BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-09-2018, 12:30 PM   #45
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Talk to me after they start with dominating their own division season after season.
OK.. I will. They Eagles won 8 division titles in 16 years from 2001 to 2017.
Not too shabby. And they are in a tougher division.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 12:33 PM   #46
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
I know the numbers moron, you are the one counting like a 4yr old...but then again you are an IGGLES fan. A WIN is A WIN. And you are actually disputing the GREATEST come back in SB history?

Listen you think I havenít heard your song before??? Plezzzz.

And another thing...even tho Foles was technically the back up he was a starter so letís not act like he was some rookie QB that saved your season. Veterans are expected to step up.

And besides donít you have more of your own city to destroy and set on fire!!!
Hey Philly learn how to win and not embarrass yourselves...
First. watch the name calling. losers .. always resort to that.
Just relax and realize it's over... the dynasty is crumbing.....

Don't forget to order your Philly special..
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 01:10 PM   #47
FlaPatsFan
Major
727
Rep
1,161
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
First. watch the name calling. losers .. always resort to that.
Just relax and realize it's over... the dynasty is crumbing.....

Don't forget to order your Philly special..
Well you are a moron because you canít count, thatís just a fact.

Get in line with all the other Pats haters, most of them are morons also.

Haters like you have been saying for years it over....but Pats keep winning and going to SBs.

Donít you have a car to go flip over or a store to set on fire??? Haaaaaaa

Again talk to me when they get over 13 like the Pats.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #48
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Haters like you have been saying for years it over....but Pats keep winning and going to SBs.
It's over. You know it is and that is why your getting angry and resorting to name calling. When your a loser, like you are, it's the easy thing to do.

You know what was great. The look on Belicheats face after the Eagles ran the Philly special. lol...

it hurts to lose .. huh..

Pederson outcoached Belicheat.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 01:27 PM   #49
Stage IV
F8SE7EN
Stage IV's Avatar
United_States
2577
Rep
1,561
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2L
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post

And besides donít you have more of your own city to destroy and set on fire!!!
https://www.necn.com/news/sports/UMa...472680563.html

I'll just leave this here.....pot, meet kettle.
__________________
'17 BSM 6MT M2|Fabspeed DP|DINAN P2|UUC SSK|7.6 lbs/hp|245/40 X-ice 3 square winter setup
Appreciate 2
PA135ii229.00

      03-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #50
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Michael Bennettís off field antics could be an issue. He should focus on playing football more....especially at his age. Good luck Iggles with a potential cancer.
you mean this... ??? Bahahahahaha
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 01:32 PM   #51
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2788
Rep
3,196
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
WILL EVERYONE ON SPORTS TALK STOP WITH THE "SEAHAWKS ARE DONE"?!?


It hurts hearing it. I feel like my gf and i mutually agreed to break up, more so because she wanted it than me.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 01:36 PM   #52
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
WILL EVERYONE ON SPORTS TALK STOP WITH THE "SEAHAWKS ARE DONE"?!?


It hurts hearing it. I feel like my gf and i mutually agreed to break up, more so because she wanted it than me.
Hey, don't feel bad my GF is a stinking Patriots fan.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #53
FlaPatsFan
Major
727
Rep
1,161
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
It's over. You know it is and that is why your getting angry and resorting to name calling. When your a loser, like you are, it's the easy thing to do.

You know what was great. The look on Belicheats face after the Eagles ran the Philly special. lol...

it hurts to lose .. huh..

Pederson outcoached Belicheat.
And again....you are one of many haters, just the most recent. I donít get mad but if I had a dollar for every YAHOO like yourself Iíd be very rich.

This convo is ground hogs day for us Pats Fans.

The difference is IGGLES fans donít even know how to win gracefully. Have a little class. But I know that is asking a lot from Philly.

Oh and that Bennett pic.....ummmm pretty sure that was another SB win for Pats...yup it was.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #54
Stage IV
F8SE7EN
Stage IV's Avatar
United_States
2577
Rep
1,561
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2L
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
WILL EVERYONE ON SPORTS TALK STOP WITH THE "SEAHAWKS ARE DONE"?!?


It hurts hearing it. I feel like my gf and i mutually agreed to break up, more so because she wanted it than me.
As good as Wilson is, and he's very good...there's only one QB in the league who can carry an entire team to the playoffs, regardless of the mediocrity surrounding him. He's currently sticking Danica Patrick.

2018 is a rebuild year in Seattle....5-6 wins
__________________
'17 BSM 6MT M2|Fabspeed DP|DINAN P2|UUC SSK|7.6 lbs/hp|245/40 X-ice 3 square winter setup
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #55
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
And again....you are one of many haters, just the most recent. I donít get mad but if I had a dollar for every YAHOO like yourself Iíd be very rich.

This convo is ground hogs day for us Pats Fans.

The difference is IGGLES fans donít even know how to win gracefully. Have a little class. But I know that is asking a lot from Philly.

Oh and that Bennett pic.....ummmm pretty sure that was another SB win for Pats...yup it was.
Yeah... the one where the Seahawks... threw a pass on the one yard line. the whole world knows the Seahawks should have won that game.

if your not angry than your certainly scared... Brady will break down soon and Belicheat won't be coaching much longer.

How did your Pats do in this years SB?... Did they win????? I can tell your still upset over that defeat. The way Pederson out coached Belicheat.

I love this.. keep the posts coming.. I like getting replies from a SB loser.
bahahahhaha.....
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #56
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
As good as Wilson is, and he's very good...there's only one QB in the league who can carry an entire team to the playoffs, regardless of the mediocrity surrounding him. He's currently sticking Danica Patrick.

2018 is a rebuild year in Seattle....5-6 wins
I see them as the only team in the way to another Eagles trip to the SB. But the Packers defense is not all that good. They need Rodgers to put up 40 every game to win.
Appreciate 1
Stage IV2576.50

      03-09-2018, 02:17 PM   #57
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Eagles scariest defensive line in NFL

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...ensive-line/:D
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #58
Stage IV
F8SE7EN
Stage IV's Avatar
United_States
2577
Rep
1,561
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2L
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
I see them as the only team in the way to another Eagles trip to the SB. But the Packers defense is not all that good. They need Rodgers to put up 40 every game to win.
Agreed. But that's what makes Rogers so special. He can win with a mediocre defense, no RB, and really no other offensive weapons.

When Wentz fully recovers, I expect him to be Rogers 2.0 in a year or two.
__________________
'17 BSM 6MT M2|Fabspeed DP|DINAN P2|UUC SSK|7.6 lbs/hp|245/40 X-ice 3 square winter setup
Appreciate 1
PA135ii229.00

      03-09-2018, 02:29 PM   #59
FlaPatsFan
Major
727
Rep
1,161
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Yeah... the one where the Seahawks... threw a pass on the one yard line. the whole world knows the Seahawks should have won that game.

if your not angry than your certainly scared... Brady will break down soon and Belicheat won't be coaching much longer.

How did your Pats do in this years SB?... Did they win????? I can tell your still upset over that defeat. The way Pederson out coached Belicheat.

I love this.. keep the posts coming.. I like getting replies from a SB loser.
bahahahhaha.....
Well youíre just proving my point. NO CLASS. Funny how 1 SB win in 100 years can all of a sudden turn ppl like you into obnoxious front running know it alls.

Good luck with that.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 02:36 PM   #60
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Well youíre just proving my point. NO CLASS. Funny how 1 SB win in 100 years can all of a sudden turn ppl like you into obnoxious front running know it alls.

Good luck with that.
Your the one with no class.. re read your posts.. your name calling me like a 10 year old girl. Are all Pats fans like that.

Your right about one thing.. I do know it all. (about football) lol

You know I'm right.. but you can't bring yourself to admit the dynasty is on the downside now. it will be a slow.. painful slide down into football purgatory. bahahahaha.. enjoy....
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 02:49 PM   #61
FlaPatsFan
Major
727
Rep
1,161
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i wagon
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Your the one with no class.. re read your posts.. your name calling me like a 10 year old girl. Are all Pats fans like that.

Your right about one thing.. I do know it all. (about football) lol

You know I'm right.. but you can't bring yourself to admit the dynasty is on the downside now. it will be a slow.. painful slide down into football purgatory. bahahahaha.. enjoy....
You are a TYPICAL Iggles fan

And when you donít count 2 SB victories in your math any Pats fan will call you a moron.

As for the Dynasty at least the Pats are in that category! Iggles not even close
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 03:06 PM   #62
Stage IV
F8SE7EN
Stage IV's Avatar
United_States
2577
Rep
1,561
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2L
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Torey (sp?) Smith traded to create $5M cap space. Never lived up to expectations
__________________
'17 BSM 6MT M2|Fabspeed DP|DINAN P2|UUC SSK|7.6 lbs/hp|245/40 X-ice 3 square winter setup
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 03:12 PM   #63
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
You are a TYPICAL Iggles fan

And when you don’t count 2 SB victories in your math any Pats fan will call you a moron.

As for the Dynasty at least the Pats are in that category! Iggles not even close
And your a typical patriots fan.. better than everyone else... the perfect team.. quarterback and coach... yahda yaddha yaddah.. lol

It's like Nero watching Rome burn.. bababahahahha.... the fall of the Patriots.

It's hard to forget isn't it. How the Patriots got beat.. out coached... in a game that they were sure to win. After all the Eagles only had Nick Foles a career backup... and the patriots had the great Tom Brady.

Must have been very painful for yah to watch...
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 03:13 PM   #64
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
Torey (sp?) Smith traded to create $5M cap space. Never lived up to expectations
He played great in the playoffs and SB .. but pretty much the whole regular season he had little impact. I'm Ok with this one.
Appreciate 1
Stage IV2576.50

      03-09-2018, 03:42 PM   #65
PA135ii
seeking salvation
229
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Pennsylvania

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
Torey (sp?) Smith traded to create $5M cap space. Never lived up to expectations
Also, they need to free up 15 million by March 14th? I forget the date but that's 5 of the 15. Vinny Curry being cut would be another 5 ... Howie will work it out.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2018, 03:52 PM   #66
Stage IV
F8SE7EN
Stage IV's Avatar
United_States
2577
Rep
1,561
Posts

Drives: 2017 M2L
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Chester County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Also, they need to free up 15 million by March 14th? I forget the date but that's 5 of the 15. Vinny Curry being cut would be another 5 ... Howie will work it out.
Ever since Howie was released from the dungeon after Chip the troll was shitcanned, he's been on a mission to prove his worth. He is truly a number crunching geek.
__________________
'17 BSM 6MT M2|Fabspeed DP|DINAN P2|UUC SSK|7.6 lbs/hp|245/40 X-ice 3 square winter setup
Appreciate 2
PA135ii229.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST