BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #23
Taittinger
Major
Taittinger's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
1,019
Posts

Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i Cpe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
I'm pretty sure it would just be my food from the time(s) before.

I not sure why I did. But my metabolism was/is just crazy. And they do say if you have a really high metab. you'll go to the bathroom shortly after you eat.

I use to eat 1-1.5 gallons of ice cream a week in high school. Never gained a pound.
You may want to start logging the times.
__________________


'07 Monaco Blue 335i ordered 9/4 built 9/21 shipped 9/28 arrived 10/12 at dealership 10/18 vroom 10/19 christened 11/3...
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #24
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
634
Rep
46,030
Posts

Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [2.00]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
I'm pretty sure it would just be my food from the time(s) before.

I not sure why I did. But my metabolism was/is just crazy. And they do say if you have a really high metab. you'll go to the bathroom shortly after you eat.

I use to eat 1-1.5 gallons of ice cream a week in high school. Never gained a pound.
called old age bro
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 04:07 PM   #25
Couch
Colonel
Couch's Avatar
87
Rep
2,903
Posts

Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taittinger View Post
You may want to start logging the times.
Nah, I'm good. Not like that anymore.

Once or twice a day now. And I don't eat junk anymore.

I did notice in the bathroom, that people need to start trimming their pubs. I'm sick of seeing that shit on the floor and around the toilet.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #26
Glassy
E36, E46, E90, E92, F32
Glassy's Avatar
United_States
71
Rep
368
Posts

Drives: G20 M340i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cali

iTrader: (2)

shit whenever i eat. gotta make room for the new shit.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #27
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
332
Rep
24,954
Posts

Drives: 快車
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 在您的母親上面

iTrader: (1)

one in the morning ... one at night ... sometimes one in the middle at work or right after work
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #28
DM1
Captain
DM1's Avatar
Mexico
61
Rep
698
Posts

Drives: Mini Cooper S Paceman
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Monterrey, Mexico.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 Z4 3.0si  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2005 Renault Megane RS  [0.00]
There's a saying,.... "The new pushes the old" LOL
__________________


Follow my blog at http://dmauto.wordpress.com
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #29
jlstyle
Lieutenant Colonel
jlstyle's Avatar
235
Rep
1,727
Posts

Drives: -
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Bi-daily dumping at work around 2p, daily dumping at night at home.
Occasional dumping in the morning if time allows.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 04:56 PM   #30
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
634
Rep
46,030
Posts

Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [2.00]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
one in the morning ... one at night ... sometimes one in the middle at work or right after work
explains the frequent CA earthquakes

in any case
im sure yours are work of art
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstyle View Post
Bi-daily dumping at work around 2p, daily dumping at night at home.
Occasional dumping in the morning if time allows.
u make it sound like a waste management schedule dude... im about to take my trash can out for u
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #31
Spool
******
Spool's Avatar
Vietnam
349
Rep
6,169
Posts

Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (24)

I shit every morning before i shower...then i wash my asshole with body wash so it doesn't stink later...


When i drink a lot, i'd shit like 3-4 times a day, sometimes i just sit down and fart and i'd all come out....no need to push, shit is all liquefied
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 05:12 PM   #32
TiAg335i
Trance Life
TiAg335i's Avatar
United_States
208
Rep
4,711
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
I shit every morning before i shower...then i wash my asshole with body wash so it doesn't stink later...


When i drink a lot, i'd shit like 3-4 times a day, sometimes i just sit down and fart and i'd all come out....no need to push, shit is all liquefied
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 05:29 PM   #33
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
MadDog's Avatar
United_States
115
Rep
507
Posts

Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: S.F. Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 325i  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
I shit every morning before i shower...then i wash my asshole with body wash so it doesn't stink later...


When i drink a lot, i'd shit like 3-4 times a day, sometimes i just sit down and fart and i'd all come out....no need to push, shit is all liquefied

Thanks for sharing.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #34
Rick
Stackin' Chips
Rick's Avatar
No_Country
134
Rep
607
Posts

Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Santa Monica, CA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taittinger View Post
I am waiting for someone to dump all over this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taittinger View Post
Good to see some movement in this thread at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taittinger View Post
You may want to start logging the times.
Am I the only one that understands this floater's puns?

Great minds think alike Taittinger
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 05:31 PM   #35
DSe93
DANNY
DSe93's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
608
Posts

Drives: E93 335i AW/CR
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
When I'm on this damn forum!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 05:41 PM   #36
wuufer001
Colonel
wuufer001's Avatar
Taiwan
227
Rep
2,349
Posts

Drives: 2006 E90 M/T
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: DFW, TX//Taiwan//South Africa

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2006 325i  [4.67]
morning and night most of the time
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 05:49 PM   #37
Glassy
E36, E46, E90, E92, F32
Glassy's Avatar
United_States
71
Rep
368
Posts

Drives: G20 M340i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cali

iTrader: (2)

i dont have anything against clinton, just thoguht this looked funny lol.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 05:49 PM   #38
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Tondtar's Avatar
Vanuatu
609
Rep
884
Posts

Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
NOW ...as I am writing this (Gotta love that Wi-Fi, baby!)
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #39
wuufer001
Colonel
wuufer001's Avatar
Taiwan
227
Rep
2,349
Posts

Drives: 2006 E90 M/T
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: DFW, TX//Taiwan//South Africa

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2006 325i  [4.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
NOW ...as I am writing this (Gotta love that Wi-Fi, baby!)
you sick shit

anyways, do you guys find it hard to shit at the public toilets? most of the time when i need one and i'm outside, i'll just try and hold it till i get home
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 06:10 PM   #40
Glassy
E36, E46, E90, E92, F32
Glassy's Avatar
United_States
71
Rep
368
Posts

Drives: G20 M340i
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cali

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuufer001 View Post
you sick shit

anyways, do you guys find it hard to shit at the public toilets? most of the time when i need one and i'm outside, i'll just try and hold it till i get home
yea i have a confession to make, its pretty graphic, so dont read it if you cant handle it

i was coming home froma friends house, and i had to shit to unbeleiveablly bad, i was swirving all over the road, i swear i was gona get pulled over . i was gna stop at a supermarket, but didnt have time to run in, so i ran onto someons front lawn, and jus took a douche rihgt there.. and luckily i had kleenex on me but it was the soft kind.. with vasoline, so it was just rubbin it around. so i had to drive the rest of the way home with shit in my pants and sitin in my bimmer. the rest of the drive home was like 20 minutes too.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 06:13 PM   #41
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
247
Rep
2,664
Posts

Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuufer001 View Post
you sick shit

anyways, do you guys find it hard to shit at the public toilets? most of the time when i need one and i'm outside, i'll just try and hold it till i get home
I never go in public bathrooms...That's just gross. Putting toilet paper on the seat is not enough for me, I would probably try squatting, lol. But I never go in public bathrooms so it's no biggy. I wait until I get home for sure.

I really should start drinking my protein shake earlier in the day cause that stuff fucks me up when I wake up after having drank it right before bed.

Also whenever I take my dump before the gym by the time I start working out I feel the next round coming, I hate that!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 06:14 PM   #42
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Tondtar's Avatar
Vanuatu
609
Rep
884
Posts

Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by artichoke2 View Post
yea i have a confession to make, its pretty graphic, so dont read it if you cant handle it

i was coming home froma friends house, and i had to shit to unbeleiveablly bad, i was swirving all over the road, i swear i was gona get pulled over . i was gna stop at a supermarket, but didnt have time to run in, so i ran onto someons front lawn, and jus took a douche rihgt there.. and luckily i had kleenex on me but it was the soft kind.. with vasoline, so it was just rubbin it around. so i had to drive the rest of the way home with shit in my pants and sitin in my bimmer. the rest of the drive home was like 20 minutes too.
Now, who's the REAL "Sick Shit" after reading this story?
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 06:41 PM   #43
wuufer001
Colonel
wuufer001's Avatar
Taiwan
227
Rep
2,349
Posts

Drives: 2006 E90 M/T
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: DFW, TX//Taiwan//South Africa

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2006 325i  [4.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by artichoke2 View Post
yea i have a confession to make, its pretty graphic, so dont read it if you cant handle it

i was coming home froma friends house, and i had to shit to unbeleiveablly bad, i was swirving all over the road, i swear i was gona get pulled over . i was gna stop at a supermarket, but didnt have time to run in, so i ran onto someons front lawn, and jus took a douche rihgt there.. and luckily i had kleenex on me but it was the soft kind.. with vasoline, so it was just rubbin it around. so i had to drive the rest of the way home with shit in my pants and sitin in my bimmer. the rest of the drive home was like 20 minutes too.
don't worry i guess
nearly happened to me, but i knew i wasn't going to make it home so i just went to my friends house. he opened the door and i didn't even say anything and i just walked straight into his 'shit room' and mission accomplished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
I never go in public bathrooms...That's just gross. Putting toilet paper on the seat is not enough for me, I would probably try squatting, lol. But I never go in public bathrooms so it's no biggy. I wait until I get home for sure.

I really should start drinking my protein shake earlier in the day cause that stuff fucks me up when I wake up after having drank it right before bed.

Also whenever I take my dump before the gym by the time I start working out I feel the next round coming, I hate that!
but sometimes you really can't hold it in then no other choice i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Now, who's the REAL "Sick Shit" after reading this story?
you lose
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 06:49 PM   #44
TiAg335i
Trance Life
TiAg335i's Avatar
United_States
208
Rep
4,711
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (4)

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST