BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-07-2015, 07:50 AM   #89
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
7862
Rep
13,394
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Hillary can be trusted because she says so. She'd be the most transparent POTUS ever. Of course obama claimed he would be if elected and the world sees how that worked out.

Newly released email.

Then this past August, a Platte River Networks employee wrote to a coworker that he was, "Starting to think this whole thing really is covering up some shaddy (sic) s**t."



LIE DEFLECT BLAME GAME

Such grace, honor and class.

She can fix this mess. Right?
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 07:52 AM   #90
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
3160
Rep
6,302
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Hillary can be trusted because she says so. She'd be the most transparent POTUS ever, just like obama claimed he would be if elected.

Newly released email.

Then this past August, a Platte River Networks employee wrote to a coworker that he was, "Starting to think this whole thing really is covering up some shaddy (sic) s**t."



LIE DEFLECT BLAME GAME

Such grace, honor and class.
What's this have to do with anything? If poll numbers are of any indication, Hillary Clinton is losing ground on popularity fast due to the fact that, well, people don't trust her and the evil nightly liberal media talk shows mock her for having no genuine personality and doing "whatever the focus groups say works well".
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 08:23 AM   #91
Fundguy1
Major General
Fundguy1's Avatar
1990
Rep
8,339
Posts

Drives: 335 e93
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando, fl

iTrader: (0)

They're clutching at straws. Hillary gets 47% of the electoral vote automatically. That's because states like NY and California will always vote Democrat. Her popular numbers don't matter. It's winning the other 4% democrats are frantic because they can't find one candidate who can do it.
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2015, 08:26 AM   #92
Delta0311
Banned
7378
Rep
10,130
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
They're clutching at straws. Hillary gets 47% of the electoral vote automatically. That's because states like NY and California will always vote Democrat. Her popular numbers don't matter. It's winning the other 4% democrats are frantic because they can't find one candidate who can do it.
I despise Hilary with a passion. This brilliant dipshit wants to come up with laws that will allow shooting victim to sue gun manufacturers. That is about as stupid as suing BMW because some moron was racing in one and crashed into you.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...oregon-attack/
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 08:27 AM   #93
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2324
Rep
9,158
Posts

Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerouali View Post
I wouldn't worry about America being the laughing stock now, you have been for years over your policies on guns.....
Shhh, that won't fit his narrative that 'Obumer is the Worst11!1'
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 09:51 AM   #94
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
7862
Rep
13,394
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
What's this have to do with anything? If poll numbers are of any indication, Hillary Clinton is losing ground on popularity fast due to the fact that, well, people don't trust her and the evil nightly liberal media talk shows mock her for having no genuine personality and doing "whatever the focus groups say works well".
Because she is an embarrassment beyond anything that some find upsetting coming from loud mouth Trump.

The fact that anyone other than her would be getting their mugshot by now. The fact that little grunts at Platte River are worried about the tactical backups they were asked to perform leading to emails like the one listed. The fact that she is running for POTUS. The fact that Trump is seen by her as a woofing wild dog yet she would probably test positive for rabies. The fact that she is a disgrace to America yet chastising others is her favorite pastime.



While living in the white house she requested all persons in uniform to start wearing suits instead. The uniforms upset her. Meanwhile, at the other end of the white house, bill was adding color to a very young girls dress. She or he criticizing anyone is laughable.
That's who I want as president!
__________________
Crazy Diamond

Last edited by gonzo; 10-07-2015 at 02:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 01:20 PM   #95
....,,,,..,,..
General
No_Country
6645
Rep
20,672
Posts

Drives: xxxx
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: xxxx

iTrader: (0)

Well the Russians have now upped the ante in Syria.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34465425

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...irst-time.html

Wonder how America will respond.

I think this is the first time Russia has used ship launched cruise missiles.

So this makes it more of a political statement than a tactical one.

Aircraft PGM's are likely more suitable with ISIS than long range cruise missiles.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 01:31 PM   #96
Delta0311
Banned
7378
Rep
10,130
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
Well the Russians have now upped the ante in Syria.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34465425

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...irst-time.html

Wonder how America will respond.

I think this is the first time Russia has used ship launched cruise missiles.

So this makes it more of a political statement than a tactical one.

Aircraft PGM's are likely more suitable with ISIS than long range cruise missiles.

Looks like the Russians will be mopping up ISIS completely in the next few weeks. Mean while Obama has been at this for almost 2 years without putting much of a dent.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 02:05 PM   #97
SoCal235
Private First Class
42
Rep
166
Posts

Drives: M235
Join Date: May 2014
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

When I read threads like this, I begin to think to myself "Hmmm, is this just the right-wingers trying to push their agenda?" Then I do a bit of research and find charts this this:

Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 02:05 PM   #98
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
7862
Rep
13,394
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Looks like the Russians will be mopping up ISIS completely in the next few weeks. Mean while Obama has been at this for almost 2 years without putting much of a dent.
They're still debriefing on what date today is.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 02:50 PM   #99
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
7862
Rep
13,394
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal235 View Post
When I read threads like this, I begin to think to myself "Hmmm, is this just the right-wingers trying to push their agenda?" Then I do a bit of research and find charts this this:

Your research omitted the country you live in.
You know, the one he is in charge of.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 02:51 PM   #100
TS135i
piggy in the mirror
Australia
40
Rep
596
Posts

Drives: 2013 6MT 135i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Talk is that now Iraq would like Russian forces to conduct military exercises from their territory, makes sense because after all Iraq is an ally with Iran.
Interesting times ahead, seems like a checkmate moment by Putin.
__________________
135i Coupe N55 PPK+JB4
X3 30d LCI
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 03:11 PM   #101
....,,,,..,,..
General
No_Country
6645
Rep
20,672
Posts

Drives: xxxx
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: xxxx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS135i View Post
Talk is that now Iraq would like Russian forces to conduct military exercises from their territory, makes sense because after all Iraq is an ally with Iran.
Interesting times ahead, seems like a checkmate moment by Putin.
Yep very much so.

This will effectively remove American involvement in the Middle East.

I can see the Russians 'Volunteering' Russian Peacekeepers for Palestine, with America unable to interfere.

The Saudis maybe feeling slightly nervous as well.

An active alliance of Syria, Iran and Iraq must be quite concerning.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 03:11 PM   #102
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2324
Rep
9,158
Posts

Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Because she is an embarrassment beyond anything that some find upsetting coming from loud mouth Trump.

The fact that anyone other than her would be getting their mugshot by now. The fact that little grunts at Platte River are worried about the tactical backups they were asked to perform leading to emails like the one listed. The fact that she is running for POTUS. The fact that Trump is seen by her as a woofing wild dog yet she would probably test positive for rabies. The fact that she is a disgrace to America yet chastising others is her favorite pastime.



While living in the white house she requested all persons in uniform to start wearing suits instead. The uniforms upset her. Meanwhile, at the other end of the white house, bill was adding color to a very young girls dress. She or he criticizing anyone is laughable.
That's who I want as president!
Your upset over something silly, and here you are criticizing someone for doing the same.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 03:13 PM   #103
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2324
Rep
9,158
Posts

Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

Hey, I'm all for less US money and involvement in other countries. Good job POTUS!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 03:22 PM   #104
Nick the Greek
Banned
France
1950
Rep
6,068
Posts

Drives: M135i. I don't do diesel.
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Hey, I'm all for less US money and involvement in other countries. Good job POTUS!
Well I guess the US couldn't fuck up their foreign policy any worse than they have for the last fifteen years.....

Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 03:28 PM   #105
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
370
Rep
3,491
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Hey, I'm all for less US money and involvement in other countries. Good job POTUS!
Me too...one day when the US military has yet again blown up someones town, house, wife and kids - that someone will have the facilities to get a dirty bomb to Wall street and make it uninhabitable for a few thousand years.

[/QUOTE]

Looks about right...Bush was possibly the worst POTUS I can remember, But Obama is rightly very popular in Europe.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 03:32 PM   #106
Andrewthefirst
Major
Andrewthefirst's Avatar
United Kingdom
1211
Rep
1,318
Posts

Drives: M140i
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
Yep very much so.

This will effectively remove American involvement in the Middle East.

I can see the Russians 'Volunteering' Russian Peacekeepers for Palestine, with America unable to interfere.

The Saudis maybe feeling slightly nervous as well.

An active alliance of Syria, Iran and Iraq must be quite concerning.
That's a scary proposition. Russian 'peacekeepers' in W Bank and Gaza would surely mean a world war is not too far off. Russia allows/facilitates attacks on Israel, Israel responds, Russians get hit, Russia threatens to stack Israel, US threatens to defend.....shit.

Hoping republicans have a better option than Don Trump...
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 03:51 PM   #107
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
7862
Rep
13,394
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

From obamas beloved NBC. And this doesn't include the latest disasters. That graphic will be ugly.

Yep, awesome job skippy.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...dency-is-over/
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 04:01 PM   #108
....,,,,..,,..
General
No_Country
6645
Rep
20,672
Posts

Drives: xxxx
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: xxxx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewthefirst View Post
That's a scary proposition. Russian 'peacekeepers' in W Bank and Gaza would surely mean a world war is not too far off. Russia allows/facilitates attacks on Israel, Israel responds, Russians get hit, Russia threatens to stack Israel, US threatens to defend.....shit.

Hoping republicans have a better option than Don Trump...

Well if you think the Russian way.

Iran hints to Hamas to kick off a bit.

The Americans don't have full access to the Med any more.

The Arab nations would 'happily' back the new Syrian, Iran, Iraq alliance...


Next overture will be to Turkey, the carrot ... PKK
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 05:13 PM   #109
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2324
Rep
9,158
Posts

Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

Bunch of cluessless talking heads in here, pretending they have actual experience and credentials or even so type of track record to run on.

NPR was just running a report on how Iraq wanted to fight ISIS but didn't have the soliders or equipment - and they were leaning on the US to provide more support. I'm all for lessening US involvement in the region, less US dollars being spent, and a more unilateral action.

What everyone in here is crying about is just unbridled ignorance.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 05:16 PM   #110
....,,,,..,,..
General
No_Country
6645
Rep
20,672
Posts

Drives: xxxx
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: xxxx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Bunch of cluessless talking heads in here, pretending they have actual experience and credentials or even so type of track record to run on.

NPR was just running a report on how Iraq wanted to fight ISIS but didn't have the soliders or equipment - and they were leaning on the US to provide more support. I'm all for lessening US involvement in the region, less US dollars being spent, and a more unilateral action.

What everyone in here is crying about is just unbridled ignorance.
Oh explain how so?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST