BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-19-2011, 05:53 PM   #221
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
130
Rep
5,047
Posts

Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post


lots of future sex offenders itt..
Lets not invite that guy out drinking
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #222
texasmojo
Second Lieutenant
texasmojo's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
223
Posts

Drives: 2008 128i automatic
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: DFW Texas, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
A few years back I would sneak into my friends sisters room (a total hottie) and sniff her thongs and whack off in them.
Let me get this straight, you get naked and put on her thong then fap?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 10:33 PM   #223
aretardedorange
Banned
106
Rep
609
Posts

Drives: E60
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Empire State

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmojo View Post
Let me get this straight, you get naked and put on her thong then fap?
No. Unzip my jeans...penis comes out...thong goes over it.....other thong goes over nose....whacking occurs. Then yeah...
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #224
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
130
Rep
5,047
Posts

Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

iTrader: (1)

Dont you get cock burn or something? What the fuck? And these are your sisters underwear you are speaking of?
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #225
aretardedorange
Banned
106
Rep
609
Posts

Drives: E60
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Empire State

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Dont you get cock burn or something? What the fuck? And these are your sisters underwear you are speaking of?
First of... this was a few years ago. And no..my friends sister. I don't do it anymore. Now it seems gross and nasty.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #226
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Augenbrauezug's Avatar
37
Rep
658
Posts

Drives: mk6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denton

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
First of... this was a few years ago. And no..my friends sister. I don't do it anymore. Now it seems gross and nasty.
lol at the retarded orange still defending his thong jerk off story.
__________________
Bimmer-less ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:08 PM   #227
MisterSkiMask
Banned
97
Rep
2,015
Posts

Drives: I Can not say
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: you must not know

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
First of... this was a few years ago. And no..my friends sister. I don't do it anymore. Now it seems gross and nasty.
Just own it, we all know you'd do it again.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:10 PM   #228
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Augenbrauezug's Avatar
37
Rep
658
Posts

Drives: mk6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denton

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
Just own it, we all know you'd do it again.
Everyones dick gets longer when they log online, and time stretches out.

A few years ago, was really days ago.
__________________
Bimmer-less ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #229
aretardedorange
Banned
106
Rep
609
Posts

Drives: E60
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Empire State

iTrader: (6)

A few years ago was....a few years ago. Besides she is graduating from penn state this year.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #230
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
130
Rep
5,047
Posts

Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
A few years ago was....a few years ago. Besides she is graduating from penn state this year.
Perfect! Wait for a few months after graduation when shes jobless and living back home. Maybe gain few pounds. Wont be able to find a job. Self esteem will be in the gutter. You might actually have a chance to just fuck her instead.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:28 PM   #231
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Augenbrauezug's Avatar
37
Rep
658
Posts

Drives: mk6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denton

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Perfect! Wait for a few months after graduation when shes jobless and living back home. Maybe gain few pounds. Wont be able to find a job. Self esteem will be in the gutter. You might actually have a chance to just fuck her instead.
I kid I kid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
A few years ago was....a few years ago. Besides she is graduating from penn state this year.
AHAHA

and I totally fucked up my reply to the quotes, I shall leave them.
__________________
Bimmer-less ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #232
newdadkel
Private First Class
newdadkel's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
193
Posts

Drives: 2011 X6M CBM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

The vulva perfume.....I can say Ive never heard of that before.
So do we know what wench is rubbing out all of the tie to fill these little bottles?

But one other question, did your "sisters friend" never wonder why her damn panties were always stuck together everytime she came to put them back on?
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 12:51 AM   #233
aretardedorange
Banned
106
Rep
609
Posts

Drives: E60
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Empire State

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdadkel View Post
The vulva perfume.....I can say Ive never heard of that before.
So do we know what wench is rubbing out all of the tie to fill these little bottles?

But one other question, did your "sisters friend" never wonder why her damn panties were always stuck together everytime she came to put them back on?
I always have and still wonder this. . Maybe she knew about it and ignored it? Or maybe she liked it ?
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 01:05 AM   #234
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
130
Rep
5,047
Posts

Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretardedorange View Post
I always have and still wonder this. . Maybe she knew about it and ignored it? Or maybe she liked it ?
Maybe she secretly knew, soaked them, squeezed them, froze them, and wants to secretly fuck her self with a turkey baster and inseminate her self to have pervy panty sniffing masturbating children?
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 01:17 AM   #235
Seminole
Colonel
Seminole's Avatar
United_States
259
Rep
2,033
Posts

Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977 N, 77.0366 W

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 05:14 AM   #236
stylinexpat
Major
stylinexpat's Avatar
287
Rep
1,337
Posts

Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2008

iTrader: (0)

I remember reading a news article here in Asia once about a Japanese man that collected used underwear and panties just to sniff at home.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 05:17 AM   #237
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
234
Rep
2,664
Posts

Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
I remember reading a news article here in Asia once about a Japanese man that collected used underwear and panties just to sniff at home.
They have vending machines in Japan where you can buy used panties, specifically for things like this.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 08:59 AM   #238
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Augenbrauezug's Avatar
37
Rep
658
Posts

Drives: mk6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denton

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
They have vending machines in Japan where you can buy used panties, specifically for things like this.
Good bye USA.
__________________
Bimmer-less ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 12:57 PM   #239
ScaredOnce
Very Important
ScaredOnce's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
450
Posts

Drives: 335xi (e92)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: PIT

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
They have vending machines in Japan where you can buy used panties, specifically for things like this.
Good bye USA.

Brilliant.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 01:02 PM   #240
vioaltec
Sasha Fierce
vioaltec's Avatar
United_States
31
Rep
232
Posts

Drives: 2009 bmw 3 series coupe
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Bay

iTrader: (0)

Your so weird o_0.........i cant bare touching my mans boxers or jockstrap let alone have the nerve to smell it....ewww
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #241
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Augenbrauezug's Avatar
37
Rep
658
Posts

Drives: mk6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denton

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vioaltec View Post
Your so weird o_0.........i cant bare touching my mans boxers or jockstrap let alone have the nerve to smell it....ewww
but the things your man does with your undergarments when you are not around....
__________________
Bimmer-less ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2011, 01:20 PM   #242
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
CollinsE90's Avatar
United_States
479
Rep
1,928
Posts

Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
but the things your man does with your undergarments when you are not around....
Its not a she, and I don't think he is wearing under garments
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST