Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW i3 Forums BMW i3 General Discussion

12-31-2019, 11:34 PM   #1
misterkofa
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw i3 rex

Any performance/repair shop refs in NorCal?

I'm having a tough time finding a shop that will install the AST lowering springs I purchased from EAS. Most shops I called won't touch it cause they're intimidated by the "electric" sensors.

One shop quoted me $750 which is ridiculous considering EAS in San Diego installs these for about $300.

Can anyone recommend a shop in the SF Bay Area that can do the work for a reasonable price? Cause right now I'm considering making the trip down to SD.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2020, 05:44 PM   #2
SF_E60
Negotiator
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 (LCI), i3 BEV

Garage List
2015 BMW i3 BEV  [0.00]
2009 BMW M5  [0.00]
Are you talking about European Auto Source? if so they are in Anaheim which is in Orange County. Also way closer than San Diego would be to you. I have a set myself sitting in my garage waiting to install. I plan to do this myself. The only shop that I can think of in the bay area that maybe you can ask is Performance Technic in Fremont. Also for what it's worth I know shops locally here in socal that would do it for way less than $750!
Appreciate 0