BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 51 29.48%
Trump Trump-umphant. 59 34.10%
Inclusive 13 7.51%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 53 30.64%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 8 4.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-18-2019, 12:01 PM   #1189
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7933
Rep
10,182
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma https://reut.rs/2VV3xm0

KIEV (Reuters) - During his time on the board of one of Ukraine's largest natural gas companies, Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice-President Joe Biden, was regarded as a helpful non-executive director with a powerful name, according to people familiar with Biden's role at the company.
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2019, 12:11 PM   #1190
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15114
Rep
7,428
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Don't have to be because it was Guiliani and not the DOJ who was working on finding dirt on Biden.

Do you seriously think that the DOJ and Giuliani would be working together on Biden? That wouldn't happen because the DOJ would not want their investigation compromised.
So the actual answer is no.
Carry on!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2019, 12:14 PM   #1191
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5688
Rep
2,554
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
What exactly does Hunter Biden's circa 2015 activities have to do with our current POTUS? There's lots of schmucks and criminals in the world. What's any of that have to do with this?
Appreciate 2
minn195808.50

      10-18-2019, 12:25 PM   #1192
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1430
Rep
7,780
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Don't have to be because it was Guiliani and not the DOJ who was working on finding dirt on Biden.

Do you seriously think that the DOJ and Giuliani would be working together on Biden? That wouldn't happen because the DOJ would not want their investigation compromised.
So the actual answer is no.
Carry on!!
Another irrelevant comment
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 1
      10-18-2019, 01:13 PM   #1193
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15114
Rep
7,428
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Another irrelevant comment
Perhaps to you but it's a fact. You don't know.
Cheers-mk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49500.50

      10-18-2019, 01:19 PM   #1194
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7933
Rep
10,182
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Another irrelevant comment
Perhaps to you but it's a fact. You don't know.
Cheers-mk
As the lady in the Wendy's commercial used to say:

Show us the beef.
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 1
      10-18-2019, 01:22 PM   #1195
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9501
Rep
8,492
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Don't have to be because it was Guiliani and not the DOJ who was working on finding dirt on Biden.

Do you seriously think that the DOJ and Giuliani would be working together on Biden? That wouldn't happen because the DOJ would not want their investigation compromised.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
So the actual answer is no.
Carry on!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Another irrelevant comment
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Perhaps to you but it's a fact. You don't know.
Cheers-mk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
As the lady in the Wendy's commercial used to say:

Show us the beef.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2019, 01:32 PM   #1196
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
3965
Rep
3,472
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
So the actual answer is no.
Carry on!!

Sure, none of us knows. You're right.

However, the idea that Rudy would be "helping" the DOJ, or running a parallel investigation to the DOJ's own efforts seems...... unlikely.
Appreciate 1
minn195808.50

      10-18-2019, 02:10 PM   #1197
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7933
Rep
10,182
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Don't have to be because it was Guiliani and not the DOJ who was working on finding dirt on Biden.

Do you seriously think that the DOJ and Giuliani would be working together on Biden? That wouldn't happen because the DOJ would not want their investigation compromised.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
So the actual answer is no.
Carry on!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Another irrelevant comment
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Perhaps to you but it's a fact. You don't know.
Cheers-mk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
As the lady in the Wendy's commercial used to say:

Show us the beef.
Your point, besides knowing where the confused button is?
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 1
      10-18-2019, 03:33 PM   #1198
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7933
Rep
10,182
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Sure, none of us knows. You're right.

However, the idea that Rudy would be "helping" the DOJ, or running a parallel investigation to the DOJ's own efforts seems...... unlikely.
Don't forget, Lev and Igor were also helping Rudy's "investigation". Did they ever meet Barr repeatedly, like they met Trump?
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 2
minn195808.50

      10-18-2019, 04:46 PM   #1199
F32Fleet
Major General
F32Fleet's Avatar
United_States
1430
Rep
7,780
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Southeastern US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Another irrelevant comment
Perhaps to you but it's a fact. You don't know.
Cheers-mk
An it's irrelevant whether I do.
__________________
"Drive more, worry less. "

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2019, 05:10 PM   #1200
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15114
Rep
7,428
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
As the lady in the Wendy's commercial used to say:

Show us the beef.
I asked him if he could PROVE that he knew all of the investigations that the DoJ is currently undertaking.

The answer to that is no.

