BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

11-01-2016, 08:29 AM   #45
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Back to the thread topic... if Hillary loses, I'm speculating:

- Obama won't pardon her, because he has nothing to gain, and if he runs for head of the UN, he won't want the Clinton's anywhere around him.

-- Alternate on this - he will want to co-opt her Clinton Foundation international donor network, so he will pardon her in exchange for access...

-Hillary will throw Huma under the bus, and try to make it look like all this was Huma's fault.

- Obama will pardon Huma, to buy her allegiance.

- Huma, after Weiner's disloyalty, will try to play the victim card in an appeal to women everywhere (because men are pigs).

-Hillary will slither back under a rock, and re-emerge as an international Social Justice Warrior with her Foundation money.

- Meanwhile, Chelsea will emerge to the forefront as a political Leader and "diamond-in-the-rough," and be pushed into various political races by the Clinton-supporting ex-Hippie crowd, because of her "lifelong career in politics, and adulthood devoted to working for the underserved." They will tout her "years in the White House and political upbringing" as if she was an elected official - just like Hillary has; same playbook. Nothing will be said of Chelsea earning $1M/yr as the head of the Clinton Foundation...

- Bill will disappear after Nov 8. After this election cycle he's seen as a loose cannon on deck - especially after his recent comments about Obamacare ("this crazy system...") and the DNA tests from his son Danney Williams keep making headlines.

11-01-2016, 09:15 AM   #46
zx10guy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Sadly, there's a part of me that's been soured and cynical due to being in and out of the Federal circles for many many years. Due to this view point, I have a feeling that HRC won't be prosecuted. All of what we're seeing is to keep her out of office by bringing up all the gross and willful violations she's done against this country for her own personal gains. At the core is the deep rooted corruption in both parties. If the Republicans actually go through with something like this in prosecuting and jailing someone at HRC's level it sets up a dangerous precedence that also threatens a reverse attack on Republican's at the highest levels. Remember the adage, he who casts stones and glass houses. The common bond between our two party establishment system structure of systematic corruption both parties thrive on. Again maybe, I've grown too salty.

But here's an interesting situation for people to ponder and something I don't think there's been any policy on how to handle this. So say the security violations stick on HRC or even afterwards if she gets elected as POTUS. The question about suitability for access to classified material wouldn't be an issue anymore and no need to even discuss a pardon. By the very nature of how politicians gain seats in public office excludes them from having to be subjected to the suitability process all of us peons must go through to obtain clearance. Just something for you all to think about.
Appreciate 2
Cattivo644.00
Efthreeoh5704.50

11-01-2016, 10:07 AM   #47
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

^ Did Bill lose his clearance? If not, he can just be her surrogate in the classified briefings, then whisper in her ear what she should do, and she can make an informed decision.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2016, 10:29 AM   #48
zx10guy
Colonel
Rep

While Billy boy was in office, no he didn't even with the impeachment. While he is in office as an elected official to the highest position in our country, it would cause an incapacity to perform his duties as POTUS if he were deemed ineligible to access classified material. To do so would defy the will of the people through the election process. This is why elected officials when there is a need to know are granted the appropriate security clearances without being anal probed like the rest of us. That's why I said this situation with HRC and if she wins the election poses a very interesting conundrum for the nation as a whole.
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh5704.50

11-01-2016, 10:32 AM   #49
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

So, while SoS she could lose it because appointment, but if we vote her in then it is OK????? Man, it really is too early to start drinking this morning, but I am sorely tempted
Appreciate 1
Cattivo644.00

11-01-2016, 10:35 AM   #50
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post

- Obama won't pardon her, because he has nothing to gain, and if he runs for head of the UN, he won't want the Clinton's anywhere around him.

-- Alternate on this - he will want to co-opt her Clinton Foundation international donor network, so he will pardon her in exchange for access...

-Hillary will throw Huma under the bus, and try to make it look like all this was Huma's fault.

- Huma, after Weiner's disloyalty, will try to play the victim card in an appeal to women everywhere (because men are pigs).

-Hillary will slither back under a rock, and re-emerge as an international Social Justice Warrior with her Foundation money.

- Meanwhile, Chelsea will emerge to the forefront as a political Leader and "diamond-in-the-rough," and be pushed into various political races by the Clinton-supporting ex-Hippie crowd, because of her "lifelong career in politics, and adulthood devoted to working for the underserved." They will tout her "years in the White House and political upbringing" as if she was an elected official - just like Hillary has; same playbook. Nothing will be said of Chelsea earning $1M/yr as the head of the Clinton Foundation...

- Bill will disappear after Nov 8. After this election cycle he's seen as a loose cannon on deck - especially after his recent comments about Obamacare ("this crazy system...") and the DNA tests from his son Danney Williams keep making headlines.
You are on some strong stuff. This is what you guys hypothesize about?
      11-01-2016, 10:46 AM   #51
zx10guy
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So, while SoS she could lose it because appointment, but if we vote her in then it is OK????? Man, it really is too early to start drinking this morning, but I am sorely tempted
Yes. Appointed positions are different and there's been a long history of various officials being tossed out of said positions and having their clearances revoked. Usually but not always, these individuals would have air cover from the top ranks to prevent any further prosecution.

As far as I know, I haven't seen any elected official which still held office found in gross violation of protecting classified material to have any access to classified material within their need to know role revoked.

With all this stuff going on with HRC, normally with us peons, there would at least be a suspension of access to classified material until the final ruling or investigation is over. I can see continued classified briefings happening for her after the first announcements by Comey and Lynch. But with the reopening of the investigation whether there is any meat with it or not, the fact it's tied to an earlier issue which dealt with gross mishandling and policy violations, there should be a suspension ordered. But I have not heard anyone mention HRC's classified briefings being suspended as a presidential candidate. I've only heard cries from the Right to have the briefings suspended.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2016, 11:02 AM   #52
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

I remember when my secret came thru. I quit drinking (for a while) and one of the first foreign contacts I had to report was some prince who wanted to send me money thru email
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2016, 11:22 AM   #53
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4

VERY relevant.. The Justice, from the Dept of Justice, that is assigned as lead for the new Weiner/Huma emails is none other than Peter Kadzik. You might not know him. He is an Assistant US AG.

This is where it gets even more incestuous...

In 1998, Peter Kadzik represented John Podesta (yes, that Podesta), who was being investigated by Kenneth Starr for illegally helping Monika Lewinski land a UN job, and got him off the hook. Ken Starr was the investigator that got WJC impeached. In turn for getting Podesta off, a decade later, Podesta described Kadzik as "Fantastic Lawyer. Kept me out of jail.", and that he wants to help Clinton.

No tinfoil hats needed here. This is corruption train is beyond what most could imagine. They just assigned a DOJ wolf to evaluate the hen house.
Appreciate 1
mantis154.50

11-01-2016, 04:48 PM   #54
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post

You are on some strong stuff. This is what you guys hypothesize about?
You're a troll - and you question what I spend time on?
      11-02-2016, 12:41 PM   #55
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe

November 9, Trump will send the She Beast to the slammer... DRAIN THE SWAMP!
Attached Images

11-02-2016, 02:27 PM   #56
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

She simply cannot tell the truth:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/goe...11/#more-20945
      11-02-2016, 03:09 PM   #57
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Jail overcrowding?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/thornton...obe-spotlight/
      11-02-2016, 11:09 PM   #58
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

New avalanche of evidence just discovered by the FBI... Crooked Hillary is fucked!

Special prosecutor here we come

How bad is it? Wikileaks promises a shocking bombshell this week that makes this scandal pale by comparison.

Remember John Gotti- the so-called ‘Teflon Don.” The government tried to nail him for years, with no success. They needed his best friend and partner in crime to turn on him to finally nail Gotti. When Sammy "the bull" Gravano testified against Gotti, it was over. Gotti went to prison for life.

Well Hillary has a Sammy "the Bull" Gravano in her life. It’s Huma Abedin. Huma is her chief of staff, girl Friday and BFF. If Huma turns, it’s all over for Hillary. Like Gotti, she could spend the rest of her life in prison- because the email violations are only the tip of the iceberg.

Huma knows all the dirt. Huma knows the secret machinations of The Clinton Foundation. She knows dates, times, bribe amounts, from whom and what the people who bribed the Clintons got in return. Huma knows everything.

And Huma is between a rock and a hard place- otherwise known as Anthony Weiner (excuse the pun). Because Huma is in divorce proceedings with Anthony Weiner. I'm betting that Huma had no idea Weiner was making copies of all of her and Hillary's emails- as leverage in the divorce proceedings.

When the FBI raided Weiner's home and grabbed his computer, they got it all. I'm betting Hillary and Huma were blind-sided.

Weiner is fighting for his life. What's his future? Who will ever hire him, for anything? How will he survive financially? So Weiner has no choice- he will turn against Huma and Hillary to save his own skin. He faces many years in prison for sex crimes against a minor. His only “get out of jail card” is to turn "states evidence" against Huma and Hillary.

Then Huma’s only choice is to turn against Hillary. Or face decades in prison.

So Hillary has only a couple of “outs” here…and she has to move fast. Or she will spend the rest of her life in prison (at worst), or fighting off investigations, trials and federal government RICO suits from now until the day she dies (at best).

Hillary out #1: Go to Obama and demand a pardon, or threaten to take Obama down with her.

Hillary option #2: Here’s the remarkable one- Hillary’s best friend and only "out" here may be…

Donald Trump.

What if Obama is angry? What if Obama turns Hillary’s pardon request down and wishes her good luck alone in the world. What if he orders every friend in government and the Democratic Party to stay away from Hillary? What if he orders every government agency to go after her with everything they’ve got?

Then Hillary has only one place to turn…only one hand to play. She can go to Donald and concede the election. Drop out today. Announce to voters she is no longer seeking the office of president of the United States. In return she gets a pardon from the new President Donald Trump.

That’s her hand at this point.

Let's see how Hillary plays it.

11-02-2016, 11:12 PM   #59
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
New avalanche of evidence just discovered by the FBI... Crooked Hillary is fucked!

How bad is it? Wikileaks promises a shocking bombshell this week that makes this scandal pale by comparison.

Remember John Gotti- the so-called ‘Teflon Don.” The government tried to nail him for years, with no success. They needed his best friend and partner in crime to turn on him to finally nail Gotti. When Sammy "the bull" Gravano testified against Gotti, it was over. Gotti went to prison for life.

Well Hillary has a Sammy "the Bull" Gravano in her life. It’s Huma Abedin. Huma is her chief of staff, girl Friday and BFF. If Huma turns, it’s all over for Hillary. Like Gotti, she could spend the rest of her life in prison- because the email violations are only the tip of the iceberg.

Huma knows all the dirt. Huma knows the secret machinations of The Clinton Foundation. She knows dates, times, bribe amounts, from whom and what the people who bribed the Clintons got in return. Huma knows everything.

And Huma is between a rock and a hard place- otherwise known as Anthony Weiner (excuse the pun). Because Huma is in divorce proceedings with Anthony Weiner. I'm betting that Huma had no idea Weiner was making copies of all of her and Hillary's emails- as leverage in the divorce proceedings.

When the FBI raided Weiner's home and grabbed his computer, they got it all. I'm betting Hillary and Huma were blind-sided.

Weiner is fighting for his life. What's his future? Who will ever hire him, for anything? How will he survive financially? So Weiner has no choice- he will turn against Huma and Hillary to save his own skin. He faces many years in prison for sex crimes against a minor. His only “get out of jail card” is to turn "states evidence" against Huma and Hillary.

So Hillary has only a couple of “outs” here…and she has to move fast. Or she will spend the rest of her life in prison (at worst), or fighting off investigations, trials and federal government RICO suits from now until the day she dies (at best).

Hillary out #1: Go to Obama and demand a pardon, or threaten to take Obama down with her.

Hillary option #2: Here’s the remarkable one- Hillary’s best friend and only "out" here may be…

Donald Trump.

What if Obama is angry? What if Obama turns Hillary’s pardon request down and wishes her good luck alone in the world. What if he orders every friend in government and the Democratic Party to stay away from Hillary? What if he orders every government agency to go after her with everything they’ve got?

Then Hillary has only one place to turn…only one hand to play. She can go to Donald and concede the election. Drop out today. Announce to voters she is no longer seeking the office of president of the United States. In return she gets a pardon from the new President Donald Trump.

Gotta hand it to you--lively imagination.
larryn2018.50

11-03-2016, 01:05 AM   #60
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Gotta hand it to you--lively imagination.
Loch Ness, Big Foot, Chupacabra, Ogopogo and Champ all rolled into one! No tinfoil hat needed.
Appreciate 1
Cattivo644.00

11-03-2016, 06:26 AM   #61
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

Crooked Hillary is in limbo

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...y-play-crimes/
      11-03-2016, 06:30 AM   #62
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

This came out last night. Supposed fbi audio tapes involving clinton foundation.

WSJ: DoJ Told FBI To 'Stand Down' On Clinton Foundation Investigation.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10463/...bert-kraychik#

It's like a crime drama mini-series.

11-03-2016, 06:32 AM   #63
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post

Donald Trump.

You need to go back to your post and mark it with a Copyright; this is a great storyboard for the movie "The Clintons Trials"
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 2
Cattivo644.00
MKSixer15728.50

11-03-2016, 06:52 AM   #64
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
You need to go back to your post and mark it with a Copyright; this is a great storyboard for the movie "The Clintons Trials"
This new evidence will be her demise... Someone may put 6 in the back of her head and leave her on the side of the road like a dead raccoon
      11-03-2016, 07:10 AM   #65
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

WikiLeaks – Verified account ‏@wikileaks

FOX FBI source: WikiLeaks #Podesta emails are feeding into a new high priority Clinton Foundation investigation http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...urces-say.html

It's 6:10am CST. Is hillary drinking already?
      11-03-2016, 08:09 AM   #66
Zippster
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
It's four o'clock somewhere!

This political drama will make you drink for sure.
Appreciate 0