BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Today, 03:21 PM   #177
Real Dodger
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
1.3% isn't but 4.8% is?
What's your threshold for significance?

Let me guess: you draw the line at 4%, right?
According to the Institute of Modern Russia in 2011, the Russian American population is estimated to be 3.13 million.[5]

3.3 million Russian americans in the US. About 1 million of them born in Soviet Russia. So, hell, lets go take Russia back for them. MAGA!! and MRGA!!

Today, 03:23 PM   #178
Jockey
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 SS/SS M3

Quote:
I'm not.

You are.

Talk about deflection though
Ok, you're the one who brought up Japan and Pearl Harbor, but whatever
Appreciate 1
      Today, 03:25 PM   #179
OnerDriver
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2013 BMW X3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
Quote:
I'm not.

You are.

Talk about deflection though
Ok, you're the one who brought up Japan and Pearl Harbor, but whatever
Yes, and the point was well made, not sure where you're getting at... sounds like I'm talking to a 13 yo, is that the case? If it is let me know sooner than later... cheers
Appreciate 0
      Today, 03:28 PM   #180
Jockey
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 SS/SS M3

Quote:
Yes, and the point was well made, not sure where you're getting at... sounds like I'm talking to a 13 yo, is that the case? If it is let me know sooner than later... cheers
Oh, it was well made? Maybe you should do some more research about the atomic bombings of Japan.

Hint: it was more than just to end the war quickly and it had nothing to do with payback
Appreciate 1
      Today, 03:32 PM   #181
OnerDriver
Major
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW X3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
Quote:
Oh, it was well made? Maybe you should do some more research about the atomic bombings of Japan.

Hint: it was more than just to end the war quickly and it had nothing to do with payback
What has that got to do with the discussion? Why are you deflecting so hard?
Appreciate 0
      Today, 03:33 PM   #182
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Highlighted what's important from your post.

Work on that.

Cheers
Amaized that you still don't have the level of understanding or the feel for decency to distinguish between right and wrong.
And not realizing that one can work on that....

It shows that organisations like NATO are still needed because a country like russia still has not reached the level of 1st world countries, rather wanting to solve their conflicts with militairy actions instead of diplomatic actions like civilized countries do amongst eachother.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs performance clutch
Appreciate 1
      Today, 03:34 PM   #183
OnerDriver
Major
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW X3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Quote:
Highlighted what's important from your post.

Work on that.

Cheers
Amaized that you still don't have the level of understanding or the feel for decency to distinguish between right and wrong.
And not realizing that one can work on that....

It shows that organisations like NATO are still needed because a country like russia still has not reached the level of 1st world countries, rather wanting to solve their conflicts with militairy actions instead of diplomatic actions like civilized countries do amongst eachother.
I understand your opinion.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      Today, 03:37 PM   #184
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

But you don't understand the difference between right and wrong, or at least how the vast majority of the world sees it.
Only a few countries like venezuela, bolivia, cuba, syria, sudan, north korea and zimbabwe approved of the militairy intervention by Russia. Thats a questionable bunch to say the least....
The rest didnt.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs performance clutch

Last edited by GuidoK; Today at 03:43 PM.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 04:23 PM   #185
OnerDriver
Major
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW X3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
But you don't understand the difference between right and wrong, or at least how the vast majority of the world sees it.
Only a few countries like venezuela, bolivia, cuba, syria, sudan, north korea and zimbabwe approved of the militairy intervention by Russia. Thats a questionable bunch to say the least....
The rest didnt.
I do understand the difference between right and wrong.

And I do understand your opinion.

Do YOU understand mine?

If not, get back to working on that, as I suggested, as you're the only one baffled here, and you're baffled by your own understanding limitation.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 06:40 PM   #186
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Quote:

Do YOU understand mine?
yes, you're of the opinion that because the majority of the people living there are of russian descent, it should belong to Russia. And apparantly every means necessary is justified in your eyes, even if it means taken by force.

Now, I don't care if Crimea belongs to Russia or Ukraine, and so doesn't the world.
However, russian militairy annexation is pure and simple theft. The transition from ukraine to russia should be a diplomatic and democratic path with the necessary financial deals regarding the land and infrastructure if such an event should take place. Thats how civilized countries do this...
The whole world gets this. And you don't....

And I'm not the only one baffled here. And that shows that it's not me who has a limitation regarding understanding.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 06:41 PM   #187
OnerDriver
Major
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW X3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Do YOU understand mine?
yes, you're of the opinion that because the majority of the people living there are of russian descent, it should belong to Russia.

Now, I dont care if Crimea belongs to Russia or Ukraine, and so doesn't the world.
However, russian militairy annexation is pure and simple theft. The transition from ukraine to russia should be a diplomatic and democratic path with the necessairy financial deals regarding the land and infrastructure if such an event should take place.
The whole world gets this. And you don't....

And I'm not the only one baffled here. And that shows that it's not me who has a limitation regarding understanding.
Appreciate 0