BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

09-21-2015, 08:19 PM   #67
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep
Drives: E93 M3/S14 SRT 10 viper swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
First it was the correct temp. The beams were wrapped with a flammable material coupled with the fires that conspiracy theory was long ago debunked. Second they were designed on purpose to collapse that way if there ever was a catastrophic failure. It was engineered that way. Third they were not designed to withstand a direct impact by a jet that size. When built the largest jet was a 707 and they were made to rake a hit from one of those. Etc etc etc. Guess we didn't land on the moon either.
Minoru Yamasaki designed the World Trade Center towers to withstand a collision with a Boeing 707 airplane (Federal Emergency Management Agency 2002). The Boeing 707 is similar to the Boeing 767s that actually crashed into the towers, the main differences being that the 767 is slightly heavier and slower. The impact from the plane that hit Tower One was well within the force limits of the design and the impact from the second plane was only ten percent above the force that Tower Two was designed to absorb So, from an engineering perspective, the World Trade Center towers, at least Tower One, should have been able to withstand the collisions on September 11th.

but either way, if you haven't done your homework, all the parts of the planes they found were not the right size or type for the jets they claimed hit the buildings.
http://planet.infowars.com/politics/...it-twin-towers

Maybe read a bit..
      09-21-2015, 10:57 PM   #68
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

It's total bs. I do. Stop believing total bs. These are all covered by Popular Mechanics unless you believe science is bunk too. By the way. Elvis and Jim Morrison are doing karaoke tonight at the blue martini. See you there. You reeeeealllyyyy are looking like a serious gullible rube and it's extremely insulting to the dead and loved ones who lost like me.

Last edited by Fundguy1; 09-21-2015 at 11:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 12:23 AM   #69
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

I'm going to BURY this stupid notion on the parts of some individuals who can do nothing but MUDDY UP THE 9-11 WATERS with their unsubstantiated claims that Boeing 737s were used in the bogus, faked and staged 9-11 "Arab" terrorist attacks on the NYC WTC Twin Towers:

Here is what the Combustion Chamber Case of a CF6 looks like from GE Aircraft Engine's own CF6 technical manual:
http://www.911-strike.com/CF6-80C2.jpg

Here are two pictures of the jet engine wreckage picked off the streets of New York City as a result of the 9-11 "Arab" terrorist attacks:

http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/pho...ils.do?id=5473

http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/pho...ils.do?id=5474

Go ahead and download the "High Resolution" photograph version and COMPARE the ports into which the jet engine's fuel nozzles are inserted CLOSELY & CAREFULLY.

Do notice that the fuel nozzle mounting pads are triangular in shape with three threarded inserts for three bolts at each angle of the triangular mouting pad. And pay CLOSE ATTENTION as to which way the triangle shaped pad is "pointing" (a single bolting insert in the triangle point which is 'pointing' towards THE FRONT OF the engine.)

Here is a photograph of a CFM56:

http://www.albadawi.be/GRAPHIC/cfm56-3.jpg

Use a magnifying glass if you need to, and examine which 'way' the triangular mounting pads for the fuel nozzles are pointing - (they are all pointing towards the REAR of the CFM56).

Notice the nearly 90 radial angle to the CFM56 engine's center line by which the CFM56's FUEL NOZZLES are aligned to the engine. Notice the fuel leakage/seepage metallic 'jar' which connects the fuel nozzle to TWO fuel lines - one fuel line connects to either the left hand or right hand fuel supply manifold - one fuel line connects to either the left or right hand fuel DRAIN manifold.

The CF6 utilizes TWENTY-SIX fuel nozzles which are mounted to mounting pads on the combustion chamber case - each pad measures about 2 1/4" across any side of its triangular shape - and each mounting pad is separated by about 5/8" of spacing.

The CFM56 utilizes TWENTY fuel nozzles which are mounted to mouting pads on the combustion chamber case - each pad measures about 2 1/4" across any side of its triangular shape - and each mounting pad is separated by about 1 1/2" of spacing.

The BULLSH&TING B@NEHEAD(S) who have been insisting they discovered the 'real' jet engine type (from lousy photographs) which they claim "proves" it was a Boeing 737 used in the 9-11 WTC Twin Towers and who had the audacity to claim some yak-a-doodle working in a jet engine overhaul facility on Rense.com don't know which end of a jet engine SUCKS and which end of the jet engine BLOWS.

The 'rough measurements' I've provided to all of you above were just some 'quick measurements' I took on the CF6's and the CFM56's in the engine shop of my airline.

That's 'THE END' of my dealing with these JERKS with their BOEING 737 claims!

Questions? Apologies?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 05:04 AM   #70
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS View Post
WAIT, YOU BELIEVE 9/11 WAS REALLY THE "TERRORISTS"?
That would sort of prove my point of blindly believing everything the government spews at mericans.
Knowing all the facts that have come out about steel beams not being melted by jet fuel, they melt at higher temps, and the missing planes, and the fact most FBI personnel were removed from the building that day, and the fact the entire terrorists family was flown out on a private jet from the US that day, and the building falling just like a normal everyday demolition implosion, instead of tiping over like something that has been sliced from the side does.

Oh wait, and the fact the ownership of the building doubled the insurance on the building a few months before???
and the gold that was removed from the building the months before, and the fact that american billionairs had so much to gain with the entire situation and how it made certain groups even richer. the same groups that control Weapons/Oil industries... hmmm.. no connection whatsoever huh?

And actually, having no guns makes it safer for everybody.
Although if everyone has a gun I also would want one, but would be happy to give it up for a safer world.
Wow.
      09-22-2015, 06:16 AM   #71
Golddots
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

I never thought I'd see many if any fox news bashers or Obama defenders on this forum.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 09:11 AM   #72
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

This thread has reached a critical mass of sheer stupidity. If you have any quantum of intellect and dignity, leave now.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 09:25 AM   #73
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
[QUOTE=1MOREMOD;18606962]Is trump his father?[/QUOTE

Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 09:27 AM   #74
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Wow.
Wow that you said wow...
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 09:46 AM   #75
TrevorM3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

politics.

lol
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 09:54 AM   #76
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep

There are many theories that debunk everything you have posted too
What happened to the cameras from the pentagon? only 1 camera caught a shitty glimpse of something that doesnt look like a plane?

What happened to the many cameras mounted atop of the building? how come so many cctv camera footages were confiscated but their contents never revealed?

What happened to the massive steel beams that were all cut diagonally in the twin towers that looks just like in demolitions? And you are so wrong about the material surrounding the steel beams working to create higher temps.. lol thats the stupidest statement I ever heard, if that material was able to reach higher temps then jet fuel alone, then why dont we power rocket ships with it?
Dumbest excuse I ever heard.

It's a fact there is no way jet fuel could have melted those beams..(actually Ill change that to: it's been said it's a fact that it couldn't have melted nor be cut in diagonal shapes unless it was blown up, I would like to see evidence of the contrary).
Even Boeing stated it wasn't possible right?

BTW you still haven't answed if you really think the reason we are in the middle east is because of terrorists, and not really because of natural resources??

Last edited by GabeS; 09-22-2015 at 10:24 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 10:04 AM   #77
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Sorry couldn't resist
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 10:43 AM   #78
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

We were in the middle east for our and the world's economy. Not for Bush's friends to make a buck. The middle east has a good chunk of the world's oil supply if you didn't notice. We went there militarily first to protect that supply. Gulf 1. Second to proactively remove Saddam, set up a base of power in a new friendly nation and pro western democracy, and remove WMDS we thought were there due to poor intelligence. This would've long term protected the world's oil supply and therefore the world's economy. Afghanistan was to destroy Al-queda who had attacked us.

Now because Obama got out we need to do Iraq #3 soon. Possibly more due to the destabilizing policies of this administration. Lybia, yemen, syria, iran, etc.

It was not for personal or profit of friends. That's the Democrats move. Like the guy who made billions selling our uranium to Russia thanks to hillary and bill or Warren buffet who is making millions thanks to Obama holding up keystone, or the tort lawyers ambulance chasers making millions because the dems won't allow tort reform which made Healthcare costs sore, or the universities who jack up tuition 8% a year because the government continues to funnel more and more money to college kids. Etc etc etc

Last edited by Fundguy1; 09-22-2015 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 10:49 AM   #79
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Shiralian View Post
Sorry couldn't resist
Love it.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 11:39 AM   #80
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

When I try to read this thread...

Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 01:26 PM   #81
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Yeah. I didn't think any "truthers" were smart enough to make enough money to buy a BMW. LOL
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 01:28 PM   #82
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Yeah. I didn't think any "truthers" were smart enough to make enough money to buy a BMW. LOL
Truthers logic
Looks like crap
Smells like crap
Feels like crap
Tastes like crap
Must be a Baby Ruth bar.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 04:53 PM   #83
GabeS
Crazy!
Rep

It was for profit, no matter how you try to make it look logical, the entire world knows it, forcing everyone to still rely heavily on oil, raising the cost of oil, creating a larger demand for weapons spending, and creating reasons to invade other countries, dont be a blind sheep.
Maybe you not being able to see it from an outsiders pov skews things for you. You have been fed this bs for decades and don't have any other influences to follow.

Quote:
We were in the middle east
for our and the world's economy. Not for Bush's friends to make a buck. The middle east has a good chunk of the world's oil supply if you didn't notice. We went there militarily first to protect that supply. Gulf 1. Second to proactively remove Saddam, set up a base of power in a new friendly nation and pro western democracy, and remove WMDS we thought were there due to poor intelligence. This would've long term protected the world's oil supply and therefore the world's economy. Afghanistan was to destroy Al-queda who had attacked us.

Now because Obama got out we need to do Iraq #3 soon. Possibly more due to the destabilizing policies of this administration. Lybia, yemen, syria, iran, etc.

It was not for personal or profit of friends. That's the Democrats move. Like the guy who made billions selling our uranium to Russia thanks to hillary and bill or Warren buffet who is making millions thanks to Obama holding up keystone, or the tort lawyers ambulance chasers making millions because the dems won't allow tort reform which made Healthcare costs sore, or the universities who jack up tuition 8% a year because the government continues to funnel more and more money to college kids. Etc etc etc
      09-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #84
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Where are you getting this crap?
Forcing everyone to rely on oil?
The world economy is based on oil. Why? It's the cheapest source of energy. When something else replaces it as the cheapest it will replace oil. Nothing else comes close yet.
Raise the price of oil? It's been more than double what it was under Bush now since Obama took office. Speculators did thathe under bush. Obama did it under Obama.
Weapons spending? For what? Who? Didn't profit anyone in the administration.
Maybe you didn't notice but we were attached and over 3000 died. We went after them and our other enemies. I can't believehow twisted some people are.

Last edited by Fundguy1; 09-22-2015 at 06:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 07:36 PM   #85
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Where are you getting this crap?
Forcing everyone to rely on oil?
The world economy is based on oil. Why? It's the cheapest source of energy. When something else replaces it as the cheapest it will replace oil. Nothing else comes close yet.
Raise the price of oil? It's been more than double what it was under Bush now since Obama took office. Speculators did thathe under bush. Obama did it under Obama.
Weapons spending? For what? Who? Didn't profit anyone in the administration.
Maybe you didn't notice but we were attached and over 3000 died. We went after them and our other enemies. I can't believehow twisted some people are.
I think gas is cheaper under Obama when inflation is factored in.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 11:05 PM   #86
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
I think gas is cheaper under Obama when inflation is factored in.
Lol nooo. Inflation has been zero. Gas was 1.65 a gallon when he took office.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 11:13 PM   #87
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS View Post
He just said he would vote for Trump.. he probably lost all respect from any person with a brain.
Truly, Mr. Brady's endorsement doesn't mean much in my mind, other than that there are likely some proles who value it and who may thus vote for Mr. Trump as a result.

Were several Nobel laureates in economics to endorse Mr. Trump, or anyone else, in terms of specific policy elements they see as being good for something, if I weren't already interested in that person, I'd at least give them a serious look, but even that would be no sure way to get my vote.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2015, 07:45 AM   #88
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Truly, Mr. Brady's endorsement doesn't mean much in my mind, other than that there are likely some proles who value it and who may thus vote for Mr. Trump as a result.

Were several Nobel laureates in economics to endorse Mr. Trump, or anyone else, in terms of specific policy elements they see as being good for something, if I weren't already interested in that person, I'd at least give them a serious look, but even that would be no sure way to get my vote.

All the best.
Totally agree. I'm undecided. No perfect candidate and stances on issues are still being revealed. Some are more perfect than others though at the moment.
Appreciate 0