love to visit him . But he got strict regulations from the hospital ..The hospital is also locked down .
If he returns at home . He must go in quarantine at his home .
8 weeks to begin with .That's what my aunt told me .
You have to call him regularly as you have done now to keep his spirits up,
it will keep his enthusiasm up and keep him going strong.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2020, 01:30 PM   #175
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20421
Rep
11,993
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
You have to call him regularly as you have done now to keep his spirits up,
it will keep his enthusiasm up and keep him going strong.
Of course my friend
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2020, 04:45 PM   #176
racerbruce
Racerbruce
racerbruce's Avatar
1189
Rep
1,433
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
It's actually ///M Power-Belgium's uncle that is in care.
Got it - thank you; I knew it was M's uncle - I chose the wrong thread to quote
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST