Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW i4 Forum - i430, i440 (G26) EV Forum BMW i4 Forum - M50, eDrive40, eDrive35 (G26) EV Forum

11-14-2021, 12:11 PM   #1
kbsilver
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340GT & '22 eDrive40

Anyone figure out wheel/tire options for edrive40?

This question is for the USA market. Here in pothole NJ, where I've bent my share of rims, I'm looking for the smallest wheel possible with AS tires (it does snow here).

For the edrive 40, base wheels (which are a bit ugly) are 18" with performance tires. It seems as there is only ONE option for AS (all season) tires which is the 19" Style 855 wheel, which is not the best looking, at least in pictures.

The other wheel options seems to only be available with Dynamic Handling and/or Sport Package which are unnecessary for me (unless they would like to throw them in for free. .)
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2021, 12:56 PM   #2
Encanto
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsilver View Post
This question is for the USA market. Here in pothole NJ, where I've bent my share of rims, I'm looking for the smallest wheel possible with AS tires (it does snow here).

For the edrive 40, base wheels (which are a bit ugly) are 18" with performance tires. It seems as there is only ONE option for AS (all season) tires which is the 19" Style 855 wheel, which is not the best looking, at least in pictures.

The other wheel options seems to only be available with Dynamic Handling and/or Sport Package which are unnecessary for me (unless they would like to throw them in for free. .)
You answered your own question.
Appreciate 0