sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfHuns View Post
This thread is useless without pics.

Kidding, of course!
Dude....be VERY careful what you wish for!
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1
antgenn319.00
      07-07-2023, 07:01 AM   #25
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i and R1200RT bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Lady??? Check that woody-bulge!!!!
You just failed biology 101.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2023, 07:09 AM   #26
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

We had a nude beach in NJ and it was pretty active but def not the greatest of sights. My wife and I went there just "for fun" but they have these horrible black flies that depending on the way the wind blew would drive you nuts so we didnt stay long.

Also, been to Haulover in Miami which can be hit or miss...sometimes it looks like a Brazilian model fest and other days like a Cracker Barrel model poster
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615268.00
      07-07-2023, 07:56 AM   #27
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

There was one at the resort I was at in Punta Cana - “saggy” is the best term to describe what it was like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2023, 07:57 AM   #28
Merlin_83
Merlin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW M3 6MT w/ZCP

Garage List
2012 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
Yes, I have been to a nude beach, in Santa Barbara south of the UCSB campus regular beach is or used to be clothing optional. I think they call it Hollister Beach.

Anyway me and my girlfriend went, she was the one who really wanted to go. Now for context when we did this, I was 25 and she was 21. And she was skinny and beautiful, and I was in really great shape too.

She immediately went topless and then encouraged me to try sans-surf trunks. I did, but felt weird....we just sat on the beach. Sure enough, some old dudes came over to pretend to ask questions just to gawk and leer at my girlfriend. We both quickly decided to stick to the regular beaches.

And for the record, like others have mentioned -ah..we saw zero attractive people that were going nude. I had visions of the Gaucho cheerleaders from UCSB would be playing volleyball.

But no, when we went it was mostly old dudes...and women with large elongated pendulum-swinging breasts.

Cheers,
Merlin

2012 E92 M3 ZCP | 2008 E90 335xi | 2008 E90 335i |
Appreciate 2
      07-07-2023, 09:33 AM   #29
Ginster6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G87 with a Stick

all old fart in nude beach. - europe. i think it was Nice, France.

San Francisco - Baker beach was the same. old farts.
Appreciate 1
      07-07-2023, 11:56 AM   #30
JMcLellan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

I have never been and I don't think I can go. If I went I'd want to be nude but then wouldn't be able to wear my "I'm a grower, not a show-er" t-shirt.
Tommy-G4490.50
      07-07-2023, 12:17 PM   #31
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Never been to one, however I just instinctively feel it would be mostly old people there.

The closest I think was one time when we went to Mexico or DR to one of the resorts. We had a swim up room so the pool came up to our "front porch" and we could also see our neighbors porch where the pool went to their room.

Anyways we had no one next door for most of our vacation, however the last couple of days some like 80+ year old man arrive with his smoking hot like 20 something girlfriend. She apparently thought it was a nude resort and would just hang around naked outside. I personally didn't mind, seemed like a nice free perk the hotel was offering, however since I was there with my gf it was kind of awkward so glad it was only for a day or two.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2023, 01:17 PM   #32
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLellan View Post
I have never been and I don't think I can go. If I went I'd want to be nude but then wouldn't be able to wear my "I'm a grower, not a show-er" t-shirt.
You could be semi-nude, aka bottomless.
      07-07-2023, 04:14 PM   #33
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin_83 View Post
Yes, I have been to a nude beach, in Santa Barbara south of the UCSB campus regular beach is or used to be clothing optional. I think they call it Hollister Beach.

Anyway me and my girlfriend went, she was the one who really wanted to go. Now for context when we did this, I was 25 and she was 21. And she was skinny and beautiful, and I was in really great shape too.

She immediately went topless and then encouraged me to try sans-surf trunks. I did, but felt weird....we just sat on the beach. Sure enough, some old dudes came over to pretend to ask questions just to gawk and leer at my girlfriend. We both quickly decided to stick to the regular beaches.

And for the record, like others have mentioned -ah..we saw zero attractive people that were going nude. I had visions of the Gaucho cheerleaders from UCSB would be playing volleyball.

But no, when we went it was mostly old dudes...and women with large elongated pendulum-swinging breasts.

Cheers,
Merlin
That ending "Cheers" part made me laugh for some reason.

Man, that was just CREEPY those 2 old dudes. Who did they think they were fooling? Ugh.

Tx for confirming what I suspected lol. Pretty much like the scene in that movie: search "eurotrip chica" and load that 3 sec YARN clip lmao.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2023, 05:19 PM   #34
shawnhayes
Major
Rep
Drives: 22M5 CS,23X5E,24M3 CS,24 i4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
You know what they say about those ladies with the XXXL hands...
They look exaggerated because the hand bones look like fingers. I'm sure they'd look more normal if covered by skin and fat.

Shawn
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2023, 11:43 PM   #35
Jolbex
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X3

Here in Europe nude beaches are for ...nudes. It happens you have some guard forcing you to get naked or leave. Women are normally allowed to have (only) lower part bikini (for their monthly situations).
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2023, 04:19 PM   #36
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4MC

all the same types that stand around naked at the gym locker room are the ones who are eager to find other nude venues.
Appreciate 1
      07-13-2023, 07:45 AM   #37
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Never been to a nude beach, but I've been to remote nude hot springs. Thankfully it's always been attractive folks when I've been there and I haven't been visually scarred yet, likely because the hike out there is not an easy hike so that helps weed out the unfit. First trip and not expecting anyone being nude I asked some folks in the pool if that was the only pool, and this gal stands up and walks right up to me completely free and just starts chatting about the area, where I was from, etc. I also I met a couple from Michigan, but she was originally from France. She was very comfortable in her birthday suit. I however always kept my shorts on. I don't really like freeballin at home so I really won't feel comfortable anywhere else.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 1
      07-13-2023, 08:14 AM   #38
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn_ View Post
all the same types that stand around naked at the gym locker room are the ones who are eager to find other nude venues.
Yep, and it's never the ones you want to see.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2023, 10:21 AM   #39
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Never been to a nude beach, but I've been to remote nude hot springs. Thankfully it's always been attractive folks when I've been there and I haven't been visually scarred yet, likely because the hike out there is not an easy hike so that helps weed out the unfit. First trip and not expecting anyone being nude I asked some folks in the pool if that was the only pool, and this gal stands up and walks right up to me completely free and just starts chatting about the area, where I was from, etc. I also I met a couple from Michigan, but she was originally from France. She was very comfortable in her birthday suit. I however always kept my shorts on. I don't really like freeballin at home so I really won't feel comfortable anywhere else.
Haha, smart thinking by the proprietor
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2023, 01:31 PM   #40
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Appreciate 3
Esteban43731.50
vreihen1615268.00
hubbahubba8815.00
      07-13-2023, 02:01 PM   #41
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Scraps is a BOY dog!
      07-14-2023, 06:36 AM   #42
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i and R1200RT bike.

Name:  Quote..jpg
Views: 1060
Size:  71.7 KB
Appreciate 5
Llarry15947.50
Tommy-G4490.50
vreihen1615268.00
hubbahubba8815.00
      07-14-2023, 06:38 AM   #43
Llarry
///M driver
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 6-speed

Garage List
Many years ago (1970) went to a beach near Big Sur on the California with a few of my fellow language student sailors and it turned out to have some folks in the buff. But that was the hippie era.

Around 1998 or so did a Caribbean cruise and on the French side of Saint-Martin sat on the beach for a while. The French; What can I say? Some attractive people and at least one older woman who looked a bit like the mummy -- suntan to the extreme for many years, I suppose.

Actually, to expand on Saint-Martin a bit, the cruise was with my late wife, her mother (around 80) and a young niece (still in high school) and nephew (just graduated from high school). As we sat there, an absolutely stunning young woman walked up the beach, laid out her towel, disrobed completely and proceeded to carefully put sunscreen or lotion everywhere. I was transfixed but didn't say a word. When we got back in the rental car to return to the cruise ship the brother and sister in the back seat made some comment and their grandmother said "What? I didn't see anything! Why didn't someone say something?"

Last edited by Llarry; 07-14-2023 at 12:10 PM..
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615268.00
      09-09-2023, 02:49 PM   #44
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Getting ready to go to a clothing optional hot springs tomorrow. Not real keen on it but the wife wants to go to one. The clothing optional is really the only way to get a legit springs instead of a tourist swimming pool filled with spring water. I'm wearing my trunk, she can decide what to do but I assume she'll wear her swimsuit. Luckily, they only allow men if accompanied by a female to keep issues away. We looked at going to another spring but it was actually a nudist resort, we thought about it but decided against it.
Appreciate 0