BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-02-2016, 03:51 AM   #89
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
1154
Rep
2,594
Posts

Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
It's so obvious
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 03:56 AM   #90
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
1154
Rep
2,594
Posts

Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 06:20 PM   #91
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
6082
Rep
3,508
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

http://www.infowars.com/the-most-pow...trump-ad-ever/
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition

Reject modernity. Embrace tradition.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 07:09 PM   #92
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
1154
Rep
2,594
Posts

Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthBrooks View Post
How can people possibly back that demon witch? I see the best of Hilary's supporters are very well represented in that commercial. Lol.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 08:03 PM   #93
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
786
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
After wandering the net studying news sources for the election I stumbled upon an angry 40 something that speaks a lot of hard words. This thread is going to be about his theories and about our members thoughts about them.

So... Does anybody follow his streaming programs? It's been only a short time that I've been listening.
Alex Jones is always fiction. I believe he learned his propaganda style from Russia-1. The MSM don't hate him, they ignore him because he's a blowhard
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 11:05 PM   #94
Jaghave
Colonel
795
Rep
2,136
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Alex Jones is always fiction. I believe he learned his propaganda style from Russia-1. The MSM don't hate him, they ignore him because he's a blowhard
Alex Jones is alternate history fiction
Fox is modern fiction
NBC and cnn would be redit fantasy fan fiction
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 10:09 AM   #95
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
786
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaghave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Alex Jones is always fiction. I believe he learned his propaganda style from Russia-1. The MSM don't hate him, they ignore him because he's a blowhard
Alex Jones is alternate history fiction
Fox is modern fiction
NBC and cnn would be redit fantasy fan fiction
And you look to.......Russia-1? Bretbart? Pravda? CCTV? Remember, outlets like fox, NBC, nyt, are biased, but not untrustworthy. You might not like what they are reporting, but there's always some if not total truth in their stories. But the first mentioned outlets are pure propaganda, you cannot rely on the veracity of their reporting.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 10:11 AM   #96
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
786
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

I am now signing off from this thread. Enough said!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 11:59 AM   #97
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
1154
Rep
2,594
Posts

Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Well... I'm not interested in buying his vitamins. Or his storable food. Alex jones does go a little overboard and has been losing me over the last few days. But he still is far closer to the truth than any television program I've ever seen and this includes the radio.

I mean the man is brave enough to call out some of the most powerful names in politics and how their wealth is tied to not only nazi money but to the extortion of wealth from unfortunate families that tried to flee the warring countries of World War Two.

This stuff is taboo in the MSM and I tip my hat to the guy for putting himself out on a limb. This world is not made up of cotton candy and rainbows and innocence when it comes to politics and history and news. Though is nice to live in that false reality it's not the truth.

Truth is he is closer to the truth than the MSM. Far closer.

But he does get a little overboard from time to time. Micheal Savage is starting to get my attention. Not sure if anybody knows of him.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:18 PM   #98
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
6082
Rep
3,508
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
I am now signing off from this thread. Enough said!
I think most people that watch AJ don't take what he says as fact. However, he is very knowledgeable of world history. Obviously the guy goes on tangents constantly and it's hard to take him seriously most of the time. I watch on a irregular basis because it's simply entertaining. He's pretty damn funny.

Do I take all the articles on infowars as news? Absolutely not, but he's on the money when it comes to how our government is run.
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition

Reject modernity. Embrace tradition.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:23 PM   #99
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
1154
Rep
2,594
Posts

Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthBrooks View Post
I think most people that watch AJ don't take what he says as fact. [B]However, he is very knowledgeable of world history. Obviously the guy goes on tangents constantly[B] and it's hard to take him seriously most of the time. I watch on a irregular basis because it's simply entertaining. He's pretty damn funny.

Do I take all the articles on infowars as news? Absolutely not, but he's on the money when it comes to how our government is run.



Agreed
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:24 PM   #100
Jaghave
Colonel
795
Rep
2,136
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
And you look to.......Russia-1? Bretbart? Pravda? CCTV? Remember, outlets like fox, NBC, nyt, are biased, but not untrustworthy. You might not like what they are reporting, but there's always some if not total truth in their stories. But the first mentioned outlets are pure propaganda, you cannot rely on the veracity of their reporting.

Foxnews and all the other media outlets are decent in covering affairs that is not influence by the US or there media company but are terrible at internal news as they always brush it with propaganda or misleading

Outside news suffer the same fate
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:27 PM   #101
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
6082
Rep
3,508
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Well... I'm not interested in buying his vitamins. Or his storable food. Alex jones does go a little overboard and has been losing me over the last few days. But he still is far closer to the truth than any television program I've ever seen and this includes the radio.

I mean the man is brave enough to call out some of the most powerful names in politics and how their wealth is tied to not only nazi money but to the extortion of wealth from unfortunate families that tried to flee the warring countries of World War Two.

This stuff is taboo in the MSM and I tip my hat to the guy for putting himself out on a limb. This world is not made up of cotton candy and rainbows and innocence when it comes to politics and history and news. Though is nice to live in that false reality it's not the truth.

Truth is he is closer to the truth than the MSM. Far closer.

But he does get a little overboard from time to time. Micheal Savage is starting to get my attention. Not sure if anybody knows of him.
I completely agree. Most people will think it's a bunch of craziness but when it comes to the NWO there is irrefutable evidence of the strings that are tied to the puppets. Also one of the only people bringing The Bilderberg Group and Bohemian Grove to light.

Not to mention it's so refreshingly anti-pc.

My fiance listens to Michael Savage a lot on the radio, haven't had the chance yet to hear what he has to say.
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition

Reject modernity. Embrace tradition.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:28 PM   #102
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
786
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Well... I'm not interested in buying his vitamins. Or his storable food. Alex jones does go a little overboard and has been losing me over the last few days. But he still is far closer to the truth than any television program I've ever seen and this includes the radio.

I mean the man is brave enough to call out some of the most powerful names in politics and how their wealth is tied to not only nazi money but to the extortion of wealth from unfortunate families that tried to flee the warring countries of World War Two.

This stuff is taboo in the MSM and I tip my hat to the guy for putting himself out on a limb. This world is not made up of cotton candy and rainbows and innocence when it comes to politics and history and news. Though is nice to live in that false reality it's not the truth.

Truth is he is closer to the truth than the MSM. Far closer.

But he does get a little overboard from time to time. Micheal Savage is starting to get my attention. Not sure if anybody knows of him.
Michael Alan Weiner (born March 31, 1942), better known by his professional name Michael Savage, is an American radio host, author, activist, nutritionist, and conservative political commentator. He is the host of The Savage Nation, a nationally syndicated talk show that aired on Talk Radio Network across the United States until 2012, and in 2009 was the second most listened-to radio talk show in the country with an audience of over 20 million listeners on 400 stations across the United States.[2][3] Since October 23, 2012, Michael Savage has been syndicated by Cumulus Media Networks. He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology, and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine. As Michael Weiner, he has written books on nutrition, herbal medicine, and homeopathy; as Michael Savage, he has written four political books that have reached The New York Times Best Seller List.[4][5][6][7]

Savage has summarized his political philosophy in three words: borders, language, and culture. Savage has characterized his views as conservative nationalism,[8] while critics have characterized them as "fostering extremism."[9] He opposes illegal immigration to the United States, supports the English-only movement and argues that liberalism and progressivism are degrading American culture. Although his radio delivery is mainly characterized as politically themed, he also often covers topics such as medicine, nutrition, music, literature, history, theology, philosophy, sports, business, economics, and culture, and tells personal anecdotes.

Since 2009, Savage has been barred from entering the United Kingdom, for "seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred."[9][10][11][12]
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:29 PM   #103
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
1154
Rep
2,594
Posts

Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

I've been saying for over 20 years not that what you got from television news is maybe ten percent of the whole story. And one should consider themselves as lucky to get that much.

But I will fast forward or shut Alex off if he starts talking about the greys or the lizard men or the hole in the earth that leads to another human civilization or planet nibiri. I haven't yet. Hope I never do from this guy.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:33 PM   #104
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
1154
Rep
2,594
Posts

Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
Michael Alan Weiner (born March 31, 1942), better known by his professional name Michael Savage, is an American radio host, author, activist, nutritionist, and conservative political commentator. He is the host of The Savage Nation, a nationally syndicated talk show that aired on Talk Radio Network across the United States until 2012, and in 2009 was the second most listened-to radio talk show in the country with an audience of over 20 million listeners on 400 stations across the United States.[2][3] Since October 23, 2012, Michael Savage has been syndicated by Cumulus Media Networks. He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology, and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in nutritional ethnomedicine. As Michael Weiner, he has written books on nutrition, herbal medicine, and homeopathy; as Michael Savage, he has written four political books that have reached The New York Times Best Seller List.[4][5][6][7]

Savage has summarized his political philosophy in three words: borders, language, and culture. Savage has characterized his views as conservative nationalism,[8] while critics have characterized them as "fostering extremism."[9] He opposes illegal immigration to the United States, supports the English-only movement and argues that liberalism and progressivism are degrading American culture. Although his radio delivery is mainly characterized as politically themed, he also often covers topics such as medicine, nutrition, music, literature, history, theology, philosophy, sports, business, economics, and culture, and tells personal anecdotes.

Since 2009, Savage has been barred from entering the United Kingdom, for "seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred."[9][10][11][12]
Yeah. This guys radio programs are a really heavy meal to swallow. It was the Obama/Clinton administration that put him on that list I believe.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:38 PM   #105
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
786
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Gary Franchi is one of the leading promoters of a resurgent Patriot conspiracy theory that alleges the government is creating concentration camps for U.S. citizens. In 2009, he produced "Camp FEMA: American Lockdown," a video contending that the Federal Emergency Management Agency is behind the camps that could be used to house political dissenters.

The camps "are on existing military bases now," he said in a February webinar posted on his magazine's website. "It's not a big secret."

He claims that other structures could be converted into camps, including former airport hangars, vacant corporate office buildings, and closed-down prisons. "Your local church may have already signed a deal with the devil," he wrote.

Proponents of non-violence may find themselves at a disadvantage when the government shows up to ferry them to the camps, Franchi said. "If you believe in the 2nd amendment, if you believe in the right to self-defense, then perhaps you will have a different decision to make than the person that will let them kick your door in and drag you out."

Another nut job.......


more.....

.Franchi also serves as national director of RestoreTheRepublic.com, whose preoccupations include eliminating the Federal Reserve and the IRS, making it illegal to implant microchips in people (another popular Patriot conspiracy theory that dates back to the 1990s), and ending globalization because it will supposedly lead to one-world government. Franchi asserts the site is attracting nearly 1,000 new members monthly.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:39 PM   #106
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
1154
Rep
2,594
Posts

Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthBrooks View Post
I completely agree. Most people will think it's a bunch of craziness but when it comes to the NWO there is irrefutable evidence of the strings that are tied to the puppets. Also one of the only people bringing The Bilderberg Group and Bohemian Grove to light.

Not to mention it's so refreshingly anti-pc.

My fiance listens to Michael Savage a lot on the radio, haven't had the chance yet to hear what he has to say.
Last week he spoke about asking Americans to name ten great American paintings. Ten great American innovations in science and ten great American concertos in the last hundred years.

He says you would be hard put to find a person that can answer half that. His shtick is about culture and the flag. That some great unknown powers (he named them all by the way) are actively trying to create an unintelligent and easily lead population.

But his programs... damn. Boarderline overboard. I mean he may be Jewish. But even that may not stop him from getting shut down for some of the racial things he says.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 12:40 PM   #107
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
786
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
As a canadien citizen, shouldn't you be more worried about Trudeau?
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 01:14 PM   #108
Jaghave
Colonel
795
Rep
2,136
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
As a canadien citizen, shouldn't you be more worried about Trudeau?
I thought you said your done with this topic
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 01:48 PM   #109
VRG_135
Banned
United_States
786
Rep
1,944
Posts

Drives: 2012 Silver 135 DCT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas Area (McKinney), TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaghave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
As a canadien citizen, shouldn't you be more worried about Trudeau?
I thought you said your done with this topic
I know. I am now.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 03:09 PM   #110
Jaghave
Colonel
795
Rep
2,136
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW 340i (Auto) RWD
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
I know. I am now.
You will be miss
Appreciate 1
VRG_135785.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST