BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-06-2018, 02:04 PM   #1
Speedwell-Industries
Speedwell-Industries's Avatar
United_States
409
Rep
885
Posts

Drives: 2017 YMB M3
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Southern California

iTrader: (0)

Summer days!

Currently, in Chino California, the temperature right now at noon time is 110 degrees F and it is HOTTTTTT

Wouldn't live anywhere else though

What's the weather is looking like for everyone else??
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #2
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
7520
Rep
1,459
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Sun, rain, sun, storms, sun, repeat.....also 90 degrees so it's humid and miserable. Ahhhh....Tennessee weather....changes every 15 minutes.
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2018, 02:31 PM   #3
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Yeah, we've been hitting the usual 50 here.

Can't complain, it could rain more I suppose.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 02:33 PM   #4
Rodbearings
Major
Rodbearings's Avatar
United_States
655
Rep
1,475
Posts

Drives: Too many to list
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: NC

iTrader: (24)

Charlotte lately.

Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 02:34 PM   #5
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Sun, rain, sun, storms, sun, repeat.....also 90 degrees so it's humid and miserable. Ahhhh....Tennessee weather....changes every 15 minutes.
No shit, you're in Tennessee?!

Hey I got a case there I haven't been able to contact in months. I'll give you all my curling irons if you do a drive by her parents home after I find the address .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 02:36 PM   #6
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
7520
Rep
1,459
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
No shit, you're in Tennessee?!

Hey I got a case there I haven't been able to contact in months. I'll give you all my curling irons if you do a drive by her parents home after I find the address .
A case of what? What does she look like and age? What part of TN?

BTW....curling irons won't do the trick. What else have you?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 02:38 PM   #7
so0fresh
Private First Class
United_States
44
Rep
111
Posts

Drives: BMW M3
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Long Beach,CA

iTrader: (0)

what part of chino? im on monte vista lol
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2018, 02:45 PM   #8
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
A case of what? What does she look like and age? What part of TN?
A trailer park I got lost in, she was 13 then, so she's about 17 now.

Badly abused by her step dad, pregnant when we met by him, I got her some resources in the end but she usually emails me sometimes but now I haven't heard of her for a while.

I'm going to go through my pics from the trip, I just pulled to a petrol station and when I went back to my Peter, she was crying next to it. A few people I know got her a job, and some resources for an abortion/ having a baby / giving a baby away. My role was not one of asking which she did.

Anyway, I usually get an email every year, but now it's been 14 months with nothing. She could be okay and it could be that she has moved on, I just would like to know and I'm not above using my fellow members.

I did some weird charity shit when I lived there. I basically connected people to resources.

I'll look it up, I know how much my girl Judy loves curls, and you don't even have to pay for the shipping! (I've never owned one but warm thoughts counts, right)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #9
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
7520
Rep
1,459
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
A trailer park I got lost in, she was 13 then, so she's about 17 now.

Badly abused by her step dad, pregnant when we met by him, I got her some resources in the end but she usually emails me sometimes but now I haven't heard of her for a while.

I'm going to go through my pics from the trip, I just pulled to a petrol station and when I went back to my Peter, she was crying next to it. A few people I know got her a job, and some resources for an abortion/ having a baby / giving a baby away. My role was not one of asking which she did.

Anyway, I usually get an email every year, but now it's been 14 months with nothing. She could be okay and it could be that she has moved on, I just would like to know and I'm not above using my fellow members.

I did some weird charity shit when I lived there. I basically connected people to resources.

I'll look it up, I know how much my girl Judy loves curls, and you don't even have to pay for the shipping! (I've never owned one but warm thoughts counts, right)
Yep, sounds like TN alright. I hate to hear things like that, I can't believe you've never owned a curling iron.

On a serious note, that's terrible. PM me with details when you gather them. Good on you for helping others. It's hard trying to help people sometimes. All too often making the changes in their lifestyle, even though they didn't ask to be put in those situations, is just too much and they end up going right back.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 03:06 PM   #10
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Yep, sounds like TN alright. I hate to hear things like that, I can't believe you've never owned a curling iron.

On a serious note, that's terrible. PM me with details when you gather them. Good on you for helping others. It's hard trying to help people sometimes. All too often making the changes in their lifestyle, even though they didn't ask to be put in those situations, is just too much and they end up going right back.
People more powerful have more influential projects than mine was, my speciality was my road trips. I could relocate abused women while I got to drive.

I think we broke that cycle when it came to her. She has a safe place to stay, and a few friends of mine chipped in on making sure what ever she chose, she could stay in school. My part in it all was so minor, all I know from the aftermath is that at times, she sends me one line emails, I was the first responder, in a way.

I drove by her parents place later, and I doubt they're alive or that that shack is still standing. I'm pretty sure I have the cordinates somewhere tho. I'll start going through my files.

Thanks man, just offering helps, I feel guilty for not knowing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi7519.50

      07-06-2018, 03:11 PM   #11
JamesWWIII
Banned
United_States
2859
Rep
416
Posts

Drives: 2019 440i Coupe
Join Date: May 2018
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
92, humid and mostly cloudy here in Colatown. Just a typical summer afternoon in South Carolina.

Here's one of the greatest one-hit-wonder summer songs ever made to chill folks out a little bit...


Last edited by JamesWWIII; 07-06-2018 at 03:21 PM..
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2018, 03:12 PM   #12
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9499
Rep
8,191
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Sunny and 82. About 12 hotter than yesterday. Thankfully, I am about .5 from the ocean, so nice breeze.
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2018, 03:18 PM   #13
HFW003
Colonel
HFW003's Avatar
Australia
2417
Rep
2,775
Posts

Drives: MY19 LBB M2 Comp
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Newcastle, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Well it’s the middle of Winter here and it was 25C yesterday, that’s mid 70’s.

Too hot for Winter!
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2018, 03:20 PM   #14
Speedwell-Industries
Speedwell-Industries's Avatar
United_States
409
Rep
885
Posts

Drives: 2017 YMB M3
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Southern California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by so0fresh View Post
what part of chino? im on monte vista lol
So close!!! Off of Reservoir and the 60 is where I work
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 03:25 PM   #15
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
7520
Rep
1,459
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
People more powerful have more influential projects than mine was, my speciality was my road trips. I could relocate abused women while I got to drive.

I think we broke that cycle when it came to her. She has a safe place to stay, and a few friends of mine chipped in on making sure what ever she chose, she could stay in school. My part in it all was so minor, all I know from the aftermath is that at times, she sends me one line emails, I was the first responder, in a way.

I drove by her parents place later, and I doubt they're alive or that that shack is still standing. I'm pretty sure I have the cordinates somewhere tho. I'll start going through my files.

Thanks man, just offering helps, I feel guilty for not knowing.
Have you ever noticed how quickly we can thread jack pretty much any topic?
Appreciate 1
Lups11061.00

      07-06-2018, 03:31 PM   #16
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Have you ever noticed how quickly we can thread jack pretty much any topic?
Nooo, me? Never!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi7519.50

      07-06-2018, 03:49 PM   #17
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
7520
Rep
1,459
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Nooo, me? Never!
yeah, me either.
Appreciate 1
Lups11061.00

      07-06-2018, 04:12 PM   #18
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Colonel
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY's Avatar
No_Country
2503
Rep
2,771
Posts

Drives: Totaled Toyota Celica :((
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Trenton, NJ

iTrader: (1)

I know aint nobody complain about the heat if you aren't from the northeast. We don;t hit the temps others do, but that air quality will take you to near death...heat wave is over, but that many more to come
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 04:18 PM   #19
ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
ShopVac's Avatar
1232
Rep
1,135
Posts

Drives: '08 335xi cpe - aero kit, 6MT
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pittsburgh

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectBoost View Post
Charlotte lately.

So...specific it's about 98.6 degrees where you're at?

Pittsburgh is sunny and cooler today...but have had a shit ton of flooding this week. Something that's not too common here, but seems to have picked up these last couple years.

Last edited by ShopVac; 07-06-2018 at 04:29 PM..
Appreciate 2
      07-06-2018, 05:14 PM   #20
Speedwell-Industries
Speedwell-Industries's Avatar
United_States
409
Rep
885
Posts

Drives: 2017 YMB M3
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Southern California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
So...specific it's about 98.6 degrees where you're at?

Pittsburgh is sunny and cooler today...but have had a shit ton of flooding this week. Something that's not too common here, but seems to have picked up these last couple years.
Hahahahahahah 98.6 degrees
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2018, 05:54 PM   #21
Nuckle
Lieutenant
857
Rep
414
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3MC
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Birmingham, AL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Sun, rain, sun, storms, sun, repeat.....also 90 degrees so it's humid and miserable. Ahhhh....Tennessee weather....changes every 15 minutes.
Same for Alabama......
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi7519.50

      07-06-2018, 07:06 PM   #22
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
20354
Rep
11,966
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Belgian heat waves in May, June and now for the next 2 weeks in July ..
Last month we got tropical thunderstorms with waterfloods followed by mudflowes !
Actually I/we got enough from the whole shit...

Check my post from 6-14-2018 on this page => # 32 http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...1505622&page=2
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bmw, cry, dryy, geez, heat, hot, sunny, weather, whyyy

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST