BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Watches

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-19-2015, 03:15 PM   #485
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
331
Rep
3,451
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

I wouldn't wear a fake Rolex...but then I wouldn't wear a real one either.
As far as watches go, nothing says: - "look at my bling, I've proper got money, you can tell because I've paid $8,000 for $500 worth of watch" - more than a Rolex.
__________________
Appreciate 1
      02-19-2015, 03:28 PM   #486
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
67
Rep
592
Posts

Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
I wouldn't wear a fake Rolex...but then I wouldn't wear a real one either.
As far as watches go, nothing says: - "look at my bling, I've proper got money, you can tell because I've paid $8,000 for $500 worth of watch" - more than a Rolex.
You are slightly mistaken, a watch can symbolize stature yes, but at the same a solid gold Rolex could cost you around $30-40k and still has over $10k in melt value so there is more there than $500 worth of watch, about 20 times that. Some day when there isn't much gold around that could double and then you have 40 times that figure you quoted and about $20k in gold on your wrist aside from the name brand.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 03:30 PM   #487
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
9041
Rep
22,077
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

I have a Rolex and 2 bmws I'm special!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 03:32 PM   #488
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
vsix's Avatar
No_Country
544
Rep
1,612
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
You are slightly mistaken, a watch can symbolize stature yes, but at the same a solid gold Rolex could cost you around $30-40k and still has over $10k in melt value so there is more there than $500 worth of watch, about 20 times that. Some day when there isn't much gold around that could double and then you have 40 times that figure you quoted and about $20k in gold on your wrist aside from the name brand.
Rich people always look to invest their money wise. No bling, bling attitude it's the just the game of investing in asset's, daz all.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 03:40 PM   #489
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
67
Rep
592
Posts

Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix View Post
Rich people always look to invest their money wise. No bling, bling attitude it's the just the game of investing in asset's, daz all.
Oh yeah, what about buying a $40k solid gold watch for $18k from someone that lost it all and then turning around and selling it for $26k a week later? Sound investment good enough for you? Cause I do that a few times a year... Bling for the right price brings in more green, if you know how to flip that stack brah
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 03:55 PM   #490
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
vsix's Avatar
No_Country
544
Rep
1,612
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
Oh yeah, what about buying a $40k solid gold watch for $18k from someone that lost it all and then turning around and selling it for $26k a week later? Sound investment good enough for you? Cause I do that a few times a year... Bling for the right price brings in more green, if you know how to flip that stack brah
Ey listen, you are comparing apple with oranges!
Why would someone only because he is looking for profit, destroying someone elses future life.
Me personally I've never been like that, I want to see smiling faces on both parties and once for all I NEVER buy used watches, wich I would also recommend to everyone. Keep your hand's off from used watches!
Otherwise what this men here is saying might happen.
Keywords here are:
Business ethic's & social competence
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 04:25 PM   #491
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
67
Rep
592
Posts

Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix View Post
Ey listen, you are comparing apple with oranges!
Why would someone only because he is looking for profit, destroying someone elses future life.
Me personally I've never been like that, I want to see smiling faces on both parties and once for all I NEVER buy used watches, wich I would also recommend to everyone. Keep your hand's off from used watches!
Otherwise what this men here is saying might happen.
Keywords here are:
Business ethic's & social competence
It's not about only buying it for profit, it's for making money so you can buy whatever you want in this life. I don't care about anyone's misfortunes as no one would care about yours or mine if it came to it. This is just the way of the world.. That's one of the dumbest things I have ever read. If you know what you are doing and what you are buying because you are smart and do the research, authenticate, etc. You can make a lot of money off of people who thought big and ended up on the shaft, it's no ones problem but theirs and if you don't buy it and make money off it, someone else will. I have watches I flip, and I have ones i keep with the extra money i make off the ones I flip.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 04:37 PM   #492
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
vsix's Avatar
No_Country
544
Rep
1,612
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
It's not about only buying it for profit, it's for making money so you can buy whatever you want in this life. I don't care about anyone's misfortunes as no one would care about yours or mine if it came to it. This is just the way of the world.. That's one of the dumbest things I have ever read. If you know what you are doing and what you are buying because you are smart and do the research, authenticate, etc. You can make a lot of money off of people who thought big and ended up on the shaft, it's no ones problem but theirs and if you don't buy it and make money off it, someone else will. I have watches I flip, and I have ones i keep with the extra money i make off the ones I flip.
Karma...
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 05:11 PM   #493
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
67
Rep
592
Posts

Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix View Post
Karma...
You go on living life based on a mythical tale of bullsh!t.. I'll just deal with what's in front of me, if Karma comes around I'll back hand her with a $50k Breitling for trying to creep up behind me!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 05:15 PM   #494
M3Bimmer77
Captain
M3Bimmer77's Avatar
329
Rep
951
Posts

Drives: 2011.5 M3 E90 Jet Black
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: West Palm Beach

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafkaesque320 View Post
Being fairly new to BMW would someone care to explain to me the big deal about watches and the BMW/watch connection? I see more threads on watches than anything else.
Im even newer than you and Im not getting it. Why watches when it's a M3 forum?:mm guy wrote that it's because guys that like nice cars also liked nice watches. Ok so why talk about "fake" watches? Then let's talk about beautiful women, Bugattis, Ferraris..... I don't get it. This forum is for M3 period.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 05:18 PM   #495
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
67
Rep
592
Posts

Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bimmer77 View Post
Im even newer than you and Im not getting it. Why watches when it's a M3 forum?:mm guy wrote that it's because guys that like nice cars also liked nice watches. Ok so why talk about "fake" watches? Then let's talk about beautiful women, Bugattis, Ferraris..... I don't get it. This forum is for M3 period.
Eh no.. I am actually on 6post looking at these threads. These are the off topic sections if you smart asses would look at where you're posting. To answer you, the correlation between car forums and watches is because we have MONEY!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 05:20 PM   #496
Z K
Brigadier General
Z K's Avatar
United_States
1397
Rep
4,826
Posts

Drives: E90 M3, F30 328i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bimmer77 View Post
Im even newer than you and Im not getting it. Why watches when it's a M3 forum?:mm guy wrote that it's because guys that like nice cars also liked nice watches. Ok so why talk about "fake" watches? Then let's talk about beautiful women, Bugattis, Ferraris..... I don't get it. This forum is for M3 period.
I believe the "watch" sub forum is shared with other bimmerpost car forums. I guess some connection between BMW owners and luxury watches.

There are sub forums for discussion of other cars. As for women... maybe on some other non-auto groups.
__________________
Auto Detailing Enthusiast!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 05:52 PM   #497
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
vsix's Avatar
No_Country
544
Rep
1,612
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
You go on living life based on a mythical tale of bullsh!t.. I'll just deal with what's in front of me, if Karma comes around I'll back hand her with a $50k Breitling for trying to creep up behind me!
lol now you got me with that one
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 06:22 PM   #498
tony20009
Major General
tony20009's Avatar
United_States
706
Rep
5,665
Posts

Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
IMO when a person wears a fake watch it says something about that person.. The choice for me is simple, I would rather wear no watch at all or a Casio over a fake Rolex or anything fake at all. Because I would rather be viewed as cheap rather than a poser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Amen. The people wearing fake rolexes are probably the same people who drive 328s rebadged as M3s.
A watch doesn't say much of anything about person other than that is the watch they decided they want to wear.

What does say something about a person are things like:
  • their work performance
  • the way they treat other people
  • the extent to which they raised "good kids"
I don't care what watch one wears, it doesn't say anything about them. Heck, with a watch, I can't even be 100% certain they bought it rather than merely received it. I know I've given watches as gifts, on multiple occasions, no less.

What I can say is that it's presumptuous to draw conclusions about others on the basis of one data point, to say nothing of so irrelevant a data point as the watch on their wrist being the basis for a conclusion about another's character. That one would do so says more about the person making the presumption than it does about the person wearing the watch.

I think that the "TMZ mentality" has gone too far in our society. It's true that public figures do and say things in order to manage, create and/or control their public persona and how they are perceived. Celebs, for example, may choose an article of clothing or jewelry to further their "image de jour," they may behave in certain ways to the same purpose, but I find it hard to believe that many non-public individuals do the same thing.

I think "regular" people have and do things on the "oh, this is neat/this'll do" basis and little more than that. I think that especially re: watches because there really aren't that many folks who are "into" watches as little more than a fashion accessory that tells time. If they are going to make a fashion statement, I think they will do so with their garments, not their watch.

All the best.
__________________
Cheers,
Tony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 06:26 PM   #499
tony20009
Major General
tony20009's Avatar
United_States
706
Rep
5,665
Posts

Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bimmer77 View Post
Im even newer than you and Im not getting it. Why watches when it's a M3 forum?:mm guy wrote that it's because guys that like nice cars also liked nice watches. Ok so why talk about "fake" watches? Then let's talk about beautiful women, Bugattis, Ferraris..... I don't get it. This forum is for M3 period.
If you had bothered to look at the M3 pages....
....you'd have seen that there is section called Off Topic Discussion Board and that the watches sub-forum is part of that discussion board.


All the best.
__________________
Cheers,
Tony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2015, 08:25 PM   #500
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
67
Rep
592
Posts

Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
A watch doesn't say much of anything about person other than that is the watch they decided they want to wear.

What does say something about a person are things like:
  • their work performance
  • the way they treat other people
  • the extent to which they raised "good kids"
I don't care what watch one wears, it doesn't say anything about them. Heck, with a watch, I can't even be 100% certain they bought it rather than merely received it. I know I've given watches as gifts, on multiple occasions, no less.

What I can say is that it's presumptuous to draw conclusions about others on the basis of one data point, to say nothing of so irrelevant a data point as the watch on their wrist being the basis for a conclusion about another's character. That one would do so says more about the person making the presumption than it does about the person wearing the watch.

I think that the "TMZ mentality" has gone too far in our society. It's true that public figures do and say things in order to manage, create and/or control their public persona and how they are perceived. Celebs, for example, may choose an article of clothing or jewelry to further their "image de jour," they may behave in certain ways to the same purpose, but I find it hard to believe that many non-public individuals do the same thing.

I think "regular" people have and do things on the "oh, this is neat/this'll do" basis and little more than that. I think that especially re: watches because there really aren't that many folks who are "into" watches as little more than a fashion accessory that tells time. If they are going to make a fashion statement, I think they will do so with their garments, not their watch.

All the best.
While I disagree with you, If you were a woman I would understand your point more, not to mean any offense but a man wears a watch. I don't care if it is a Casio or a Rolex, A real man wears a watch. A surfer dude that doesn't have to be anywhere important uses his cellphone when he can find it to tell time.

Now in regards to the fake watch conversation, it has nothing to do with TMZ cause like i said you can buy a real watch for $10, or you can buy a fake Rolex for $50 and be a poser. It says a lot about a person if he needs to wear a fake watch to feel relevant no different than a guy debadging his 328i and replacing it with a M3 badge for acceptance. Those are some sorry ass people that I would not let anywhere near my circle because I know enough about them just from that fact. Me personally I wear what i can afford, and if I couldn't afford a nice watch I would wear a $20 watch, but it wouldn't be a fake or counterfeit of another product.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2015, 03:10 AM   #501
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
SenorFunkyPants's Avatar
United Kingdom
331
Rep
3,451
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

There is this
http://www.designweek.co.uk/news/wat...105387.article
and there are people who buy watches for what they are and the pleasure they get from owning them.
And in between there are people with all sorts of reasons for spending $$$ (or just a $) on a watch - trying to define just one rational for buyers of real and fake watches is impossible.
__________________

Last edited by SenorFunkyPants; 02-20-2015 at 04:16 AM..
Appreciate 1
      02-20-2015, 08:37 AM   #502
bing240sx
Lieutenant
35
Rep
559
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
there are always those who chose not to understand and criticize.

i personally don't 'get' the market for wine and i cannot tell the difference between a $10 and a $200 cigar but i also could not rationalize being bitter and critical of those that chose to invest there.

there is no reason to justify ones choices for consumption.

re: the fake vs genuine argument. there are clear and dramatic differences between the two. if you chose not to value them that is fine. i know guys with fakes and i still call them friends but they don't think it's silly that i have the real deal and i dont think they're silly for not... it would be a combination of not being able to justify the expense (likely wife driven) and also not really being comfortable spending the money when they dont totally know the differences between the real and the fake... and so i would say they are better off saving their money anyways if they would just by for the wrong reason anyway.
__________________

Last edited by bing240sx; 02-20-2015 at 08:42 AM..
Appreciate 1
      02-20-2015, 04:33 PM   #503
tony20009
Major General
tony20009's Avatar
United_States
706
Rep
5,665
Posts

Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
While I disagree with you, If you were a woman I would understand your point more, not to mean any offense but a man wears a watch. I don't care if it is a Casio or a Rolex, A real man wears a watch. A surfer dude that doesn't have to be anywhere important uses his cellphone when he can find it to tell time.

Now in regards to the fake watch conversation, it has nothing to do with TMZ cause like i said you can buy a real watch for $10, or you can buy a fake Rolex for $50 and be a poser. It says a lot about a person if he needs to wear a fake watch to feel relevant no different than a guy debadging his 328i and replacing it with a M3 badge for acceptance. Those are some sorry ass people that I would not let anywhere near my circle because I know enough about them just from that fact. Me personally I wear what i can afford, and if I couldn't afford a nice watch I would wear a $20 watch, but it wouldn't be a fake or counterfeit of another product.
Red:
What would make you understand anything unrelated to breasts, vaginas, estrogen, childbirth, and other factors unique to females, more because the speaker of the words is female?

After that opening paragraph of sexist, stereotypically founded, illogical generalizations, my better judgement tells me I shouldn't even bother responding to the rest. And, no, not in the least am I offended by your prejudices. I am disappointed that presumably grown people actually think that way. I don't care if it's one or one million folks who do, it's still sad that after the women's, gay, and civil rights movements, anyone actually thinks that way.

Blue:
What TMZ has to do with it is that there on-screen personalities incessantly read into people's actions meaning and symbolism for which there is no basis. Eighty percent of that show consists of the TMZ team speculating about other folks' actions. Why? Why not instead ask the persons involved direct questions rather than speculate, and absent the opportunity to ask the individuals involve, say nothing?

I realize TMZ is meant to be entertaining, and in that sense, it's fine. The issue that inspired me to write of the "TMZ mentality" is that the sorts of general speculation about specific, public persons that TMZ makes is what you're doing in your second paragraph. In quippy parlance, it's "guilty until proven innocent." That's just wrong, morally, legally and ethically.

When did people cease to be owed the benefit of the doubt in the eyes of popular culture or specific individuals who don't personally know the parties of whom them speculate and generalize? People generalize about BMW owners too, and that is just as wrong as is doing the same thing on the basis of fake watch ownership.

People need to stick to facts. And the only fact that one can be sure of re: fake watches is that their owners possess contraband. One cannot even assert that the owner purchased it absent proof of that act. For some owners, it's not even possible for us to know that they know they have an unauthentically branded watch.

Green:
It's very different.
  • The car is still a BMW and in most people's eyes, a BMW is a BMW, varying only by size and styling
  • One cannot buy one Rolex model and rebadge it as another
Purple:
That's fine. And so long as you refrain from judging others solely on the basis that their choice in the matter differs from yours, I have nothing to say about it.


You see, the point of this thread isn't to ask what people think about fake watches and their owners. The point is to ask why do "you" give a damn about it? How does it affect "your" existence?


The outright fakes aren't making you pay more because of the legal costs the IP owners incur to defend their IP.

  • The money companies like AP and Rolex spend defending their trademarks/brand is spent suing other large companies like Tommy Hilfiger that make watches that don't even purport to be a Rolex or AP, for example.
  • Companies like AP and Rolex don't actually bother to sue the makers of the watches that do purport to be Subs, DateJusts, Royal Oaks, etc. I can't find evidence of one single lawsuit against the myriad mom and pop makers of Chinese watches. I can't find one lawsuit against Parnis (http://www.parniswatch.net/) and yet AP sued Swiss Watch International and Tommy Hilfiger over these watches.


    http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/1625a...#axzz3SK7oogpu



    And yet like Parnis' products, Michael Kors' watches don't violate Rolex's IP rights. Really? (http://www.thefashionlaw.com/is-mich...rity-to-rolex/)



    Forget about how much the watches pictured above resemble those of AP and Rolex. The point is that that they don't say Rolex or AP on the dial as do outright fakes, and yet the IP owners don't sue the fake makers. The most they do is (1) coordinate with Customs agencies the public steamrolling of fakes from time to time, and (2) have conversations with Chinese officials about stopping the production of fake watches. I can tell you now those conversations haven't been very productive, for the production volumes of fakes has gone up since the 1980s.

    Say what you will about the macro-/microeconomic impact of the fake watch trade; deride the Chinese government if you want. The fact is there is little to no point in the Chinese government creating criminals and filling their jails with literally thousands of "mom and pop" citizens whose only wrong is to produce a replica of a product that neither they nor most of their customers can ever hope to buy.

    What's the point of that? Were they to do that, it would conceptually be the same thing the U.S. has done by making criminals out of marijuana users. And to what end? You and I have to pay taxes to support those "criminals" while they are in jail.
So, as I asked earlier, what difference does it make to you? You wear a an authentically branded fancy watch or you wear an authentically branded non-fancy watch. Someone else wears a fake fancy watch or fake non-fancy watch. And their doing so has what direct affect on you?


All the best.
__________________
Cheers,
Tony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2015, 05:21 PM   #504
GabeS
Crazy!
GabeS's Avatar
1107
Rep
1,337
Posts

Drives: E93 M3/S14 SRT 10 viper swap
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

They say don't buy fake car parts because they might be life threatening..that's their excuse.. lol.. so i guess if you have a fake watch that looks amazing and does it's job, complements your outfit.. then why not..
__________________
First "real" widebody M3 ever thread.http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...1#post17461963
Appreciate 1
      02-20-2015, 09:00 PM   #505
tony20009
Major General
tony20009's Avatar
United_States
706
Rep
5,665
Posts

Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS View Post
They say don't buy fake car parts because they might be life threatening..that's their excuse.. lol.. so i guess if you have a fake watch that looks amazing and does it's job, complements your outfit.. then why not..
Well, you know...those unauthentic balance wheels inside those watches can come flying through the aluminum foil case and do real damage. Imagine what might happen if it were to hit someone in the eye. <winks and chuckles>

You clearly get the point of the thread.

Oh, believe me...I have plenty of reasons "why not." And I can think of a reason or three "why."

It's just that not one of them -- either way -- has anything to do with the judgments that other folks might make about me, my character or anything else were they to find me wearing a fake watch. I don't judge folks for wearing authentic ones or fake ones because that they do doesn't affect me.

Passing judgement when there is zero impact on oneself is exactly the "TMZ mentality" of which I wrote earlier. That's what's wrong and what matters. I don't know that doing that kind of thing qualifies as moral terpitude, but it seems close to me, very close.

All the best.
__________________
Cheers,
Tony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 1
      02-22-2015, 12:39 AM   #506
mjr24
Lieutenant
112
Rep
405
Posts

Drives: M6 GC
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wisconsin/Illinois

iTrader: (0)

You may say one pays $8k for $500 worth of watch....but then again most people would say we all pay $50-100k for $20k worth of car. What do you think a M6 cost BMW to make when they sell one for $140k....maybe $50k?
__________________
2018 M550I, 2017 Audi Q7, 2014 M6 GC (sold), 2013 CLS550 (sold), 2011 750LI (sold), 2008 M6 Cabrio (sold), 2008 Porsche Cayenne S, 2004 Mercedes SL55 (sold), 2003 Mercedes SL500 (sold), 2000 Mercedes CL500 (sold)
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST