BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-29-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18557
Rep
11,246
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Our refugees...

First I feel really sorry of what is happening in their countries .
But it seems like they expected a hotel on the arrival , but to act like this...it's a shame !
We are having the same problem in Belgium with our refugees and I'm sure this means troubles on longer term .

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      11-29-2015, 09:00 PM   #2
Lone Star M3
Lieutenant
United_States
87
Rep
536
Posts

Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Texas

iTrader: (33)

It is being said in the USA that Brussels Belgium is the world headquarters for ISIS. Do you know this to be true?
Appreciate 2
      11-29-2015, 10:32 PM   #3
Delta0311
Banned
7342
Rep
10,128
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Put them back in the train and ship them the fuck back to Isis controlled Syria. Let them try that shit with the head choppers. That's the problem with you Western Europeans, you guys are way too soft. If they did that in Warsaw it would have been "on".
Appreciate 2
      11-30-2015, 07:47 PM   #4
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18557
Rep
11,246
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Star M3 View Post
It is being said in the USA that Brussels Belgium is the world headquarters for ISIS. Do you know this to be true?
Can you please read my comment on this page =># 202 http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...7#post18910947
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2015, 07:50 PM   #5
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18557
Rep
11,246
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Put them back in the train and ship them the fuck back to Isis controlled Syria. Let them try that shit with the head choppers. That's the problem with you Western Europeans, you guys are way too soft. If they did that in Warsaw it would have been "on".
I thought about the same thing and that's why this thread was made by me .
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2015, 08:47 PM   #6
P1et
Major General
P1et's Avatar
United_States
5819
Rep
9,091
Posts

Drives: my wife's cars
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas

iTrader: (1)

Watch this video. Unreal. Watch for the bit where he tries to run the refugees off the road once they start throwing rocks/bottles at his truck...

Appreciate 1
      11-30-2015, 08:53 PM   #7
Delta0311
Banned
7342
Rep
10,128
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

This is not going to end well for the Western world unless we wake the fuck up and stop listening to all the leftist bs. It's high time to reasurect the Order of the Dragon.
Appreciate 2
      12-01-2015, 06:33 PM   #8
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18557
Rep
11,246
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Watch this video. Unreal. Watch for the bit where he tries to run the refugees off the road once they start throwing rocks/bottles at his truck...
Yes I asking myself where will this end ?
I see them traveling over here along the road very early around 5-AM when I drive to my work .
I noticed also that 90% are young males between 15 to 30 year old , strange that I see no women...are the women abandoned in their country in state of war ?
And even when I don't see them I know they passed because there is garbage allover the roads .
Think it's too late...and the future will show it !
Thanks for sharing of the video .
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2015, 06:36 PM   #9
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18557
Rep
11,246
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
This is not going to end well for the Western world unless we wake the fuck up and stop listening to all the leftist bs. It's high time to reasurect the Order of the Dragon.
We need to close our borders again like in the past .
But the Euro screwed everything ..
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      12-01-2015, 08:14 PM   #10
Delta0311
Banned
7342
Rep
10,128
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
We need to close our borders again like in the past .
But the Euro screwed everything ..
Real victory comes when your knocked to your knees and still refuse to submit. For starters, all the liberal cunts running Western Europe need to be removed from office and their political life needs to be made a living hell.

Last edited by Delta0311; 12-02-2015 at 10:20 AM..
Appreciate 2
      12-02-2015, 04:21 PM   #11
kiel_dafo_kenyg_as
DIE ANTWOORD
Germany
60
Rep
644
Posts

Drives: 335d E92
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Bimmer's home - Bavaria

iTrader: (0)


I hate them. If one of them would do any harm to me or my beloved ones he would be dead before he hits the ground.

But also I wanna tell you that last week I've met a real refugee from Syria (a Christian). He was the most thankful person that ever crossed my way. These few among the savages deserve our help. Really!
__________________
King of the road says you move to slow
http://www.e90post.com/forums/album.php?albumid=11471&pictureid=55607
Appreciate 3
      12-02-2015, 06:43 PM   #12
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18557
Rep
11,246
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiel_dafo_kenyg_as View Post
I hate them. If one of them would do any harm to me or my beloved ones he would be dead before he hits the ground.

But also I wanna tell you that last week I've met a real refugee from Syria (a Christian). He was the most thankful person that ever crossed my way. These few among the savages deserve our help. Really!
Yes the actors could hit Hollywood too !

This video dates from 2012 in "BELGIUM" but in the mean while called "BELGISTAN"
More words are needless...

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      12-02-2015, 07:44 PM   #13
P1et
Major General
P1et's Avatar
United_States
5819
Rep
9,091
Posts

Drives: my wife's cars
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas

iTrader: (1)

This is depressing...
Appreciate 1
      12-02-2015, 07:54 PM   #14
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18557
Rep
11,246
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
This is depressing...
Indeed , and without any solution for it !
Probably this problem is soon worldwide...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2015, 08:12 AM   #15
EdM5
Lieutenant Colonel
EdM5's Avatar
Netherlands
545
Rep
1,727
Posts

Drives: F82 M4 CP & E70 X5 Xdrive35d
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Amsterdam

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
We need to close our borders again like in the past .
Excellent idea as long as we can keep importing that glorious Belgian beer
You can keep the Molenbeek loonies though.
__________________
2004 e87 118d (ret.), 2007 e92 330d (ret.), 2007 e87 130i M-sport (ret.), 2009 e92 M3 (ret.), 2010 f10 535d M-sport (ret.), 2015 f10 M5 CP (ret.)
2017 f82 M4 CP & 2009 e70 X5 35d
Appreciate 1
      12-04-2015, 08:51 AM   #16
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
vsix's Avatar
No_Country
544
Rep
1,612
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

It is depressing but leave's the door shut wide open for rassistic interpretation's.

We all know what happened in the early 40's.
None of us want that huge pile of shit happen ever again.

Main problem is, cultural differences leading to different oppinion's.
But that's just one argument, wich I won't discuss any further.

The video I've seen indicate's very obviously, that it has it's root's from a far right corner.
Wich everyone of us should be able to disect and exactly understand for what kind of purpose it has been really set up.
This son of a bitch Hitler won because he started to question our system...this video does the same.
Friend's be/think/act smart.
Appreciate 1
      12-04-2015, 10:51 AM   #17
bbbbmw
Major General
2367
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix
It is depressing but leave's the door shut wide open for rassistic interpretation's.

We all know what happened in the early 40's.
None of us want that huge pile of shit happen ever again.

Main problem is, cultural differences leading to different oppinion's.
But that's just one argument, wich I won't discuss any further.

The video I've seen indicate's very obviously, that it has it's root's from a far right corner.
Wich everyone of us should be able to disect and exactly understand for what kind of purpose it has been really set up.
This son of a bitch Hitler won because he started to question our system...this video does the same.
Friend's be/think/act smart.
Hitler won because he questioned the system? I wholly disagree.

To us in the civilized world, this could appear to be cultural differences. But from their viewpoint, these are religious differences.

If we miss that distinction, and we treat it as a cultural difference, we are under-estimating the enemy, and we will lose.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 1
      12-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #18
EdM5
Lieutenant Colonel
EdM5's Avatar
Netherlands
545
Rep
1,727
Posts

Drives: F82 M4 CP & E70 X5 Xdrive35d
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Amsterdam

iTrader: (0)

Remember, Europe (Eastern European countries included) has a huge problem: the population is shrinking dramatically. The German population is forecast at some 70 million in 2050 (now: 81 million).
You might say that Europe could use a couple million new worker bees.
__________________
2004 e87 118d (ret.), 2007 e92 330d (ret.), 2007 e87 130i M-sport (ret.), 2009 e92 M3 (ret.), 2010 f10 535d M-sport (ret.), 2015 f10 M5 CP (ret.)
2017 f82 M4 CP & 2009 e70 X5 35d
Appreciate 1
      12-04-2015, 04:14 PM   #19
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
vsix's Avatar
No_Country
544
Rep
1,612
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Hitler won because he questioned the system? I wholly disagree.

To us in the civilized world, this could appear to be cultural differences. But from their viewpoint, these are religious differences.

If we miss that distinction, and we treat it as a cultural difference, we are under-estimating the enemy, and we will lose.
You disagree? Back it up with some argument's!
Appreciate 1
      12-04-2015, 05:16 PM   #20
bbbbmw
Major General
2367
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix View Post
You disagree? Back it up with some argument's!
Uh - I think that's your job, as you made the assumption in the first place.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 1
      12-04-2015, 05:23 PM   #21
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
vsix's Avatar
No_Country
544
Rep
1,612
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Uh - I think that's your job, as you made the assumption in the first place.
Let's get back to the thread, not in the mood for biological energy wasting.
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2015, 05:26 PM   #22
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18557
Rep
11,246
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Do you want these people as your neighbors ?
Sorry but..I don't....



The next video dates from 2011 in London ..

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 12-05-2015 at 05:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST