03-23-2009, 05:28 PM   #45
Mu Mu
First Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
26 and enjoying life in Calgary. Single, but with a few friends with benefits. I'm not in the least bit interested in dating, so I just enjoy the companionship and the fun.
Thats me, except for the fact that Im a year younger and dont live in calgary!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #46
Zirenz2006
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Comp IOMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mu Mu View Post
Thats me, except for the fact that Im a year younger and dont live in calgary!
That's me too, except 6 years older and I don't live in Calgary either.

The thread title says "young", not sure if I fall into that category anymore.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #47
EHbavarian
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90

well im 22 years old, i own a black e90 well modded, i been out here since i was 12, i used to live in manhattan 116st and lexington, during the winter out on eastern long island is fucking dead bro, i mean from montauk to westhampton dude, nuttin but trees haha, during the summer is alot different, i love to party and i do go out to clubs pretty often but when it comes to girls sometimes its not about who own's a bmw or a benz its about who u are and the way u talk to girls, u could be a busted dude but with a great attitude u could be knocking every girl' 24/7, everyones is right there are more fun places out in nassau then suffolk but u should take a trip during the summer to the hamptons, maddddd bitches if u got game dude, u could end up with a nice smart, hot pretty girl. good luck haha
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #48
Mu Mu
First Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirenz2006 View Post
That's me too, except 6 years older and I don't live in Calgary either.

The thread title says "young", not sure if I fall into that category anymore.
Trust me you do bro!
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #49
KCE90M3
Private
Rep
Drives: 1997 Infiniti I30

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
I'm 23 and I'm pretty 'mature' for my age or boring, depending on how you look at it. I'll go out once every a couple of weeks or so. I grew out of the club scene that a lot of kids my age are still into. When I go out, I'll just hang out with my boys that I know from way back.

I find it pretty relaxing to just hit the gym for a couple of hours at night and come home to read.

It's hard for me to find a girl that interests me because again, most girls my age are still quite immature. If I find her..cool, but I'm in no rush. Right now I'm more focused on getting my degrees and career.

Amen to that man. I know what you mean. I'm a student at Kansas State, would be graduating this year, but because of changing majors, transferring from the juco I was at before (savin dough is the way to go ha) etc I won't be graduating for three more years. (Long story, but to try to paraphrase it, I changed majors sophomore year, lost some credits, spent an extra year at the juco trying to save more money, not knowing I could've just come out here and started taking out these studios earlier. I'm an Interior Design major....one of three guys out of about 150 people in the program ). It's not a bad deal...it's the #1 design school in the country so the opportunities for a good, well paid job in about any locale are good if you work hard, I love what I'm doing...studying and homework are actually fun, and what red blooded male wouldn't want to have the male to female ratio there is in design? ha....

That's beside the point...kind of. Problem is there's alot of people who just want to get trashed three nights a week and call that having a good time (not to mention thinking that's what they're out here for). I'm not against going out, having a couple of drinks, dancing, meeting some girls, whatever...but it's not really a scene that I embrace like alot of people my age (I don't mean to sound high and mighty or conceited here but alot of the girls you meet at bars are divas...aka drama waiting to happen).

I'll go out when I can, if I feel like it, but some nights I'd rather just chill at home with the fellas and watch a movie, workout, play guitar or something like that. Since I transferred out here to K-State I've been pretty focused on getting this degree and getting the most out of every opportunity, trying to study abroad next year, checking out internships for the future, etc. I've made some really good friends in the process, and between homework (about 30-60 hours of studio work a week, plus whatever in other classes), being a manager at the local Chipotle, etc. I don't really have alot of extra time as it is. If I meet a girl that's available (ha...that's a whole other story....its crazy how many girls are "taken" out here) and there's a mutual attraction/interest, I would be glad to make it work, but I don't "need" a girlfriend. I'd like one, yea...but needing is a whole different animal. The way I see it, I need to take care of business and do what I'm out here for and make sure I'm happy individually, not rely on a girl to make me happy. If I find one that is compatible then so be it. Sometimes easier said than done, but I know that's what needs to happen. It's okay to be a little more "selfish" with your personal goals and work on yourself at this point in life, later on you probably won't have that opportunity when you have the wife, the kids, the mortgage, etc.

1997 Infiniti i30gold/tan/Pirelli SP4 All weathers/nothing/nada/zip/zero
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #50
KCE90M3
Private
Rep
Drives: 1997 Infiniti I30

Guess I don't fall into the BMW owner category....yet....my bad fellas ha....just thought I'd put in my 2 cents though.

1997 Infiniti i30gold/tan/Pirelli SP4 All weathers/nothing/nada/zip/zero
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 11:32 PM   #51
The_Blob
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Social life sucks BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where I live in Canada!!!

I grew up with the online community. I used to ask people how long it has been since they meet human life. There were times when I was the only person online (back in the early 90's) in my area in city of several million. Yes, that was before the INTERNET (World Wide Web) and there was only ONE online chat board system.

Social life still sucks here.

Right now, my current goal is buy my own house/condo in a nice area and get a girlfriend.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 02:23 PM   #52
E92asmutter
its colder here than South Cuba
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 (matchbox)

Since I drive a M3 I get tons of p00ntang. I can barely keep up these days.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #53
NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

Thumbs up

I drive a Veyron and I've got snatch all over me 25 hours a day.

Got my money in the stock market, sold before it fell. Live by myself, but I have a model girlfriend. I might be marrying her in Venice next year, but I don't know, LOL!!!

I'm 18 btw.

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #54
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92asmutter View Post
Since I drive a M3 I get tons of p00ntang. I can barely keep up these days.
pretty much the truth
but girls seem to like my friends rr s/c more...
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #55
xtac
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F80 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xiRN View Post
I'm 22 years old. Have an '09 335xi. I'm paying for it by myself. I went to nursing school straight out of high school, now I work in one of the coolest places ever: operating room. I live in Nassau County. I don't know much about social life on LI since i'm not a party-goer type. I usually just chill at home with my boyfriend. I like to save money, but like most ppl, it's hard when you want to mod your car. I don't have many friends, just a few close ones, but that's the way I like it.
22 yr old female who likes bmw's.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #56
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtac View Post
22 yr old female who likes bmw's.
Could just be a gay male nurse... ever think of that?

I am single but would not mind settling down a bit, you can only party hard for so long before you get burnt out. I am more onto buying myself toys (power tools, motorcycles, cars, houses, friends) and trips (the reason for the friends ) lately.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 05:59 PM   #57
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Could just be a gay male nurse... ever think of that?

My neighbor, Morris is a gay RN who lives with his boyfriend. True story.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #58
xtac
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F80 Comp

gaylord fawker
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 09:56 AM   #59
theblackmamba
Banned
Rep
Drives: 0

Last edited by theblackmamba; 06-01-2009 at 11:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #60
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICanHasBoost View Post
Just saw this thread. Don't really comment much in these types of threads because I'm a 'secluded' person in my personal life. I've learned that being meticulous, open minded and taking a 'hands off and on" approach to alot of things in life will get you to places that you'd never dream of reaching.

I just turned 24. Just graduated from UCF in December 2008 (Go Knights!). My parents are 3rd world country immigrants who have made a name for themselves and taught me about how hard it is to work and attain what you want. They didn't come from well off families and didn't have most of the luxuries that we can afford now.

I moved from the north to the southeast after I graduated high school. My parents were big on the 'get your degree scheme' but I really didn't like going to class much; I just loved the girls, partying and hanging out.

I went to a Community College right out of high school; My parents paid for my first semester of textbooks and that was it, every semester I covered my own ass and paid my own tuition and books even up to my last semester of graduation at UCF. I graduated with NO student loans. I did this by working EXTREMELY hard sometimes 50 hours a week + full time classes. I graduated with my BA in MIS. Going back in a few months to finish up my MBA or MA in Programming or something.

I got my 335 in my junior semester at UCF and I've paid for everything I've done to it, all car payments etc. I live at home; and the only reason I do this is because my parents' crib is pretty big and they wouldn't even use 1/2 of the house.

I'm business minded and very smart -- anyone who knows me can attest. I hustle and grind. I'm now enjoying life; do advertising for a living right now. Love it for what it is. Looking into buying a house soon.

A girl broke my heart a while back so now I'm just enjoying the single life. Fwb's are great but can get 'drama-some'. To the OP -- the key to meeting women is being confident about being yourself. They'll sense it and women love men that they can confide in.
Congrats my fellow Knight!
      05-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #61
akh23456
All I do is Win... Eat Race Sleep
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Range 2011 M3 2019 600lt

Garage List
i am 22 in college own a 09 e90 m3 loving life.....i paid for own m3 with very little help from my parents
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #62
Bmoney2K4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 535i

You have to enjoy every damn thing you can in your 20s. I'm telling you I live in a culture and society with great expectations. To all those who are enjoying their 20s, keep doing so, push the limits and enjoy because life is fleeting. Trust me.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #63
M6ZeusGod
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BForbes View Post
Congrats my fellow Knight!
I graduated Summer 08 from UCF
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 02:55 PM   #64
yomama69
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers2385 View Post
I graduated Summer 08 from UCF
I graduated before the stadium was even a thought.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #65
guardianangel3290
Free at last
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Audi S-line Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberglass View Post
Woke up, got out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, i noticed i was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
Somebody spoke and i went into a dream
woOOOOOow

**If the possibility exists that you may have "failed" in either a normal or "epic" fashion, please follow this link.**
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2009, 03:07 PM   #66
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

define 'very little'

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh23456 View Post
i am 22 in college own a 09 e90 m3 loving life.....i paid for own m3 with very little help from my parents