BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread

02-04-2016, 04:08 PM   #243
Lone Star M3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Belgie,

If you ever have to flee your beloved home land you are welcome here in Texas!
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2016, 04:20 PM   #244
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Star M3 View Post
Here Helmsman, this is how the women of Sweden feel.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBKYDEJDJk
Good video, thanks. She is brave and coherent, and right! Makes me angry that.

Only a matter of time before the UK bows to the pressure here and accepts stupid quantities of 'refugees'.
Appreciate 2
      02-04-2016, 04:37 PM   #245
Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Here Helmsman, this is how the women of Sweden feel.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBKYDEJDJk
Lone, obviously competely crazy the way some of the guys behave, totally agree on that point.
We don't have that shit going in Sweden - at least yet - and I wouldn't puke my hate over internet should that day come but try find another way to work it. That certainly wouldn't include judge the world from my farm.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2016, 04:43 PM   #246
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Belgie,

If you ever have to flee your beloved home land you are welcome here in Texas!
Thank you my friend , I really appreciate your kind words
Hope I don't need to flee...Thinking on my parents , family ,work, friends , home, ect..
But when the day comes that I get my retirement I come to the US

Note : I know Helmsman (think 2 years) and also his first personal name and he is a real Viking and a respected member on Bimmerpost .
I'm sorry friends for the misunderstanding ..
      02-04-2016, 04:43 PM   #247
kiel_dafo_kenyg_as
DIE ANTWOORD
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335d E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Lone, obviously competely crazy the way some of the guys behave, totally agree on that point.
We don't have that shit going in Sweden - at least yet -
I'm speachless. Open your eyes, son! Just because the media doesn't report doesn't mean it doesn't happen. This vid is from Husby. It's 2 years old and you say you haven't going on that shit at least yet???

Last edited by kiel_dafo_kenyg_as; 02-04-2016 at 04:54 PM..
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2016, 05:04 PM   #248
Helmsman
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Thank you my friend , I really appreciate your kind words
Hope I don't need to flee...Thinking on my parents , family ,work, friends , home, ect..
But when the day comes that I get my retirement I come to the US

Note : I know Helmsman (think 2 years) and also his first personal name and he is a real Viking and a respected member on Bimmerpost .
I'm sorry friends for the misunderstanding ..
Cheers mate, see you up there...
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2016, 05:38 PM   #249
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Helmans, your avatar is very misleading.
Before you ask. Yes, I am a white rabbit with red eyes that drinks bourbon while on my back.
      02-04-2016, 06:02 PM   #250
Lone Star M3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewthefirst View Post
Good video, thanks. She is brave and coherent, and right! Makes me angry that.

Only a matter of time before the UK bows to the pressure here and accepts stupid quantities of 'refugees'.
Let us pray for you and all the good people of the UK that day never comes.
Appreciate 2
      02-04-2016, 08:10 PM   #251
M3Post
Supreme Allied Commander DDE
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red '08 E92 M3 - DCT

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
The Remnant Is Rising

The Remnant is rising, as foretold in the book of Revelation. It is finally happening. And it must happen. Onward Christian Soldiers, Marching as to war, With the cross of Jesus going on before.

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender [Winston Churchill]".

If the content of these videos doesn't awaken you to the lunacy of failed multiculturalism, and the cesspit that Britain has become, then check your pulse. We should never confuse racism with nationalism, yet this is the trap and liable the media set upon us.

The Remnant is Rising…

'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/HARROP Supercharger/SSP Spec-R clutch discs/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/Pipercross Air Filter/LUX H8 180/NGK Racing Iridium R2556B-9/BPM Sport Stage II/BPM Sport DCT/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Guide Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/ Motul 600/Tint/APEX SM-10 18X11 ET44 + 12mm Spacers/APEX 75mm Stud Kit/

Last edited by M3Post; 02-04-2016 at 08:45 PM..
Appreciate 6
      02-04-2016, 08:48 PM   #252
M3Post
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Things We Won't Say About Race That Are True

A leading British minority member of Parliament confronts some uncomfortable truths about racial stereotypes, as he asks if British attempts to improve equality have led to serious unwanted negative consequences. The failure of multi culturalism in Britain is born out of the ingrained reluctance of some ethic groups to fully integrate into British society. Opting instead for ethnic segregation. With that failure in mind we, as a civilized society, very much need to discuss and debate racial issues, stereotypes, cultures and behaviors without fear of reprisal or risk of being labelled a racist by entities that are threatened by our right to question the official narrative. If you have the time, watch the video below, and keep in mind our second amendment protects free speech. It means in the USA we enjoy free speech rather than controlled speech. Strive to be Biblically correct, rather than Politically correct.

'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/HARROP Supercharger/SSP Spec-R clutch discs/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/Pipercross Air Filter/LUX H8 180/NGK Racing Iridium R2556B-9/BPM Sport Stage II/BPM Sport DCT/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Guide Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/ Motul 600/Tint/APEX SM-10 18X11 ET44 + 12mm Spacers/APEX 75mm Stud Kit/
Appreciate 1
      02-05-2016, 09:37 AM   #253
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Cheers mate, see you up there...
All my pleasurse
Cheers bro
      02-05-2016, 11:09 AM   #254
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFerry View Post
The Remnant is rising, as foretold in the book of Revelation. It is finally happening. And it must happen. Onward Christian Soldiers, Marching as to war, With the cross of Jesus going on before.

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender [Winston Churchill]".

If the content of these videos doesn't awaken you to the lunacy of failed multiculturalism, and the cesspit that Britain has become, then check your pulse. We should never confuse racism with nationalism, yet this is the trap and liable the media set upon us.

The Remnant is Rising…

Not sure if this is the same remnant spoken of in the book of Revelation, but good post . It's good to see this, and good to see the Royal, Scottish and Northern Irish flags there along with the Union flag.

I am a very proud Brit: the problem with marches like this is they can be infiltrated win the type of people you do not want to be associated with- but the crowd in your videos do seem OK. Unfortunately the more right wing groups in Britain seem to be filled with the corrupt, fat, beer swilling louts, and general thuggish scum bags that give the 'right-wing' a very bad name. This plays into the political correctness drive bullshit that castrate our political parties.

I would love to see a respectable right wing political force, uniting all classes, but one that doesn't tolerate any swastica wearing bullshit. At the minute I don't see such an organisation existing, therefore all we have is UKIP (UK Indpendence Party).
Appreciate 4
      02-06-2016, 05:57 PM   #255
M3Post
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
German Spy Chief Says ISIS Operatives Have Infiltrated Europe Disguised As Refugees

German Spy Chief Says ISIS Operatives Have Infiltrated Europe Disguised As Refugees
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/05/2016 12:10 -0500
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...uised-refugees

"We are in a serious situation and there is a high risk that there could be an attack. But the security agencies, the intelligence services and the police authorities are very alert and our goal is to minimize the risk as best we can.”
That’s from Hans-Georg Maassen head of Germany's domestic intelligence agency and it certainly doesn’t inspire much in the way of confidence.

In an interview with ZDF television, Maassen said the BfV has “repeatedly seen that terrorists ... have slipped into [Germany] camouflaged or disguised as refugees.”

And that’s not mere speculation. “This is a fact that the security agencies are facing,” he added.

According to comments made to the The Berliner Zeitung newspaper, BfV has received “more than 100” tips that there are ISIS fighters embedded among the 1.1 million refugees who streamed across Germany’s borders last year.

The comments come one day after German authorities arrested an Algerian man suspected of training with ISIS in Syria. The suspect, who was staying at a refugee shelter in North Rhine-Westphalia, apparently entered Germany at the Bavarian border last fall.

Several other men - two of whom were detained - with alleged ties to Islamic State were located on Thursday in a series of coordinated raids. Berlin police spokesman Stefan Redlich said they are believed to have been “planning a violent act intended to seriously damage the state.”

“Suspects encountered during a number of police raids conducted in the early morning hours Thursday had allegedly been planning to meet in Berlin to carry out terrorist attacks,” Deutsche Welle writes. “It is not known how close their plans were to completion, but German police said they believed all the suspects had active links to IS.” Here’s more:

Martin Steltner, spokesman for the Berlin prosecutor's office, declined to comment on any further details from the ongoing police investigation but said that prosecutors were aware of a "concrete" plan to target the capital.

The German newspaper "Bild" meanwhile claimed that the suspects had been plotting to attack Berlin's Alexanderplatz, a central shopping and entertainment square as well as a major regional transportation hub. Checkpoint Charlie, the former border crossing between East and West Berlin, was discussed as potential target, according to the German dpa news agency.

About 450 officers were deployed in Berlin during the operation, which occurred as parts of Germany started a week of celebrations marking Carnival amid beefed-up security measures. The raids came after a tipoff from Germany's domestic intelligence agency, the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV), regarding the prospect of a terrorist attack.

A 35-year-old Algerian man apprehended at the refugee shelter in Attendorn is believed to be the head of the terrorist cell. The man had allegedly entered the EU several months ago posing as a refugee. Algerian authorities confirmed they had a warrant for the man's arrest, accusing him of being a member of the Islamic State terrorist organization, while German authorities added that they had reason to believe the man had attended a militant training camp in Syria.

"Bild" reported that the suspect's wife and two infant children had also been taken into police custody. Police sources confirmed that a woman had also been detained during the raids, but said she had been arrested in Berlin, not Attendorn. It is unclear whether the woman arrested in Berlin is the wife of the Algerian national detained in Attendorn.

Meanwhile in Berlin, a 49-year-old suspect was also taken into custody. News reports said it was another Algerian national, who was held in custody for having counterfeit identity documents. Two of the four suspects had allegedly sought to pass themselves off as Syrian refugees.
The alleged ringleader's identity hasn't been revealed.

When he was taken from the shelter by police, he had a towel draped over his head. The towel featured smiling orange lions and monkeys.

Meanwhile, new testimony from a friend of Hasna Aďt Boulahcen, the cousin of Paris attack ringleader Abdelhamid Abaaoud suggests there are "dozens" of ISIS fighters in Europe posing as refugees.

"The woman, who spoke under the pseudonym Sonia, accompanied Mr. Abaaoud’s cousin, Hasna Aďt Boulahcen, to a hidden encampment along a highway north of Paris in the days after the attack to meet Mr. Abaaoud," WSJ writes. "She said Mr. Abaaoud told them that he arrived in Europe without documents, among the refugees, along with 90 other operatives, including French, British, German, Iraqi and Syrian citizens, an official familiar with her."

Apparently, Abaaoud was planning to enlist Boulahcen's help in several more attacks including an assault on the La Defense commercial center, police station, and nursery school. “I said to him, ‘You have killed innocent people!’ “He said to me, ‘No, they aren’t innocent. You have to see what’s happening with us in Syria.’ ” the woman said in an interview with RMC radio, her voice disguised.

As for Angela Merkel's migrant "miracle", well, it now appears that hugs and selfies has given way to a new strategy: packing 1,000 migrants per day on military planes and dropping them back off where they came from. "German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government is considering expelling as many as 1,000 rejected asylum seekers per day on military transport planes if refugee influx doesn’t subside," Bloomberg said, earlier today citing Bild-Zeitung. The flights, Bild says, could start before March 13.

When asked about the plane idea, Merkel's spokespeson Steffen Seibert said only this: “I have nothing to report on such plans."
Appreciate 2
      02-06-2016, 06:05 PM   #256
M3Post
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Incoming!!!! ------>>> The Sixth Wave Is Coming!!!

Video Shows Tens Of Thousands Massing At Turkey Border As Russia, Iran Bear Down On Key Syrian City
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/05/2016 20:15 -0500
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-key-syrian-ci

On Thursday we brought you the latest from Syria, where Hezbollah and the IRGC have encircled Aleppo and cut off rebel supply lines to Turkey.

It was months in the making, but it now appears that the city - Syria’s second largest - will soon be retaken by forces loyal to Bashar al-Assad. As we’ve explained in the past, that would effectively restore the President’s grip on power as he would effectively control most of the country’s urban centers - even if that “control” is tenuous.

Eastern Syria is of course a different story entirely, as ISIS is dug in at Raqqa, the group’s self-styled capital. If the rebels lose Aleppo, it will represent a huge blow to the effort to topple Assad’s government. Saudi Arabia and Turkey know this, which is presumably why Erdogan was busy criticizing the Russian airstrikes that have facilitated the Hezbollah advance yesterday and why Riyadh now says it’s prepared to send in ground troops (to “fight ISIS”).

Now, as the Russian air campaign continues unabated and Shiite fighters advance on the city, civilians are fleeing what they anticipate will be a bloody battle.

"The Russian (air) cover continues night and day, there were more than 250 air strikes on this area in one day," Hassan Haj Ali, head of Liwa Suqour al-Jabal, a group that fights under the umbrella of the Free Syrian Army, said.

“Tens of thousands of Syrians fled an intensifying Russian assault around Aleppo on Friday, and aid workers said they feared the city which once held two million people could soon fall under a full government siege,” Reuters writes. “The last 24 hours saw government troops and their Lebanese and Iranian allies fully encircle the countryside north of Aleppo and cut off the main supply route linking the city - Syria's largest before the war - to Turkey [who says] the aim is to starve the population into submission.”

Now obviously that’s ridiculous. The “aim” is to keep the rebels (some of whom are ISIS fighters) from obtaining guns and TOWs from Turkey where the government in Ankara is desperate to salvage whatever’s left of the effort to oust Assad.

In any event, the fighting looks set to create a new wave of refugees bound first for Turkey and ultimately for a beleaguered Western Europe.

“Video footage showed thousands of people, mostly women, children and the elderly, massing at the Bab al-Salam border crossing,” Reuters continues. “Men carried luggage on top of their heads, and the elderly and those unable to walk were brought in wheelchairs.”

Here are the visuals:

Appreciate 2
      02-06-2016, 06:11 PM   #257
M3Post
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
You Know It Really Is Quite A Clever Plan

Well worth watching. Understanding the problem helps with formulating the solution..

Appreciate 3
      02-06-2016, 06:55 PM   #258
Lone Star M3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Well worth watching. Understanding the problem helps with formulating the solution..

That is some creepy shit.
Appreciate 2
      02-06-2016, 07:48 PM   #259
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Video Shows Tens Of Thousands Massing At Turkey Border As Russia, Iran Bear Down On Key Syrian City
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/05/2016 20:15 -0500
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-key-syrian-ci

On Thursday we brought you the latest from Syria, where Hezbollah and the IRGC have encircled Aleppo and cut off rebel supply lines to Turkey.

It was months in the making, but it now appears that the city - Syria’s second largest - will soon be retaken by forces loyal to Bashar al-Assad. As we’ve explained in the past, that would effectively restore the President’s grip on power as he would effectively control most of the country’s urban centers - even if that “control” is tenuous.

Eastern Syria is of course a different story entirely, as ISIS is dug in at Raqqa, the group’s self-styled capital. If the rebels lose Aleppo, it will represent a huge blow to the effort to topple Assad’s government. Saudi Arabia and Turkey know this, which is presumably why Erdogan was busy criticizing the Russian airstrikes that have facilitated the Hezbollah advance yesterday and why Riyadh now says it’s prepared to send in ground troops (to “fight ISIS”).

Now, as the Russian air campaign continues unabated and Shiite fighters advance on the city, civilians are fleeing what they anticipate will be a bloody battle.

"The Russian (air) cover continues night and day, there were more than 250 air strikes on this area in one day," Hassan Haj Ali, head of Liwa Suqour al-Jabal, a group that fights under the umbrella of the Free Syrian Army, said.

“Tens of thousands of Syrians fled an intensifying Russian assault around Aleppo on Friday, and aid workers said they feared the city which once held two million people could soon fall under a full government siege,” Reuters writes. “The last 24 hours saw government troops and their Lebanese and Iranian allies fully encircle the countryside north of Aleppo and cut off the main supply route linking the city - Syria's largest before the war - to Turkey [who says] the aim is to starve the population into submission.”

Now obviously that’s ridiculous. The “aim” is to keep the rebels (some of whom are ISIS fighters) from obtaining guns and TOWs from Turkey where the government in Ankara is desperate to salvage whatever’s left of the effort to oust Assad.

In any event, the fighting looks set to create a new wave of refugees bound first for Turkey and ultimately for a beleaguered Western Europe.

“Video footage showed thousands of people, mostly women, children and the elderly, massing at the Bab al-Salam border crossing,” Reuters continues. “Men carried luggage on top of their heads, and the elderly and those unable to walk were brought in wheelchairs.”
Mean while in "Saudi Arabia" ..."The neighbors" of Syria have "100,000" (empty) tents with airco , waiting for people !

The tents, which measure 8 meters by 8 meters, were permanently constructed by the Saudi government in the 1990’s and were upgraded in 1997 to be fire proof. They are divided into camps which include kitchen and bathroom facilities.

The tents could provide shelter for almost all of the 4 million Syrian refugees that have been displaced by the country’s civil war, which was partly exacerbated by Saudi Arabia’s role in funding and arming jihadist groups.

Saudis argue that the tents in Mina are needed to host the annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, but given that the Arabic concept of Ummah is supposed to offer protection to all Muslims under one brotherhood, surely an alternative location could be found so that Mina can be repurposed to house desperate families fleeing war and ISIS persecution?

While Europe is being burdened by potentially millions of people who don’t share the same culture or religion as the host population, Gulf Arab states refuse to pull their weight, resolving only to throw money at the problem.

The likelihood of the Saudis inviting Syrian refugees to stay in Mina is virtually zero, but the thousands of empty tents serve as a physical representation of the hypocrisy shared by wealthy Gulf Arab states when it comes to helping with the crisis.

I wonder where the logic is of the whole bullshit ?
Imagine !
Link to more => http://www.infowars.com/saudi-arabia...zero-refugees/

Pics ...
Attached Images

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 02-06-2016 at 08:09 PM..
Appreciate 2
      02-07-2016, 04:10 AM   #260
Andrewthefirst
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:

Well that's depressed the shit out of me first thing on a Sunday morning
Appreciate 3
      02-07-2016, 12:00 PM   #261
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: RS 5

I think, Turkeys doing acutally the right step to stop all syrian refugees right at the border into a transit zone. That prevents them before all people flooding their land to flow their route into central europe and also the attacking forces to come too close to the border to slaughter their citizens.
Its truly sad to see the people suffer and as a veteran of the first gulf war 91 I saw lots of poor people dying after long footmarches from iraq to south eastern turkey, just to save their families from Saddam and his regime.
But this global situation is completely different to former times and political driven wars. I state, that George W. Chiefsucker Bush has destabilized the fragile whole mid east political wall with hunting and killing Saddam. Yes, he was a monster and psycho but as long as he was alive, a little buffer was held between all now involved nations.
See whats happened since his dead and the rise of ISIS is only the crown of the head.
Sure, I wont change one day with a refugee and have mercy with them, if they made it through to our nation.
But all other people, who are fleeing "just" because their nations are unable or unwilling to employ them or feed them socially right and those lots are abusing the west world not to help them properly, I want to shout against them: So what! And who was calling you to come??
Thats no racist statement, just one reason more whats make me slight angry.

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer had warned you about
Appreciate 2
      02-07-2016, 01:15 PM   #262
M3Post
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
World Leader SLAMS George Soros for promoting, funding “migrant” invasion

World Leader SLAMS George Soros for promoting, funding “migrant” invasion
http://pamelageller.com/2015/10/worl...invasion.html/

Here is radical billionaire George Soros’s EU plan on what must be done to aid the Muslim invasion and the destruction of Europe. In his own words (and deeds):

First, the EU has to accept at least a million asylum-seekers annually for the foreseeable future. And, to do that, it must share the burden fairly – a principle that a qualified majority finally established at last Wednesday’s summit.

Adequate financing is critical. The EU should provide €15,000 ($16,800) per asylum-seeker for each of the first two years to help cover housing, health care, and education costs – and to make accepting refugees more appealing to member states. It can raise these funds by issuing long-term bonds using its largely untapped AAA borrowing capacity, which will have the added benefit of providing a justified fiscal stimulus to the European economy.

It is equally important to allow both states and asylum-seekers to express their preferences, using the least possible coercion. Placing refugees where they want to go – and where they are wanted – is a sine qua non of success.

Second, the EU must lead the global effort to provide adequate funding to Lebanon, Jordan, and Turkey to support the four million refugees currently living in those countries.

It is not surprising that the black hand of George Soros is pulling the levers in the migrant invasion of Europe. The leftist billionaire speculator, who calls himself the “stateless statesman,” has a hand in most everything nefarious – he is the bank for the most destructive leftwing groups in America. Read this. He leads/funds a network of radicals dedicated to transforming our constitutional republic into a socialist hive. “He has essentially privatized the Democratic Party, bringing it under his personal control. The Shadow Party is the instrument through which he exerts that control.”

His tentacles are everywhere.

Muslim migrants arriving in Europe are given a ‘migrants handbook’ packed with tips, maps, phone numbers and advice about getting across Europe.The “rough guide” contains phone numbers of organisations which might help refugees. The ‘rough guide’ is written in Arabic and contains phone numbers of organisations which will help refugees making the journey, such as the Red Cross and UNHCR.

The “Rough Guide”, being printed and distributed by the Soros “Open Society” group “W2eu” or “Welcome to the EU”, Foundations, has activists handing out these guides for free in Turkey.

Civil organisations supported by financier George Soros hinder the work of the Hungarian authorities with migrants, a lawmaker of the co-ruling Christian Democrats said on Tuesday. Istvan Hollik told public news channel M1 that the Hungarian Helsinki Committee, the Menedek – Hungarian Association for Migrants and the Hungarian Civil Liberties Union – TASZ were the organisations involved. They are all funded by Soros through his foundations and none of the affected parties deny this, he added.
:
Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America and the world.

“Billionaire Soros comes under fire in homeland,” By Kalyeena Makortoff, CNBC
Wednesday, 14 Oct 2015

During an interview with Hungarian channel TV2, Orban said many civil society organizations supported by Soros have “launched themselves into action. They all demand that the Government leave the border open.”
However, Orban denied media interpretations of a previous speech that suggested charitable organizations were conspiring to serve foreign interests. Instead, he called for transparency: “I ask civil society organizations active in Hungary to reveal who their supporters are and what amounts they receive from them.”

It’s not the first time OSF and Soros have hit a sore spot in eastern Europe. OSF came into trouble with the Russian government in July, which nearly banned the foundations alongside a number of pro-democracy organizations accused of launching “soft aggression” in the country.

An OSF spokesperson told CNBC the organization is determined to continue supporting Russians who seek its assistance, as long as it is within the network’s mandate and remains in legal limits.

Read the rest….

Related:

Since the mid-1980s in particular, [Soros] has used his immense influence to help reconfigure the political landscapes of several countries around the world—in some cases playing a key role in toppling regimes that had held the reins of government for years, even decades. Vis ŕ vis the United States, a strong case can be made for the claim that Soros today affects American politics and culture more profoundly that any other living person. (DTN)

Back in October 2006, Atlas posted about Soros’ extensive ties with the nazis, not just as a teen but in the very business dealings that built his fortune.
Appreciate 1
      02-08-2016, 12:17 PM   #263
M3Post
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
LiveLeak
France is Dying says prior General of Foreign Legion

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b5_1454862237
Appreciate 1
      02-08-2016, 02:41 PM   #264
imserious
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 MR

Who knew Soros looked like Emperor Palpatine?
Appreciate 2
Closed Thread