Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-28-2019, 09:43 AM   #45
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

It's actually less than that but add resort fee and taxes and exchange and it's $400.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent15127.00
      06-28-2019, 10:31 AM   #46
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

I have a small condo in Fort Lauderdale (just north of Miami) I only stay a few weeks in the winter, mostly friends and family use it

Got aggravated @ the fees I pay for just a little time on site so we decided to stay for the whole month of September and some October

It rained like every fucking day (bad season) like grenade rain, like check the car it might get damage rain (never again) why my airline tickets were $150rt on JetBlue but In December it's 5x's that

Summer it's Hot as hell, fall rainy, winter full of tourists pick your poison
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2019, 10:54 AM   #47
Seeyal
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Saphire Black

Every year, I rent from Island properties in Destin. We have found a perfect spot- house right on the beach- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths... You walk down, go over the dune and here is white sand and turquoise water... All kinds of restaurant and amenities around... Brotulla's and many other quality restaurants... October should run you around 5K per week... I recommend it highly! PM me if you want details...
      06-28-2019, 09:03 PM   #48
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post
I'd say the Maldives, but the time of year you're looking at is pretty much the height of their rainy season.. Beautiful otherwise!

If you're a golfer and like to look at beaches, rather than swim, Hilton Head, SC is a great option in the US. Lots of stuff to do there and will be pretty quiet during that time of year. Might be a bit too cool for swimming, but up to you

Belize is really nice, but that time of year is hurricane season (as you mentioned), worth going if you've never been there! Bonus points because your money goes a long way there.

What about Fiji? Never been there personally, but I hear its pretty amazing!

whats Belize like?
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2019, 10:05 PM   #49
detroitm2
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post
I'd say the Maldives, but the time of year you're looking at is pretty much the height of their rainy season.. Beautiful otherwise!

If you're a golfer and like to look at beaches, rather than swim, Hilton Head, SC is a great option in the US. Lots of stuff to do there and will be pretty quiet during that time of year. Might be a bit too cool for swimming, but up to you

Belize is really nice, but that time of year is hurricane season (as you mentioned), worth going if you've never been there! Bonus points because your money goes a long way there.

What about Fiji? Never been there personally, but I hear its pretty amazing!

whats Belize like?
Clear waters, beautiful beaches, lush forests, nice people. Plus all the natives speak English.
Appreciate 1