BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread

01-08-2016, 02:42 PM   #45
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Muslim is a member of the Islamic faith, it is not a race..
FFS, stop lecturing me on what is racism. I know the difference between racism and xenophobia and all the other "isms".

Quote:
What about Sweden? For instance Malmo is a no go zone for ethnic Swedes and rapes are the norm there..
What on earth are you talking about? I can assure you Malmo is not a "no go zone" for ethnic Swedes. I work with a few people who live in Malmo and I know this not to be true at all. I suggest you don't get your information from Fox News.

The same assertions were made about Birmingham in the UK on Fox News, and it all became a bit of a joke on Twitter. The statements that Birmingham (a city in which I lived for three years) is a no go zone for non-Muslims is 100% false! It's frankly astounding that anybody would say this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/wo...ance.html?_r=0

Quote:
Funny because when initially presented with facts you instantly jumped to conclusion that it could not be the refugees doing the rapes.
No I didn't. I said there is no evidence that it was refugees, which there wasn't at that stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
And an apologist just ignores the problem as long as it doesn't live next door to him/her.

I would love for someone to take all the people like you and stick them right in the middle of this problem, force you to live with it for a few years, and then come back to get your take on the situation. But even I know that all of the apologists like you would still continue to be outwardly "accepting" lest someone else, like you, label them a "racist".
I've grown up within multicultural communities the whole of my 39 years of being alive. Maybe that's why I'm less prejudiced than the rest of the people in this thread. I live about one hour's drive from Cologne, which was the epic-centre of the attacks. I was in Cologne last week in fact picking my girlfriend up from the airport.

You really have no idea of the reality.

I myself am an immigrant in a country which also has lots of different cultures. But I don't stand out because I have white skin. I'm not small-minded to lump all the Muslims in together.
"Maybe that's why I'm less prejudiced than the rest of the people on this thread" - is a prejudiced comment in itself.

And - it's "epicenter" - not "epic-centre"
      01-08-2016, 02:48 PM   #46
Ric in RVA
Bergspyder
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 BMW 128i Sport 6mt

I think she has a point....

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...-we-are-naked/

Immigrants please don't touch the ladies.....even if they are nekkid....

2011 128i 6 MT Sport, 10 Land Rover LR4, 2011 528i N52, 18 F150 Platinum, Sequoia, 01 Excursion FOR SALE, a few motorcycles.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2016, 03:24 PM   #47
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat View Post

No I didn't. I said there is no evidence that it was refugees, which there wasn't at that stage.
Confirmed today in the Belgian newspapers ..18 mass rapists were caught via security cams and are refugees !
They said we never saw women without a boerka and this is a sexual shock for us !

Right ?!?!

That's probably the reason why they think we can rape any woman in the middle of the street ?
These people don't belong over here because they don't act like human beings but like wilde animals !!!
Comment from a witness...

01-08-2016, 05:14 PM   #48
Hooter
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
No it's not.....and with that comment I see this topic is going south. Get your torches and pitch forks.....
You can bury your head in the sand mate and pray to your sweet Jesus all you like.

The common denominator is Islam.

Which last time I looked, was some kind of religion....
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2016, 05:22 PM   #49
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

I don't know, the assault reports don't sound like anything Ben Roethlisberger or Bill Cosby hadn't done, I'm just saying.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2016, 05:40 PM   #50
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Third generation, who gives a rats ass? Just proof that these people cannot and do not want to assimilate. They flee their native crap holes because they feel persecuted and when they arrive amongst us they go right back to trying to crate the same type of atmosphere that they just escaped from. For God's sake send them to Saudi Arabia.
This is the problem. Ghettoization of immigrants leads to this exact problem and for the most part it is entirely self-selecting.

And my take on this type of terrorism is simple: Until all Muslims who are not involved in terrorism stand up and condemn the terrorists, it will never end. This is not racist, it is not anti-religious or anti-immigration. It is a statement that recognizes that they must get their own house in order.

Cheers-mk
(Putting on my flame suit now.)
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2016, 05:48 PM   #51
kiel_dafo_kenyg_as
DIE ANTWOORD
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335d E92

Just move them back. They hate us and we don't like them.
Rapefugees not welcum!
      01-08-2016, 05:58 PM   #52
mofomat
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: R8 V10, BMW X5 (G05), BMW 318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post

And - it's "epicenter" - not "epic-centre"
Yes, clearly I know that. It was auto-corrected without me being aware.

And being a touch pedantic, as I'm British then it's "epicentre".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
How do you say that Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with this? They've done nothing to take in these refugees. Why should it be the rest of the world's problem to take in these people when there are rich, Muslim nations like SA, UAE, etc.?
Good grief, it was in response to somebody saying they should "send them back to Saudi Arabia". The majority of refugees have come from Syria, so they wouldn't be going "back" even if they went to Saudi Arabia. It was not a comment on whether or not they should be looked after in Saudi Arabia, which as it happens I agree with. All nations in the World in a position to do so should do their bit to help the refugees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Confirmed today in the Belgian newspapers ..18 mass rapists were caught via security cams and are refugees !
They said we never saw women without a boerka and this is a sexual shock for us !

Right ?!?!

That's probably the reason why they think we can rape any woman in the middle of the street ?
These people don't belong over here because they don't act like human beings but like wilde animals !!!
Comment from a witness...
I'm not arguing that the people guilty of committing these crimes shouldn't be deported or jailed. My issue is the posters who are lumping in over a million other Muslims in with them. That's the offensive part.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2016, 06:02 PM   #53
mofomat
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Until all Muslims who are not involved in terrorism stand up and condemn the terrorists, it will never end.
Why are ALL Muslims responsible for that? Do ALL Catholics have to speak up about abuse in the Catholic church?
Appreciate 1
      01-08-2016, 06:04 PM   #54
mofomat
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
"Maybe that's why I'm less prejudiced than the rest of the people on this thread" - is a prejudiced comment in itself.
You clearly don't understand what "prejudiced" means.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2016, 06:05 PM   #55
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

I do. I nearly fell victim to a church "helper" during my youth. I can't stand what these priests are doing to little kids. I can't believe that the hierarchy covered that shit up. I have been to "required" classes to help with the local parish, and admonished those teaching these classes about protecting the innocent that they need to do as they say themselves.
Appreciate 1
      01-08-2016, 06:45 PM   #56
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofomat View Post
Why are ALL Muslims responsible for that? Do ALL Catholics have to speak up about abuse in the Catholic church?
Yes. We do.
I withheld contributions from The Church for years until this was settled. Lot's of my friends did the same.
Next.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Cheers-mk

Last edited by MKSixer; 01-08-2016 at 06:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2016, 05:59 AM   #57
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
You can bury your head in the sand mate and pray to your sweet Jesus all you like.

The common denominator is Islam.

Which last time I looked, was some kind of religion....
Just stop, you have no idea what I'm doing with my head or who I'm praying to. I guarantee you that I'm NOT somewhere burying my head praying at this very moment, "mate".

Last edited by Blksnowflake; 01-09-2016 at 06:19 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2016, 11:17 AM   #58
v3n0m
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 MCB M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
Yeah.

I understand that not all Muslims are terrorists.

But I also understand that all the terrorists are Muslim, wherever they come from.
That's a matter of media labeling tbh. It appears we don't classify non-Muslim terrorists as 'terrorists'. But they are. What do you call these guys?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/planned...nman-1.3340467
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...land/78427520/

If you're a white armed individual provoking violence in north america, you're mentally unstable, part of a malitia, or some other categorization.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
      01-12-2016, 08:30 AM   #59
fravel
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue '06 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3n0m View Post
That's a matter of media labeling tbh. It appears we don't classify non-Muslim terrorists as 'terrorists'. But they are. What do you call these guys?

If you're a white armed individual provoking violence in north america, you're mentally unstable, part of a malitia, or some other categorization.
I would consider the PP shooter to be a terrorist, but I don't consider the Oregon group to be. Terrorism has several hallmarks to me: #1. Starts violent, #2. Targeting civilians, #3. Primary objective is to inflict harm (just a couple examples)

The PP shooter definitely fits that description, the Oregon group doesn't. They occupied an empty building (non-violent), they haven't harmed anyone, they've clearly stated their goals. I'm not going to say they are in the right, but I don't consider them to be terrorists.
      01-12-2016, 11:56 AM   #60
bkM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 528xi Black/Black

Quote:

the main difference is that in most cases the black shooter isnt shooting in the name of blacks, the cop isnt shooting in the name of cops, and the white guy isnt shooting in the name of whites
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2016, 03:15 PM   #61
DfVgyCjmFQnu
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i Auto Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkM3 View Post
the main difference is that in most cases the black shooter isnt shooting in the name of blacks, the cop isnt shooting in the name of cops, and the white guy isnt shooting in the name of whites
Are you implying that the Muslims are murdering in the name of Islam? That's so...correct!
Appreciate 1
      01-12-2016, 03:56 PM   #62
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW Z4 SDrive35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligament View Post
Are you implying that the Muslims are murdering in the name of Islam? That's so...correct!
Racist.
      01-12-2016, 04:53 PM   #63
v3n0m
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
That's not always true. Remember the Charleston Church Shooting? White guy was definitely shooting in the 'name of whites' (i.e. white supremacist).

Planned parenthood attacks claim that it's against Christianity (so they're really attacking in the name of God).
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2016, 05:15 PM   #64
bkM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 528xi Black/Black

Quote:
That's not always true. Remember the Charleston Church Shooting? White guy was definitely shooting in the 'name of whites' (i.e. white supremacist).

Planned parenthood attacks claim that it's against Christianity (so they're really attacking in the name of God).
read my comment again, i said MOST, not ALL.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2016, 05:32 PM   #65
v3n0m
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
read my comment again, i said MOST, not ALL.
Fair enough, but even in the cases where it fits the criteria mentioned (i.e. killing in the name of their belief/faction/group), they've never been called terrorists by the media.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2016, 06:08 PM   #66
DfVgyCjmFQnu
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i Auto Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
Racist.
LOL
Appreciate 0