BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-09-2019, 12:02 AM   #2135
F30dud
Second Lieutenant
F30dud's Avatar
81
Rep
213
Posts

Drives: 18 340 msport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: cali

iTrader: (0)

My gym moved to a brand new location, all i see now is ass ass ass...makes going to the gym so exciting, every day i see a new ass
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2019, 12:39 AM   #2136
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2778
Rep
3,165
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30dud View Post
My gym moved to a brand new location, all i see now is ass ass ass...makes going to the gym so exciting, every day i see a new ass
Love seeing new pooping dispensers too.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2019, 09:44 AM   #2137
CTinline-six
Winning
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
2818
Rep
1,843
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
But seriously, fuck these social media "celebrities"

End rant.
Agreed. These people annoy the fuck out of me, and I call them out whenever I can.
__________________
Josh
Appreciate 1
      01-09-2019, 01:02 PM   #2138
JP10
Lieutenant
JP10's Avatar
361
Rep
455
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Charleston, SC

iTrader: (0)

Not much to contribute here, but I travel a solid bit for work. Hotel gyms are annoying as hell, just the fact that they lack equipment and usually only go up to 50lbs on the dumbbells. Also everyone who goes in there is so laxidasical sometimes it makes getting them off certain equipment a problem. Presense of a solid gym is usually my deciding factor when choosing where to stay, but even then the options are sometimes limited. I need to just start buying week long passes to actual gyms while on travel, I never have the motivation that I do in an actual gym compared to an hotel gym.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2019, 10:24 PM   #2139
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2778
Rep
3,165
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Not much to contribute here, but I travel a solid bit for work. Hotel gyms are annoying as hell, just the fact that they lack equipment and usually only go up to 50lbs on the dumbbells. Also everyone who goes in there is so laxidasical sometimes it makes getting them off certain equipment a problem. Presense of a solid gym is usually my deciding factor when choosing where to stay, but even then the options are sometimes limited. I need to just start buying week long passes to actual gyms while on travel, I never have the motivation that I do in an actual gym compared to an hotel gym.
If I'm doing quick trips (1-5 days) for work, I usually take off from the gym, and use them as a deload/recovery week- and go for a run (climate permitting) it's an awesome way to 1) not deal with shitty hotel gyms and 2) get to see the city!
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2019, 10:52 PM   #2140
irishbimmer
Banned
1133
Rep
1,568
Posts

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Delta; Real men have their own gyms. However, should you need a gym to workout, the ywca might work for you.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 12:30 AM   #2141
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
5460
Rep
12,891
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
so funny thing today and at least to me it felt like this guy decided he wanted all eyes on him today. and I think he did that because of how pack the gym is now with all these New Year's Resolutioner's. this guy is a regular so like most of us we kinda know the regulars and their routine. this guy decided he was gonna squat some crazy weight. from across the room i'm gonna say on an Olympic bar he had 45lb plates almost all the way to the end but he had a 25lb plate and a 10lb plate on the end which he could not get a safety clip on. so i'm not sure how many plates that is but it was full and the bar was already flexing. he straight up barked like a dog getting the whole gym's attention as everyone gathered. sitting down putting on knee straps looking up as he's howling away! than he stands up grunting and breathing so loud as he throws his weight belt around him like Dana White does when he wraps a belt around the champion. gets under the bar...lifts...steps back and does 1 squat ass all the way down and back up! very impressive by all means! now, the only thing at the time that comes to my mind was Ronnie Coleman sitting in a wheel chair. really, this guy is no body builder, probably a power lifter but what makes one man do this knowing people in front of him like Ronnie in the long run ends up in the wheel chair because basically the body can't take it. just doesn't make sense to me anymore?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
I'd have shook the mans hand.

Any ass to grass squat with over 500 lbs in a commercial gym deserves a pat on the back, despite the douchey and unnecessary warm up.
took a picture of how much weight he was squatting. very impressive like I said but why?


on a side note the gym was freakin' packed! so packed that all the equipment was literally being used. ever walk around wondering what to ef to do?
__________________
~F90Conversion~CFLowerSplitters~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCFRearSpoiler~3dCFSideSkirtExtensions~DTMCFDiffu ser~CFRearSplitters~CFEmblems~LedermanzWheel~Shado wlineKit~CFDoubleSlatGrills~WstyleCFRoofSpoiler~M4 CFMirrorCovers~MeisterschaftEVC90mmQuadExhaust~CFT ipCovers~VRSFdp~KWV1Coilovers~MPedals~G2GoldCalipe rs~35%TinT~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 08:47 AM   #2142
JP10
Lieutenant
JP10's Avatar
361
Rep
455
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Charleston, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
If I'm doing quick trips (1-5 days) for work, I usually take off from the gym, and use them as a deload/recovery week- and go for a run (climate permitting) it's an awesome way to 1) not deal with shitty hotel gyms and 2) get to see the city!
I do the same for any 1-2 night trips, but once I'm there for 3 nights I'll make sure I get to the gym. This trip was a 5 nighter, so I've been at the gym each day. I just try to make the best of it, and luckily 2 of 3 workouts the hotel gym was empty so I was able to atleast get a decent workout in.

It was 65 down here in Norfolk on Tuesday and I made sure to get out and run, but I've been here so many times that there isn't much more I am interested in seeing so I've been on the treadmill the other days. When I'm out in San Diego or Florida for work I make sure to get out an run most days, but Norfolk's weather isn't too much different then Philly's.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 11:50 AM   #2143
BdSM n54iS
Colonel
BdSM n54iS's Avatar
United_States
1562
Rep
2,651
Posts

Drives: In front of flashing lights
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Pulled over on the side of the road

iTrader: (6)

The yoga class held by my gym...

Used to be the instructors were actually trained to some extent, actually know the names of the poses and actually have a structure and flow from salutations to poses to balance to abs to rest. But now it's just a bunch of young hippie vegan chicks playing God knows what desperate sad love music to get themselves over w/e bs relationship they've always been in and mixing in fucking body flow/pilates cuz yay you! Just stfu and let me meditate ffs
__________________
'11 335iS MT BSM/Black | NAV | Premium | Convenience | Cold | HK | MHD | Cobb FMIC | Cobb CP | Cobb DP | aFe stage 2 SI | TurboSmart Dual Ports | BMS OCC | RB PCV Valve | Suspension Shit | Apex ARC-8 | Michelin PSS | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Wheel | Sprint Booster | remoteKEY+
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 12:09 PM   #2144
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7932
Rep
7,455
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BdSM n54iS View Post
The yoga class held by my gym...

Used to be the instructors were actually trained to some extent, actually know the names of the poses and actually have a structure and flow from salutations to poses to balance to abs to rest. But now it's just a bunch of young hippie vegan chicks playing God knows what desperate sad love music to get themselves over w/e bs relationship they've always been in and mixing in fucking body flow/pilates cuz yay you! Just stfu and let me meditate ffs
THIS is why I go to an actual yoga studio.

Helps that I started the owner onto the internet/email bandwagon. She says I get free lessons for this AND the next lifetime
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 12:15 PM   #2145
BdSM n54iS
Colonel
BdSM n54iS's Avatar
United_States
1562
Rep
2,651
Posts

Drives: In front of flashing lights
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Pulled over on the side of the road

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
THIS is why I go to an actual yoga studio.

Helps that I started the owner onto the internet/email bandwagon. She says I get free lessons for this AND the next lifetime
Ya that's a pretty good gig than for you. I went to a bikram studio for a month out here before, stupid expensive but on top of that the instructor started singing a verse from a hindi song or some shit at the end once, again wouldn't just stfu cuz she thought we all love her voice as much as her. Person after the class says 'oh that was such a beautiful song, what does it mean?"

"Oh I really don't know haha, just thought it sounded nice." ...

Just do my p90x yoga on carpet at home smh
__________________
'11 335iS MT BSM/Black | NAV | Premium | Convenience | Cold | HK | MHD | Cobb FMIC | Cobb CP | Cobb DP | aFe stage 2 SI | TurboSmart Dual Ports | BMS OCC | RB PCV Valve | Suspension Shit | Apex ARC-8 | Michelin PSS | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Wheel | Sprint Booster | remoteKEY+
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 01:58 PM   #2146
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7932
Rep
7,455
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BdSM n54iS View Post
Ya that's a pretty good gig than for you. I went to a bikram studio for a month out here before, stupid expensive but on top of that the instructor started singing a verse from a hindi song or some shit at the end once, again wouldn't just stfu cuz she thought we all love her voice as much as her. Person after the class says 'oh that was such a beautiful song, what does it mean?"

"Oh I really don't know haha, just thought it sounded nice." ...

Just do my p90x yoga on carpet at home smh
The one I go to, the schedule indicates a few that are "flow" and include music. The rest are organized around skill level, and some require teacher approval before can go. She always told me that I could, but I never wanted to challenge myself to that level.

I'm pretty close to deef, so I'm always looking to a side or in front to know where I'm going, unless we've already gotten into a flow/series.

I need to get back into there. The wife has taken to Bingo on Monday nights, I may have to make that my yoga gym night again.

Oh, and the one I haven't tried yet but should is Laughter Yoga.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 02:38 PM   #2147
BdSM n54iS
Colonel
BdSM n54iS's Avatar
United_States
1562
Rep
2,651
Posts

Drives: In front of flashing lights
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Pulled over on the side of the road

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
The one I go to, the schedule indicates a few that are "flow" and include music. The rest are organized around skill level, and some require teacher approval before can go. She always told me that I could, but I never wanted to challenge myself to that level.

I'm pretty close to deef, so I'm always looking to a side or in front to know where I'm going, unless we've already gotten into a flow/series.

I need to get back into there. The wife has taken to Bingo on Monday nights, I may have to make that my yoga gym night again.

Oh, and the one I haven't tried yet but should is Laughter Yoga.
Ya dude, used to do it once a week on an actual workout schedule.. now just bleh. Missed it finally too much so rushed after work to the class yesterday and

I really need to find an invite only class like that, I take shit seriously and don't wanna fool around during it.

Never heard of laughter yoga, not my cup of tea but hope you enjoy it! Report back
__________________
'11 335iS MT BSM/Black | NAV | Premium | Convenience | Cold | HK | MHD | Cobb FMIC | Cobb CP | Cobb DP | aFe stage 2 SI | TurboSmart Dual Ports | BMS OCC | RB PCV Valve | Suspension Shit | Apex ARC-8 | Michelin PSS | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Wheel | Sprint Booster | remoteKEY+
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 02:56 PM   #2148
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6224
Rep
1,342
Posts

Drives: Magic Carpet
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a cabinet

iTrader: (0)

The most annoying thing currently at the gym is the girlfriend. After I joined she decided to join as well under the ole "We can work out together." If you did the girlfriend voice thing as you read that we can be friends.

We both get off work at 4:30 p.m. She lives 7 minutes from me exactly. Somehow it takes her 3 hours to go home and change into gym clothes and then meet me at my place. It is now getting to where it is almost 8:00 p.m. before we get to the gym. Mind you I have to be at work at 6:30 a.m. She has also started this new thing where she mismanages her time so poorly throughout the day at her job that she doesn't eat lunch. I eat a lean lunch and don't eat dinner. After leaving the gym around 9:00 - 9:30 she is now hungry. Don't get me wrong I'd like to eat too but I'm also trying to drop an additional 30 pounds. I've tried explaining to her how pointless it is go do a bunch of cardio/weight resistance and then eat that late. My other biggest complaint is that I can leave work, go to the gym and have my entire workout finished before she even gets to my house. Due to the fact of getting to the gym so late, I have to cut my session in half because she is done after 20 minutes and although she doesn't complain, I can tell she gets frustrated having to wait on me to finish.

My gym partner is now causing me not to get the workout in that I want and I'm starting to resent her for it. Last night I made the comment that I may just start going right after work. Her response was "Well I hope it doesn't bother you if I go alone and not get to your house until late because I go later"

WTF, how do I tell her to manage her time more wisely and get her shit together without being an asshole or starting a fight? This could potentially end a 2 1/2 year relationship. I am not going to allow someone else's lack of planning or motivation to derail mine.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 03:00 PM   #2149
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7932
Rep
7,455
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

During the 3 hours it takes her to get to your house, you eat a lean dinner, get in 1.5 hour workout, and get home and cooled off before she even gets there. Then you go back with her for 20 minutes, Bimmerpost app on a bicycle, then take her to McDs on the way home and you just have a cone.

Solved!!!
Appreciate 1
      01-10-2019, 03:25 PM   #2150
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6224
Rep
1,342
Posts

Drives: Magic Carpet
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a cabinet

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
During the 3 hours it takes her to get to your house, you eat a lean dinner, get in 1.5 hour workout, and get home and cooled off before she even gets there. Then you go back with her for 20 minutes, Bimmerpost app on a bicycle, then take her to McDs on the way home and you just have a cone.

Solved!!!
Don't eat dinner. I leave work at 4:30 and don't eat past 5:00. Protein bar right after work depending on whether or not I've met my protein goal for the day. The thing is I have no clue when she will be there, could be an hour, could be three. As I type this I'm realizing that communication between us is an issue as well.

......and a cone? That late at night? I'm trying to lose weight here man.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 03:25 PM   #2151
Teufel_Hunden
Banned
United_States
3003
Rep
2,316
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
The most annoying thing currently at the gym is the girlfriend. After I joined she decided to join as well under the ole "We can work out together." If you did the girlfriend voice thing as you read that we can be friends.

We both get off work at 4:30 p.m. She lives 7 minutes from me exactly. Somehow it takes her 3 hours to go home and change into gym clothes and then meet me at my place. It is now getting to where it is almost 8:00 p.m. before we get to the gym. Mind you I have to be at work at 6:30 a.m. She has also started this new thing where she mismanages her time so poorly throughout the day at her job that she doesn't eat lunch. I eat a lean lunch and don't eat dinner. After leaving the gym around 9:00 - 9:30 she is now hungry. Don't get me wrong I'd like to eat too but I'm also trying to drop an additional 30 pounds. I've tried explaining to her how pointless it is go do a bunch of cardio/weight resistance and then eat that late. My other biggest complaint is that I can leave work, go to the gym and have my entire workout finished before she even gets to my house. Due to the fact of getting to the gym so late, I have to cut my session in half because she is done after 20 minutes and although she doesn't complain, I can tell she gets frustrated having to wait on me to finish.

My gym partner is now causing me not to get the workout in that I want and I'm starting to resent her for it. Last night I made the comment that I may just start going right after work. Her response was "Well I hope it doesn't bother you if I go alone and not get to your house until late because I go later"

WTF, how do I tell her to manage her time more wisely and get her shit together without being an asshole or starting a fight? This could potentially end a 2 1/2 year relationship. I am not going to allow someone else's lack of planning or motivation to derail mine.
Tell her that you'll go after work and get your workout done that way you can go with her later and be her "personal trainer" - so you can give her 100% of your undivided attention.
Appreciate 2
      01-10-2019, 03:27 PM   #2152
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7932
Rep
7,455
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
......and a cone? That late at night? I'm trying to lose weight here man.
Because better than fries. AND She's not going to just let you sit there and watch her eat. Sheesh, I thought you were better at this whole woman things
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 03:33 PM   #2153
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6224
Rep
1,342
Posts

Drives: Magic Carpet
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a cabinet

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
Tell her that you'll go after work and get your workout done that way you can go with her later and be her "personal trainer" - so you can give her 100% of your undivided attention.
Genius!

I think I'll actually tell her to meet me there. This way I can get my shit done and then do a little extra after versus being rushed. Much appreciated.
Appreciate 2
      01-10-2019, 03:38 PM   #2154
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6224
Rep
1,342
Posts

Drives: Magic Carpet
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a cabinet

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Because better than fries. AND She's not going to just let you sit there and watch her eat. Sheesh, I thought you were better at this whole woman things
I'm far better at this than you gather. I often cook for her and don't eat. Late night snack sessions, in bed, post-coitus without eating gets me the selfless moniker. She digs.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 04:34 PM   #2155
BdSM n54iS
Colonel
BdSM n54iS's Avatar
United_States
1562
Rep
2,651
Posts

Drives: In front of flashing lights
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Pulled over on the side of the road

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I'm far better at this than you gather. I often cook for her and don't eat. Late night snack sessions, in bed, post-coitus without eating gets me the selfless moniker. She digs.
I'm still awaiting word on the 3-way...
__________________
'11 335iS MT BSM/Black | NAV | Premium | Convenience | Cold | HK | MHD | Cobb FMIC | Cobb CP | Cobb DP | aFe stage 2 SI | TurboSmart Dual Ports | BMS OCC | RB PCV Valve | Suspension Shit | Apex ARC-8 | Michelin PSS | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Wheel | Sprint Booster | remoteKEY+
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2019, 11:30 PM   #2156
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2778
Rep
3,165
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
The most annoying thing currently at the gym is the girlfriend. After I joined she decided to join as well under the ole "We can work out together." If you did the girlfriend voice thing as you read that we can be friends.

We both get off work at 4:30 p.m. She lives 7 minutes from me exactly. Somehow it takes her 3 hours to go home and change into gym clothes and then meet me at my place. It is now getting to where it is almost 8:00 p.m. before we get to the gym. Mind you I have to be at work at 6:30 a.m. She has also started this new thing where she mismanages her time so poorly throughout the day at her job that she doesn't eat lunch. I eat a lean lunch and don't eat dinner. After leaving the gym around 9:00 - 9:30 she is now hungry. Don't get me wrong I'd like to eat too but I'm also trying to drop an additional 30 pounds. I've tried explaining to her how pointless it is go do a bunch of cardio/weight resistance and then eat that late. My other biggest complaint is that I can leave work, go to the gym and have my entire workout finished before she even gets to my house. Due to the fact of getting to the gym so late, I have to cut my session in half because she is done after 20 minutes and although she doesn't complain, I can tell she gets frustrated having to wait on me to finish.

My gym partner is now causing me not to get the workout in that I want and I'm starting to resent her for it. Last night I made the comment that I may just start going right after work. Her response was "Well I hope it doesn't bother you if I go alone and not get to your house until late because I go later"

WTF, how do I tell her to manage her time more wisely and get her shit together without being an asshole or starting a fight? This could potentially end a 2 1/2 year relationship. I am not going to allow someone else's lack of planning or motivation to derail mine.
Your first mistake is allowing her to join you on your gym time aka therapy "me time".

The way I see things- there are two types of people- those who go to socialize/do it for the gram/and just bullshit their time who can afford distractions at the gym- and those are actually there for self improvement/gainz/PRs/etc

Associate yourself with the correct group, and it's a non factor. You associated yourself with group A.

I met my ex gf at the gym actually- when she and I both randomly went during an "off hour" meaning she was a morning person, me a night person- and we happened to go in the afternoon that day.

We both agreed to not mess with our schedules- and only once a week on the weekends- go together to the gym at night. (Instead of going out- with Saturday being our night to socialize out)

Compromise the same with your gf- and make her understand that the gym is strictly "you" time. Once or twice a week you guys can go together, but other than that, make her feel she's free to go whenever she wants, and you keep to your schedule and accomplish your goals.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi6224.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST