BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

  BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-07-2016, 01:36 PM   #1189
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
3470
Rep
9,206
Posts

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
It's all plant based protein, predominantly yellow pea protein. I haven't tried the protein yet.

The bars are great and the recovery tastes ok, but is somewhat gritty. May go better in something other than just water. Wife said the protein is good. She made a very simple smoothie this morning with it and said it tasted creamy vanilla. It's a SUPER fine powder so i'm guessing it'll dissolve in water pretty well. We mainly go the protein because the nutritionist suggested she use plant based protein as a supplement while shifting at least 3 6oz portions of fish each week. Have you ever heard of Infinite Nutrition? The wife uses them for her endurance nutritional needs. It's pretty cool, you can log on to their website and make your own personal blend of nutrition. Protein, potassium, sodium, Flavor, etc.... And you can fine tune it as well. Get a small bag, find that you want more of a pineapple flavor, dial it up next time. She loves it.


I just got news that one of the local tile distributor reps that i've known for some time passed away this weekend. He was diabetic and i suspect that had something to do with it, but i don't know any details other than his son found him when he got home from school on Friday.

Seems to me that focusing on eating more healthy foods is the key to good health. (so long as your genes don't get in the way.) If nothing else, eating less processed foods is a huge benefit.
Hmm, yes definitely a solvent other than water may change the dynamic a bunch, for it. Might even make it more desirable! Hehe.

And I haven't heard of them before but it reminds me of true nutrition and mymix, awesome alternatives. But that's terrible! In my most recent copy of TRAIN magazine, they have an entire article dedicated to showing how much worse the quality of food has gotten over time. It was horrible to read, and saddening to know that there are no massive signs of improvement for future generations unless they make a genuinely conscious effort to better themselves.
__________________

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      06-07-2016, 01:43 PM   #1190
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Hmm, yes definitely a solvent other than water may change the dynamic a bunch, for it. Might even make it more desirable! Hehe.

And I haven't heard of them before but it reminds me of true nutrition and mymix, awesome alternatives. But that's terrible! In my most recent copy of TRAIN magazine, they have an entire article dedicated to showing how much worse the quality of food has gotten over time. It was horrible to read, and saddening to know that there are no massive signs of improvement for future generations unless they make a genuinely conscious effort to better themselves.
The garbage our society as ingests is a testament of sorts to how resilient the human body is.

If there is a positive, it's that. The sooner we make the smart changes, the better.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 1
      06-07-2016, 02:08 PM   #1191
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
3470
Rep
9,206
Posts

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
The garbage our society as ingests is a testament of sorts to how resilient the human body is.

If there is a positive, it's that. The sooner we make the smart changes, the better.
If anything, your FitnessPal workouts and weight loss frequency should be broadcast to the entire world of morbidly obese and lazy individuals to put things into perspective of the other great things the human body is capable of. I know I find it inspiring.
__________________

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      06-07-2016, 02:39 PM   #1192
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
If anything, your FitnessPal workouts and weight loss frequency should be broadcast to the entire world of morbidly obese and lazy individuals to put things into perspective of the other great things the human body is capable of. I know I find it inspiring.
One of the very few people i'm connected with on MFP finally asked me the other day. "Why do you write all that stuff for your bike work outs and why do you report the 0.2 pounds lost every day?"

I guess she didn't know that my Garmin automatically configures the workout type and level based on my average speed. And i have an Aria fitbit scale that is connected to wifi. So it all uploads automatically.

If i had to report my exercises & daily weight to MFP there would be lots of holes in my data. haha


This kind of stuff keeps me motivated....

Sunday we went for a recovery ride on the Causeway. Bridge that connects Tampa to Clearwater. This has a section of bridge that goes up high so boats can go under it. The first time the wife and i did that ride she had to wait for me at the top of the bridge, it was the first hill i had climbed with a road bike.

I went back and looked at my garmin data from December and found that i averaged 9mph and it took me 2:53 to get to the top. I vividly remember this because it was painful and i was at Vo2 max all the way up.

This past weekend, on a recovery ride, it took me only 1:12 to hit the top. On top of that, i felt like i could have doubled that 23 mile ride when we were done with it. Even though we didn't really treat it as a recovery ride because of racing the storm back to the car.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 1
      06-07-2016, 03:17 PM   #1193
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
3470
Rep
9,206
Posts

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
One of the very few people i'm connected with on MFP finally asked me the other day. "Why do you write all that stuff for your bike work outs and why do you report the 0.2 pounds lost every day?"

I guess she didn't know that my Garmin automatically configures the workout type and level based on my average speed. And i have an Aria fitbit scale that is connected to wifi. So it all uploads automatically.

If i had to report my exercises & daily weight to MFP there would be lots of holes in my data. haha


This kind of stuff keeps me motivated....

Sunday we went for a recovery ride on the Causeway. Bridge that connects Tampa to Clearwater. This has a section of bridge that goes up high so boats can go under it. The first time the wife and i did that ride she had to wait for me at the top of the bridge, it was the first hill i had climbed with a road bike.

I went back and looked at my garmin data from December and found that i averaged 9mph and it took me 2:53 to get to the top. I vividly remember this because it was painful and i was at Vo2 max all the way up.

This past weekend, on a recovery ride, it took me only 1:12 to hit the top. On top of that, i felt like i could have doubled that 23 mile ride when we were done with it. Even though we didn't really treat it as a recovery ride because of racing the storm back to the car.
I actually love the summaries for your routines on MFP LOL. I am always entertained. And you burn a shit ton. Haha.

But that is AWESOME! Congratulations man! See, progress milestones that become more tangible through application are the sweetest victories. I'm proud of you man! Were you taking anything (preworkout stuff or whatever) at that time, or no?

I'm sure a bit of adrenaline kicked in at the end. She should do the bulk of the wet riding, anyway.
__________________

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      06-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #1194
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
I actually love the summaries for your routines on MFP LOL. I am always entertained. And you burn a shit ton. Haha.

But that is AWESOME! Congratulations man! See, progress milestones that become more tangible through application are the sweetest victories. I'm proud of you man! Were you taking anything (preworkout stuff or whatever) at that time, or no?

I'm sure a bit of adrenaline kicked in at the end. She should do the bulk of the wet riding, anyway.
Their levels are Leisure = less than 14mph. Vigorous = 14-16. Very Fast = 16-20mph. Racing = over 20mph. This pisses me off because going from an average mph of 16 all the way to 20 is pretty damn hard unless you're in a group ride. (or drafting my wife) So i'll be at "Very Fast" for a while longer i suppose.

We started riding at noon and i actually hadn't eaten anything that day except for one of those Vega bars about 20 min before we started riding. I had a strawberry honey stinger waffle bout half way through the ride. 230cal and 160cal respectively.

We were fighting about a 15mph cross wind on the way back. At one point it turned into a cross/tail wind and we were doing 31mph on the flat. Then the wind shifted against us and we were putting out twice the effort and only doing 14mph for the last 15 min. The last part sucked.

We were getting hit with hail and the wind was picking up the beach and sandblasting us. We made it back before it unleashed. I took this screen shot as we were driving away.

__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 1
      06-07-2016, 04:54 PM   #1195
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7932
Rep
7,455
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Thinking of you I almost go my bike out Sunday to ride over and check up on my son on opening day of baseball. He's working as intern groundskeeper/scorekeeper.

ALMOST. I would have had to get it out of the shed, then wipe it off, then pump up the tires by hand then ride over to gas station to really pump them up then ride to field then watch then ride home. Instead I think I watched some zombies and took a nap. I HATE sand blowing when I run or ride. I'll grow back, but not my gears.
Appreciate 3
      06-08-2016, 07:14 AM   #1196
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
3470
Rep
9,206
Posts

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Their levels are Leisure = less than 14mph. Vigorous = 14-16. Very Fast = 16-20mph. Racing = over 20mph. This pisses me off because going from an average mph of 16 all the way to 20 is pretty damn hard unless you're in a group ride. (or drafting my wife) So i'll be at "Very Fast" for a while longer i suppose.

We started riding at noon and i actually hadn't eaten anything that day except for one of those Vega bars about 20 min before we started riding. I had a strawberry honey stinger waffle bout half way through the ride. 230cal and 160cal respectively.

We were fighting about a 15mph cross wind on the way back. At one point it turned into a cross/tail wind and we were doing 31mph on the flat. Then the wind shifted against us and we were putting out twice the effort and only doing 14mph for the last 15 min. The last part sucked.

We were getting hit with hail and the wind was picking up the beach and sandblasting us. We made it back before it unleashed. I took this screen shot as we were driving away.

Dude!! Talk about close. I was playing that in my head as I read your post, that had to have been pretty scary smh.

LOL at drafting your wife comment!
__________________

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      06-08-2016, 10:08 AM   #1197
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7932
Rep
7,455
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

So the wife picked June 1 to get back in shape for our trip to Peru next April. I've done some walking with her, and last night was the first night back to the gym. I even went to the trouble of getting her new scan card so she could get thru the door.

We walk in, and because her sister is going to a new Planet Fitness across town, for introductory $10/month, she suddenly wants to grill staff on why we are paying the same $24/month we have since 2004.

So we work out, then head over to PF just to see. I knew it was much smaller, and didn't have a pool. Plus, even though its only about 3 miles farther from home, I KNOW I will be stressed out having to go that extra traffic each time I want to go to gym. Turns out the membership we would want is actually $20/month, but somehow she still thinks we are going to possibly change.

I really want to spend this time doing something healthy together, but not sure I can make the transition. The only thing at PF that draws my attention is the tanning.
Appreciate 3
      06-08-2016, 10:49 AM   #1198
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So the wife picked June 1 to get back in shape for our trip to Peru next April. I've done some walking with her, and last night was the first night back to the gym. I even went to the trouble of getting her new scan card so she could get thru the door.

We walk in, and because her sister is going to a new Planet Fitness across town, for introductory $10/month, she suddenly wants to grill staff on why we are paying the same $24/month we have since 2004.

So we work out, then head over to PF just to see. I knew it was much smaller, and didn't have a pool. Plus, even though its only about 3 miles farther from home, I KNOW I will be stressed out having to go that extra traffic each time I want to go to gym. Turns out the membership we would want is actually $20/month, but somehow she still thinks we are going to possibly change.

I really want to spend this time doing something healthy together, but not sure I can make the transition. The only thing at PF that draws my attention is the tanning.
Unk, unhealthy people are dropping dead all around us, even ones in their 40s.

Do what ever it takes.

As cliche as it is, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything.

Besides, the intangibles alone are worth the boost in being fit and healthy. Just remember, being healthy is 80% diet 20% exercise.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 1
      06-08-2016, 10:53 AM   #1199
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
3470
Rep
9,206
Posts

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So the wife picked June 1 to get back in shape for our trip to Peru next April. I've done some walking with her, and last night was the first night back to the gym. I even went to the trouble of getting her new scan card so she could get thru the door.

We walk in, and because her sister is going to a new Planet Fitness across town, for introductory $10/month, she suddenly wants to grill staff on why we are paying the same $24/month we have since 2004.

So we work out, then head over to PF just to see. I knew it was much smaller, and didn't have a pool. Plus, even though its only about 3 miles farther from home, I KNOW I will be stressed out having to go that extra traffic each time I want to go to gym. Turns out the membership we would want is actually $20/month, but somehow she still thinks we are going to possibly change.

I really want to spend this time doing something healthy together, but not sure I can make the transition. The only thing at PF that draws my attention is the tanning.
Wait...what about the free pizza?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Unk, unhealthy people are dropping dead all around us, even ones in their 40s.

Do what ever it takes.

As cliche as it is, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything.

Besides, the intangibles alone are worth the boost in being fit and healthy. Just remember, being healthy is 80% diet 20% exercise.
Don't forget the pizza dad!
__________________

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2016, 12:12 PM   #1200
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7932
Rep
7,455
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

I wondered why those tables in the front of the PF looked so . . . FAMILIAR. Maybe my pizza-senses were triggered.

I got to make the baby step and get her going on the 20% before I really tackle the other 80%. Snuck one in last night though. We had some nice pork steaks and just as I was getting up to find the bag of spinach I had bought, she asked for a slice of the lemon cake she bought. I put a pile of spinach on her plate and chimed in about just how "good this lemon cake tastes" as I was scarfing raw leaves. She did eat her spinach before having a slice of lemon cake.
Appreciate 1
      06-08-2016, 12:31 PM   #1201
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Wait...what about the free pizza?!?!



Don't forget the pizza dad!
Never, having pizza tonight after my ride!
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2016, 09:16 AM   #1202
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
3470
Rep
9,206
Posts

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Never, having pizza tonight after my ride!
This splits training is WHOOPING MY FUCKING ASS. LOLOL.
__________________

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2016, 10:57 AM   #1203
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
This splits training is WHOOPING MY FUCKING ASS. LOLOL.
I don't doubt it.

I was pretty tired doing one a days last week. After my satruday and sunday rides i sat on the sofa and didn't do anything the rest of the day. Even had food delivered to me. haha
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2016, 11:01 AM   #1204
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
3470
Rep
9,206
Posts

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
I don't doubt it.

I was pretty tired doing one a days last week. After my satruday and sunday rides i sat on the sofa and didn't do anything the rest of the day. Even had food delivered to me. haha
Yeah. I had to minimize my two a days to twice a week, mostly because I was not wanting to kill myself but I rationalized it with providing ample recovery windows for growth. LOL. But I'm still essentially doing at least 45 mins a day, whether it be weights of intervals/cardio. But like last night after my shower, I could barely even rub lotion on myself (lolz). Like it hurt to pass my hands over my triceps. They've NEVER felt like this. I had to change my week for the following week after next week's rest, doing back Monday's, biceps Tuesday's, chest Wednesday's, and triceps will still stay for Thursday's.


This is brutal. LOLOL.
__________________

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2016, 11:09 AM   #1205
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Yeah. I had to minimize my two a days to twice a week, mostly because I was not wanting to kill myself but I rationalized it with providing ample recovery windows for growth. LOL. But I'm still essentially doing at least 45 mins a day, whether it be weights of intervals/cardio. But like last night after my shower, I could barely even rub lotion on myself (lolz). Like it hurt to pass my hands over my triceps. They've NEVER felt like this. I had to change my week for the following week after next week's rest, doing back Monday's, biceps Tuesday's, chest Wednesday's, and triceps will still stay for Thursday's.


This is brutal. LOLOL.
lol. I haven't been too sore to rub lotion on myself for a LONG time.

Just remember that your gains are being made when you're resting. No one takes recovery as seriously as they should. Pros are about the only people who take recovery very seriously.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 2
      06-23-2016, 11:11 AM   #1206
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
3470
Rep
9,206
Posts

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
lol. I haven't been too sore to rub lotion on myself for a LONG time.

Just remember that your gains are being made when you're resting. No one takes recovery as seriously as they should. Pros are about the only people who take recovery very seriously.
Haha. Yeah it's rough! I thought about leaving Friday's alone altogether, but I can spare an evening cardio session, since Saturday's and Sunday's I don't do anything at all. I think it's a pretty good balance, much less than I was doing before without really cutting a significant amount down.
__________________

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2016, 11:13 AM   #1207
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7932
Rep
7,455
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

So, rubbing lotion on, and having food delivered, are PRO status? Got it!


Hey, this fitbit says I had 12 active minutes, and climbed 8 stairs. This was while I rode my motorcycle to work this morning. Think I can show that to City Council to get them to do some road maintenance????
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2016, 11:15 AM   #1208
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5846
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So, rubbing lotion on, and having food delivered, are PRO status? Got it!


Hey, this fitbit says I had 12 active minutes, and climbed 8 stairs. This was while I rode my motorcycle to work this morning. Think I can show that to City Council to get them to do some road maintenance????
Yes, of course.

And it's worth a shot.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2016, 11:23 AM   #1209
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
3470
Rep
9,206
Posts

Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: DMV

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So, rubbing lotion on, and having food delivered, are PRO status? Got it!


Hey, this fitbit says I had 12 active minutes, and climbed 8 stairs. This was while I rode my motorcycle to work this morning. Think I can show that to City Council to get them to do some road maintenance????
__________________

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2016, 12:12 PM   #1210
smoosh
fight me bro
smoosh's Avatar
2180
Rep
531
Posts

Drives: slut whisperer
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Running away from an ocean vagina

iTrader: (0)

How's everyone doing?

GET BACK IN THE FUCKING GYM!!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST