General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Good Afternoon Philippe!

I am well. Busy week, but well.

Her dad, for some reason, believes that I am addicted to corn (yes, the yellow vegetable). He wants to roast some. Can't leave the man hanging. So I'll probably do that sometime this week.

Yes! The drone was crashed but I've fixed most of it. My engineering degree came in handy for once lol. Duct tape is a wonderful thing :b.
What ? corn ?..
I thought that's for chicken my friend .
And roast corn ? So you want to make popcorn ?

And tape I saw here...
First I thought it was you and Nia in the video ..
I'm sorry my friend , I'm just kidding ...But enjoy the video

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 11:11 AM   #31572
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium
What ? corn ?..
I thought that's for chicken my friend .
And roast corn ? So you want to make popcorn ?

And tape I saw here...
First I thought it was you and Nia in the video ..
I'm sorry my friend , I'm just kidding ...But enjoy the video
It does go well with chicken.

When we have "Patel fest" (yes, that's a thing) we usually roast it on the grill, then rub lime on it, then rub it with salt, red pepper, and other spices.

Tastes pretty good.

That clip was cute. Nick Cannon should have his mouth taped more often .
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 1
      06-20-2016, 01:04 PM   #31573
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:

When we have "Patel fest" (yes, that's a thing) we usually roast it on the grill, then rub lime on it, then rub it with salt, red pepper, and other spices.

Tastes pretty good.

I'm sorry my friend...I've no idea what a Patel fest is , later I will google it for sure .
You know I'm only a stupid Belgian...So let's say your Patel fest sounds good !

BUT !
Guess what ...
I just came from my dinner table and I made myself ..Rice with indian ..yes "INDIAN" curry sauce with little pieces of apple in the sauce and chicken breast !
A cold Belgian beer with it was required because the Indian curry sauce was really hot !
In the mean while I was thinking on you my friend Aatish because my sauce was Indian as well .

I feel really glad to have an Indian friend ..because I never met a Indian man in person , of course we have in Belgium Indian night stores as well but that's not the same ...
But I noticed that the men's from the Indian stores are always older...but their wifes a really young ..
Need to say they are kind and friendly people as well ..
I really like my Indian friend Aatisch

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 02:05 PM   #31574
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
I'm sorry my friend...I've no idea what a Patel fest is , later I will google it for sure .
You know I'm only a stupid Belgian...So let's say your Patel fest sounds good !

BUT !
Guess what ...
I just came from my dinner table and I made myself ..Rice with indian ..yes "INDIAN" curry sauce with little pieces of apple in the sauce and chicken breast !
A cold Belgian beer with it was required because the Indian curry sauce was really hot !
In the mean while I was thinking on you my friend Aatish because my sauce was Indian as well .

I feel really glad to have an Indian friend ..because I never met a Indian man in person , of course we have in Belgium Indian night stores as well but that's not the same ...
But I noticed that the men's from the Indian stores are always older...but their wifes a really young ..
Need to say they are kind and friendly people as well ..
I really like my Indian friend Aatisch
Patel fest is what I this once a year picnic that happens in the summer. Basically a lot of Indian, 99% whom are Patels, get together in a park and roast corn. There's also a bunch of games for the kids, the women cook, and the men stand by the parked cars while sharing bottles of scotch. Many weddings are arranged at such events lol.

If you liked the Indian curry sauce, then you should definitely go to an Indian restaurant sometime. Get some butter chicken and naan. Also an Indian beer.

Strange that the men are older. It may be the grandfathers and the women are their daughters.

I can finally say I have Belgian friend
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 4
      06-20-2016, 02:09 PM   #31575
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Patel fest is what I this once a year picnic that happens in the summer. Basically a lot of Indian, 99% whom are Patels, get together in a park and roast corn. There's also a bunch of games for the kids, the women cook, and the men stand by the parked cars while sharing bottles of scotch. Many weddings are arranged at such events lol.

If you liked the Indian curry sauce, then you should definitely go to an Indian restaurant sometime. Get some butter chicken and naan. Also an Indian beer.

Strange that the men are older. It may be the grandfathers and the women are their daughters.

They are like regular friends, but with larger squares, deeper pockets than American friends and are often yeasty.
      06-20-2016, 02:11 PM   #31576
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
Quote:

They are like regular friends, but with larger squares, deeper pockets than American friends and are often yeasty.
Dammit, now I want waffles. Thanks jtodd_fl
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 3
      06-20-2016, 03:40 PM   #31577
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Need to say that sounds really cute my friend..

On a serious note..And how are you ?
And the new ///M2 ?

Note: I see every morning around 5-AM a Yas-Marina blue ///M4 in traffic on my way to work ..
In one word it looks.."magnificent" in Yas !

Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 03:44 PM   #31578
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Dammit, now I want waffles. Thanks jtodd_fl
Good to know that my friend like waffles..
Guess what ?
I'm just perfect in the kitchen , and I could bake you the true and only real Belgian waffles with or without suggar .

Appreciate 2
      06-20-2016, 03:48 PM   #31579
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:

Will do my friend !
I can probably visit a Indian restaurant during my yearly vacation ...Let's say... I truly hope for vacation .
Of course I'll let you know how it was

Appreciate 1
      06-20-2016, 03:53 PM   #31580
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a bicycle

Quote:

Tastes pretty good.

Everyone needs to see this movie...

Indian culture engineering errrrthang in their lives.

Aatish Do you have a creamy wheat complexion? Have you seen this movie or heard anything about it? Would be interested to hear what people in the secret Patel society think about how it portrays arranged marriages.

Personally, I think these people are on to something.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 04:01 PM   #31581
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Will do my friend !
I can probably visit a Indian restaurant during my yearly vacation ...Let's say... I truly hope for vacation .
Of course I'll let you know how it was
Let me know if you have any questions about the food!
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 1
      06-20-2016, 04:14 PM   #31582
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker

Everyone needs to see this movie...

Indian culture engineering errrrthang in their lives.

Aatish Do you have a creamy wheat complexion? Have you seen this movie or heard anything about it? Would be interested to hear what people in the secret Patel society think about how it portrays arranged marriages.

Personally, I think these people are on to something.
My completion is more mocha than creamy white.

I have heard of this movie. Watched it. It's 50/50. Yes, there are a lot of factors that go into play when a Indian is married.

Last name, wealth, family, village, job, degree, income, parents income, parents job(s), business, assets, age, "purity", diet, health, alcohol consumption, etc.

Indian dating sites are a huge thing in the community. As are getting blessing done.

That movie portrayed a situation that is quite common these days. Dude isn't a true Indian. He's white, with some Indian coloring (as we call it).

Official desi term is an ABCD. American Born Confused Desi.

Dudes/dudettes like him usually didn't embrace the Hindu culture as kids, instead took on western culture. Nothing wrong with that.

His parents are more old school.

Personally, I'm ok with arranged marriages. I've been to a lot wedding over the past 5 years or so. A lot of new generation. Most if not all the arranged marriages are still on, thriving actually. Most of the "love marriages" ended writhing 2 years, unfortunately.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 04:18 PM   #31583
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Hey, Verbiage my sons got me a Fitbit for Father's day. Says I'll be back down to 180lbs by Oct. 22.

I know I stepped a LOT more than 7800 times yesterday just going back and forth in the back yard, pulling weeds, feeding chickens, pulling weeds, and picking fruit. Stupid thing must already be broke
Appreciate 1
      06-20-2016, 04:23 PM   #31584
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

The problem with a lot of kids today is that they get married before actually getting on their feet.

I'm looking for love, but if that doesn't pan out, my parents know me best. If they find a chick, and I'm searching, I'll give it a shot.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 2
      06-20-2016, 04:24 PM   #31585
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a bicycle

Quote:
Personally, I'm ok with arranged marriages. I've been to a lot wedding over the past 5 years or so. A lot of new generation. Most if not all the arranged marriages are still on, thriving actually. Most of the "love marriages" ended writhing 2 years, unfortunately.
Iam not Indian, but I respect the arranged marriage practice. Seems like it works.

Luckily I am not Indian as my biodata would suck.
Appreciate 1
      06-20-2016, 04:26 PM   #31586
Aatish
Lofty
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker
Quote:
Iam not Indian, but I respect the arranged marriage practice. Seems like it works.

Luckily I am not Indian as my biodata would suck.
Lol, I don't need a biodata. Im known in the community lol.
I4 M50 (coming soon)
Appreciate 1
      06-20-2016, 04:53 PM   #31587
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep
Drives: when car isn't broke.

Finally ordered a new cold pipe.
Appreciate 1
      06-20-2016, 11:03 PM   #31588
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
Finally ordered a new cold pipe.
Am I the only one who read that as 'finally ordered a new coldplay'?

So in other news, my son wants to see the new Bourne movie due out in theaters soon. I used to have all the Bourne movies on DVD but not anymore . So a few hours ago I strolled into the local target and purchased the first Bourne movie, however, on the way out a very large homeless man was leaning like Fat Joe did in his 'Lean Back' video, circa 2004. Said man asked for some money as expected so my reply, 'Wait here I'll be right back'.

If you're keeping score at home, my son loved the movie.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 11:09 PM   #31589
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Am I the only one who read that as 'finally ordered a new coldplay'?

So in other news, my son wants to see the new Bourne movie due out in theaters soon. I used to have all the Bourne movies on DVD but not anymore . So a few hours ago I strolled into the local target and purchased the first Bourne movie, however, on the way out a very large homeless man was leaning like Fat Joe did in his 'Lean Back' video, circa 2004. Said man asked for some money as expected so my reply, 'Wait here I'll be right back'.

If you're keeping score at home, my son loved the movie.
should have told him I need this more than you and look at his stomach
then run
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 11:15 PM   #31590
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
lol

after I said what I said he said are you shittin' me boy?!

I lol'd
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 11:21 PM   #31591
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

start running right after he says that

but he must have been alot more intimidating than Fat Joe.. Fat Joe looks nice

tell him you'll get him a cheezburger
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 07:20 AM   #31592
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Hey, Verbiage my sons got me a Fitbit for Father's day. Says I'll be back down to 180lbs by Oct. 22.

I know I stepped a LOT more than 7800 times yesterday just going back and forth in the back yard, pulling weeds, feeding chickens, pulling weeds, and picking fruit. Stupid thing must already be broke
LOL! Sometimes, you need to wear it higher up on your wrist so it monitors your heart rate consistently. It's checked through pulse, so you've gotta make sure you do it!

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread