07-13-2022, 09:27 PM   #1
IND-Distribution
BMW obsessed
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

IND | I20 iX Painted Front Reflector Set

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com

Every detail of your new BMW should be as sleek as possible; that’s where IND’s painted reflectors come in. Everything about these reflectors is brand new, from the BMW factory cores to the custom car matched factory BMW paints. And with most factory BMW colors offered, you’ll have a nearly perfect paint match every time. What truly makes these stand out is our dedicated and experienced staff. With a combined 30+ years of experience, your painted reflectors will come to you in pristine condition. Each reflector is meticulously hand sanded, primed, painted and cleared, as well as polished using Ropes equipment. The icing on the cake? They’re each finished off with a coat of Adam’s paint sealant. Don’t settle for the ordinary. Bring out the best in your BMW with IND’s painted reflectors (Reflector Deletes).

Product Details:
  • Sold as a pair
  • OEM base for flawless factory fit
  • Paint quality guarantee

IND I20 iX Painted Front Reflector Set may be viewed at the following link to our online store:
https://ind-distribution.com/product...2719f113&_ss=r

Please contact IND by phone or email for more information or to place your order.
866.963.4520 | info@ind-distribution.com
      07-13-2022, 11:50 PM   #2
Sheva_BMW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW iX50 Black Saphire

How easy is install on iX? Regular procedure like heating and just removing ?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2022, 08:20 AM   #3
ScullyD
Senior 1Addict
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [0.00]
2022 BMW iX  [0.00]
Is there an install video for this yet?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2022, 09:03 AM   #4
thecoloradokid
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo4s

Are there any pictures of an iX with the different color reflectors installed? I replaced the organic front reflector on my other car, and would like to do the same with the iX, once it is released for sale. I have a white car, so would like to see what color would look best.

thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2022, 09:45 AM   #5
IND-Distribution
BMW obsessed
Rep

We have not had an iX to IND to complete an install yet. Installation should be similar to other DIY instructions that we have done in the past, with the addition of removing the wiring connector that is present on the factory reflectors, and then reconnecting it to the painted IND reflectors.

These reflector cores just arrived from BMW and went straight into our paint booths. We do not have any installed photos on the iX yet.

We have alpine white reflectors in stock for the iX.
      07-14-2022, 10:15 AM   #6
Paladin1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 iX xDrive50, DGM

Garage List
G05, not so easy, but looks like the iX:

should be pretty similar to this install:

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2022, 10:44 AM   #7
hilld
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 Z4, 18 X1, 22 Rivian R1T

How come no Blue Ridge Mountain color available?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2022, 11:17 AM   #8
Sheva_BMW
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin1 View Post
G05, not so easy, but looks like the iX:

should be pretty similar to this install:

Yep, I had it done on my G20 back in the days, that's why was wondering if it is similar to this, but there was no connectors and for iX topic starter seems suggesting there is some connectors.
Appreciate 1
Paladin15528.50
      07-18-2022, 12:26 PM   #9
IND-Distribution
BMW obsessed
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilld View Post
How come no Blue Ridge Mountain color available?
Will be added to the listing today.
      08-25-2022, 10:10 PM   #10
C_lopopolo
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW iX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
We have not had an iX to IND to complete an install yet. Installation should be similar to other DIY instructions that we have done in the past, with the addition of removing the wiring connector that is present on the factory reflectors, and then reconnecting it to the painted IND reflectors.

These reflector cores just arrived from BMW and went straight into our paint booths. We do not have any installed photos on the iX yet.

We have alpine white reflectors in stock for the iX.
I would be happy to post some photos for anyone that would be interested in seeing the painted reflectors on an iX - Black Sapphire. The fit and paint match was fantastic and looks like OEM

Do you have any plans for painted rear reflectors as well? I would like to test those out and post some photos of those also!
Appreciate 1
      08-25-2022, 10:31 PM   #11
IND-Distribution
BMW obsessed
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_lopopolo View Post
I would be happy to post some photos for anyone that would be interested in seeing the painted reflectors on an iX - Black Sapphire. The fit and paint match was fantastic and looks like OEM

Do you have any plans for painted rear reflectors as well? I would like to test those out and post some photos of those also!
Please reach out to our sales staff to place an order for rear reflectors.

info@IND-Distribution.com
      08-26-2022, 06:06 AM   #12
Sheva_BMW
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

Can you please share installation experience?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2022, 12:48 PM   #13
C_lopopolo
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva_BMW View Post
Quote:

Can you please share installation experience?
Here is a photo of the reflector installed. Fits like OEM. All you need to do to install is remove 3 of the screw in clips in the wheel well, remove the light that is attached to the current reflectors, heat up the adhesive with a hair dryer and then loosen it with one of the pry/installation tools. The reflector does take some maneuvering to remove since it is a tough fit in there. The hardest part is getting all of the adhesive off before installing the new reflectors. All in all took about 45 minutes to do both.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2022, 12:50 PM   #14
sor
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60 Oxide

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Do you have to remove the wheel? Sometimes that has been required in the past to get good access into the bumper.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2022, 12:50 PM   #15
C_lopopolo
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sor View Post
Do you have to remove the wheel? Sometimes that has been required in the past to get good access into the bumper.
Nope - sorry for blurry photo
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-26-2022, 05:15 PM   #16
CaboM4
BMW Aficionado
Rep
Drives: 23 i7,23 iX,24 Silverado

Quote:
Nope - sorry for blurry photo
C_lopopolo

so what's the procedure here? simply push out and into the bumper, remove old adhesive and clean inside of bumper to attach new one with the pre-installed tape?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2022, 06:47 PM   #17
Sheva_BMW
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Here is a photo of the reflector installed. Fits like OEM. All you need to do to install is remove 3 of the screw in clips in the wheel well, remove the light that is attached to the current reflectors, heat up the adhesive with a hair dryer and then loosen it with one of the pry/installation tools. The reflector does take some maneuvering to remove since it is a tough fit in there. The hardest part is getting all of the adhesive off before installing the new reflectors. All in all took about 45 minutes to do both.
What you mean remove the light? At least previously it was just reflectors, are you saying there is now light bulb attached to original one? If so what you do with it when installing IND? Also I have worries about heating as my front bumper would be covered with PPF, I suppose heating can damage that.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2022, 06:52 PM   #18
C_lopopolo
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva_BMW View Post
Quote:
What you mean remove the light? At least previously it was just reflectors, are you saying there is now light bulb attached to original one? If so what you do with it when installing IND? Also I have worries about heating as my front bumper would be covered with PPF, I suppose heating can damage that.
The original reflectors have a built-in light and it plugs back in just like normal with the replacements, The light just does not shine through the painted reflectors. I have full matte paint protection film on my car as well and the hairdryer did not get hot enough to damage the film. you could always try to get the adhesive off without heating it up but it just takes longer .
Appreciate 1
      08-26-2022, 11:08 PM   #19
Sheva_BMW
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
The original reflectors have a built-in light and it plugs back in just like normal with the replacements, The light just does not shine through the painted reflectors. I have full matte paint protection film on my car as well and the hairdryer did not get hot enough to damage the film. you could always try to get the adhesive off without heating it up but it just takes longer .
Thanks, this is helpful !!!
Appreciate 0