BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW i8 Forums BMW i8 General Discussion

03-29-2019, 03:23 PM   #1
zagaboo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: i8 Roadster

Ipure Impulse 'experiences'

My membership recently expired and after responding to an email to 'stay in touch' I get an email about a newly launched 'experiences' programme.

I'm unsure yet whether this is just a new add on for the normal membership (I could be still receiving regular mailers as my membership has only just expired) or something different, like a 'sample of events' which former members are eligible for. Be a nice move by BMW if it is the latter.

Any other 'ex members' received this and can shed any light on whether we are indeed eligible?

These seem to be a short, but pretty decent, selection of the usual events I'd been invited to over the years. Eg 'parco Valentino, jazz at the welt, stelvio pass drive'.

I can also follow links through to the Sadler Banks booking site for these 'experiences' so could be legit!
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 03:39 PM   #2
JasH
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: McLaren & Ferrari & i8 & i3

I had the same, ages ago. Not had anything from it yet. Likely to be PI-Lite, based on comments by BMWi in Munich when I was there. i.e. perhaps 1 "lite" event a year, such as a lite version of Munich, as that one can accomodate more numbers.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 03:45 PM   #3
zagaboo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasH View Post
I had the same, ages ago. Not had anything from it yet. Likely to be PI-Lite, based on comments by BMWi in Munich when I was there. i.e. perhaps 1 "lite" event a year, such as a lite version of Munich, as that one can accomodate more numbers.
May be something different Jas.

Email says it's newly launched and the itineraries appear to be fully fledged 'events' that we had been used to.

E.g. Stelvio Pass Drive cut/paste:

This event includes the following benefits:

One nights' accommodation at the newly opened Andaz Munich Schwabinger Tor in Munich, in a double room, for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest, including breakfast and parking, on 6 June

Welcome dinner and road book briefing at the Andaz hotel on the evening of 6 June

Picturesque scenic drive, especially designed for BMW i Pure Impulse members, in your own BMW i8 on 7 June

Coffee and lunch breaks en route to Bormio

Two nights' accommodation at Hotel Alù, in a double room, for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest, including breakfast and parking, from 7-9 June

Dinner at Hotel Alù on 7 June

E mountain bike tour and other planned activities on 8 June

Farewell dinner in Bormio on 8 June

Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 München

Please also note that a participation fee of EUR 550 (incl. VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 03:47 PM   #4
zagaboo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagaboo View Post
Quote:
May be something different Jas.

Email says it's newly launched and the itineraries appear to be fully fledged 'events' that we had been used to.

E.g. Stelvio Pass Drive cut/paste:

This event includes the following benefits:

One nights' accommodation at the newly opened Andaz Munich Schwabinger Tor in Munich, in a double room, for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest, including breakfast and parking, on 6 June

Welcome dinner and road book briefing at the Andaz hotel on the evening of 6 June

Picturesque scenic drive, especially designed for BMW i Pure Impulse members, in your own BMW i8 on 7 June

Coffee and lunch breaks en route to Bormio

Two nights' accommodation at Hotel Alù, in a double room, for one BMW i Pure Impulse member and one accompanying guest, including breakfast and parking, from 7-9 June

Dinner at Hotel Alù on 7 June

E mountain bike tour and other planned activities on 8 June

Farewell dinner in Bormio on 8 June

Organiser: JI Events & Services GmbH, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 5, 81737 München

Please also note that a participation fee of EUR 550 (incl. VAT if applicable) is payable to the organiser JI Events & Services GmbH.
Of course, could be a complete red herring and I'm just receiving normal emails whilst I am still being eradicated from their system
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 04:26 PM   #5
JasH
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Of course, could be a complete red herring and I'm just receiving normal emails whilst I am still being eradicated from their system
Can you log in though?

I can see the events pages, but cannot log into my account any more.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 04:36 PM   #6
zagaboo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Can you log in though?

I can see the events pages, but cannot log into my account any more.
Yeah. Can still log in fine. Can also follow links to booking forms and also links from old event emails to my 'dashboard' on the Banks Sadler site, where the 'experiences' are also listed.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 05:12 PM   #7
JasH
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Sounds good.

See if you can still log in on 1 April. I was "kicked out" at the end of a month
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2019, 01:16 PM   #8
fishpond
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: i8

I've still got a few more months left on my PI membership and I also received the same mail. The login for these new experiences are the same as the regular Sadler Banks login as far as I can tell.

As Jas says, it might change for you on the 1st April (in which case you should book them all up before close of play tomorrow ;-)).
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2019, 04:45 PM   #9
zagaboo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpond View Post
I've still got a few more months left on my PI membership and I also received the same mail. The login for these new experiences are the same as the regular Sadler Banks login as far as I can tell.

As Jas says, it might change for you on the 1st April (in which case you should book them all up before close of play tomorrow ;-)).
1st April and can still log in
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2019, 04:46 PM   #10
zagaboo
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpond View Post

1st April and can still log in
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2019, 05:07 PM   #11
JasH
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Nice

Have you checked your PI card, to see what the expiry date on that is?

Mine proved accurate, for when I stopped being able to log in.
Appreciate 0