I don't have to prove it...I know that he doesn't. If he worked for the DoJ he wouldn't even be posting about it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM49500.50
glennQNYC5542.50

      10-19-2019, 10:24 AM   #1201
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7933
Rep
10,182
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...quiry-n1068226
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2019, 10:31 AM   #1202
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7933
Rep
10,182
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
As the lady in the Wendy's commercial used to say:

Show us the beef.
I asked him if he could PROVE that he knew all of the investigations that the DoJ is currently undertaking.

The answer to that is no.

I don't have to prove it...I know that he doesn't. If he worked for the DoJ he wouldn't even be posting about it.
Do you think Barr and Rudy are working together? Lev & Igor seemingly can't anymore.....

I'd love to hear your explanation as to why Igor or Lev needed to help in the first place.

I'll wait for your answer.
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2019, 12:45 PM   #1203
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5688
Rep
2,554
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Do you think Barr and Rudy are working together? Lev & Igor seemingly can't anymore.....

I'd love to hear your explanation as to why Igor or Lev needed to help in the first place.

I'll wait for your answer.
Translation services?
Appreciate 3
      10-19-2019, 02:21 PM   #1204
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5543
Rep
5,029
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
What exactly does Hunter Biden's circa 2015 activities have to do with our current POTUS?
The current POTUS is concerned about what appears to be corruption by the prior administration. Hunter is an ancillary figure.
__________________
Appreciate 2
Delta03117342.50

      10-19-2019, 06:42 PM   #1205
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5688
Rep
2,554
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
The current POTUS is concerned about what appears to be corruption by the prior administration. Hunter is an ancillary figure.
As well he should be! I just don't understand why an ancillary figure keeps coming up over, and over, and over, in discussions here. Is Joe Biden accountable for the sins of his son any more that Trump is accountable to any dirty dealings Don Jr. might engage in?
Appreciate 2
minn195808.50

      10-19-2019, 07:34 PM   #1206
Eriphill
Captain
1146
Rep
911
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
As well he should be! I just don't understand why an ancillary figure keeps coming up over, and over, and over, in discussions here. Is Joe Biden accountable for the sins of his son any more that Trump is accountable to any dirty dealings Don Jr. might engage in?
It's too much of a mental leap is it? 'In theory' if you wanted to buy influence from a politician how could you do it without getting your hands dirty? Hmmm I don't know you could funnel that money through their kids with board seats or multi billion dollar investments from state run banks. It's how the political class hide corruption by enriching family and friends.

Or you could just start a fake charitable foundation like the Clintons.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2019, 07:46 PM   #1207
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7933
Rep
10,182
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
As well he should be! I just don't understand why an ancillary figure keeps coming up over, and over, and over, in discussions here. Is Joe Biden accountable for the sins of his son any more that Trump is accountable to any dirty dealings Don Jr. might engage in?
It's too much of a mental leap is it? 'In theory' if you wanted to buy influence from a politician how could you do it without getting your hands dirty? Hmmm I don't know you could funnel that money through their kids with board seats or multi billion dollar investments from state run banks. It's how the political class hide corruption by enriching family and friends.

Or you could just start a fake charitable foundation like the Clintons.
And yet it was the Trump foundation that got shut down.
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 2
minn195808.50

      10-19-2019, 08:06 PM   #1208
Dagamus_NM
Second Lieutenant
204
Rep
209
Posts

Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
It's too much of a mental leap is it? 'In theory' if you wanted to buy influence from a politician how could you do it without getting your hands dirty? Hmmm I don't know you could funnel that money through their kids with board seats or multi billion dollar investments from state run banks. It's how the political class hide corruption by enriching family and friends.

Or you could just start a fake charitable foundation like the Clintons.
LOL, last I checked the Clintons were not banned from sitting on the board of a charitable foundation in any state.
Appreciate 3
minn195808.50

      10-19-2019, 08:15 PM   #1209
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5688
Rep
2,554
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
It's too much of a mental leap is it? 'In theory' if you wanted to buy influence from a politician how could you do it without getting your hands dirty? Hmmm I don't know you could funnel that money through their kids with board seats or multi billion dollar investments from state run banks. It's how the political class hide corruption by enriching family and friends.

Or you could just start a fake charitable foundation like the Clintons.
I cant believe you actually went there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
And yet it was a Trump foundation that got shut down.
That wasn't even a slow pitch. Like he set that ball up there for you on the T-Ball stand and said "come give it a whack."
Appreciate 2
      10-19-2019, 08:28 PM   #1210
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
39061
Rep
2,917
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Talking

.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST