BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

03-16-2016, 10:33 PM   #23
eluded
2JZ-GTE
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: 340 6MT

i was too lazy to click on the link.

i say, shoot 'em all and let God sort it out.
** but only in Arizona, Texas on Florida.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2016, 11:24 AM   #24
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
There is strong evidence that Trayv. Was the instigator (I should probably use an abbreviation because I just read that his parents have trademarked his name...):

"With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk, leaving him bloody and battered, law-enforcement authorities told the Orlando Sentinel.
That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say. There have been no reports that a witness saw the initial punch Zimmerman told police about."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...black-teenager

George Zimmerman had to go into hiding and quit his job because of the negative and mostly inaccurate reporting about this case, much less being condemned by a sitting President. It doesn't seem fair to draw conclusions about him based upon what's been reported in the media.

But again - wasn't my point.
Yupp, that guy Zimmerman sure is a model citizen:

George Zimmerman has now had 8 run-ins with police since killing Trayvon Martin
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2016, 12:25 PM   #25
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
well 3 of those were traffic stop with only 1 ticket and 2 warnings, which if those count as "Run ins with the Law" then I have a lot of run ins.

no one here is saying that zimmerman is a saint. You are the only one who is hung up on this incident. There were eyewitness accounts of Trayvon attacking Zimmerman, so Trayvon isnt a saint in this either.

And what you still fail to comprehend, is that the point of the post, and subsequent posts, is that our current President, has overstepped his bounds on several issues that have led to this current race-baiting and hatred that is so prevalent in todays society. Instead of compounding the issues, he should have either not said anything, or not condemned any side and left it at that. Hopefully the next president, whoever it ends up being, takes it as a lesson learned and doesnt make the same mistakes
Appreciate 2