12-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #23
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Pretty much. Said it was a business contact. Happened all the time. Fuck, can't trust anything anymore!

I didn't break up with her. Other way around. First it was, "I need a break." Then space. Then fuck you. Awesome.
It's usually never the same after that first break up. Kind of like getting $5k worth of damage repaired on a car.

These type of women need to live on an isloated island together and have a life long menstrual cycle.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #24
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Gray

OP end all contact ASAP. She is going to call you a lot tho.

She called bc she knew you would answer
      12-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #25
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
There is definitely that going on. She's a 10 though, no matter how you look at it, and insecurity doesn't make sense. Someone once said about women: Beautiful, intelligent or sane. Pick two.
That's the problem with dating 10s, they are constantly getting hit on and if your relationship is having issues then it's easier for them to bail than work on saving the relationship.

Last edited by M3Bahn; 12-07-2011 at 07:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #26
3_runner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328xi

As others have said, break all contact with this broad and move on. You're clearly a young and inexperienced guy, so I feel for you a little, but stop dwelling and go find someone else. If you're good enough to day a 10, you're good enough to day several more...
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #27
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_runner View Post
As others have said, break all contact with this broad and move on. You're clearly a young and inexperienced guy, so I feel for you a little, but stop dwelling and go find someone else. If you're good enough to day a 10, you're good enough to day several more...
Young and inexperienced are the last things people would use to describe me, but I am totally inexperienced in this area. I have never been captivated so much as I have with her. I've never cared for anyone more than me, and I am a selfish bastard. So, when I say that this is new territory, you'll know I mean it.

Affairs of the heart are tricky bastards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #28
Lagger1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: valvetronic engaged

This chick called you for help & ended up blaming you instead? WTF?!? You always let her treat you this way? She's got issues man. They all do, just some are worse than others

She left you, there's really no going back. I'd not suggest it anyways, as it prob wont last if u did. However, I would suggest giving her the cold shoulder & putting her down. Just piss her off real good, she wont forget you then

You know how it goes, 2 chicks at the bar. 1 ugly, 1 hottie. You ignore the hot one all night & pay attention to the ugly one. By the end of the night you end up banging hot chick cause she cant figure out why you've been paying attention to her ugly friend all night long & she can't stand it. Same principle

Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 09:40 PM   #29
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
There is definitely that going on. She's a 10 though, no matter how you look at it, and insecurity doesn't make sense. Someone once said about women: Beautiful, intelligent or sane. Pick two.
Sometimes the most beautiful can be the most insecure. Sorry to hear about your shitty circumstance, Mike. There's always an upside, at least you can move on to a woman who deserves your love.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #30
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagger1 View Post
This chick called you for help & ended up blaming you instead? WTF?!? You always let her treat you this way? She's got issues man. They all do, just some are worse than others

She left you, there's really no going back. I'd not suggest it anyways, as it prob wont last if u did. However, I would suggest giving her the cold shoulder & putting her down. Just piss her off real good, she wont forget you then

Also shows she has no respect, it's not like she called him cryin about how she misses him etc. but instead tells him this stupid garbage...
      12-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #31
Lagger1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: valvetronic engaged

Id also like to mention this shit is reciprocle. She's treating you like crap and you can't get enough. Do not answer at 3am unless u you know you're getting some

GL

Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #32
ideliver
Major
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, E71 X6M, E46 M3

Garage List
2006 BMW E46 M3 'vert  [0.00]
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2011 BMW E92  [0.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
I know that it is very intoxicating getting this attention from her...you just have to ask these basic questions...is she someone that you would want to spend the rest of you life with...is this the mother of your children...and then after all of this...is she some trival bitch who would blow up all of this to chase the BBD (bigger better deal)

all relationships have ups and downs...I've been married 17 years...everyone goes through crazy episodes...men have had crushes on my wife...and women have crushes on me...and she has had crushes on men and god knows the women that come in and out of my life....

the point is...we love each other and won't destroy our loving marriage for some stupid shit...

a real woman worthy of marriage shouldn't either

Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 02:52 AM   #33
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Only keep in contact if you can use her in some way

I don't mean just sexual...

otherwise, cut all contact
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 05:36 AM   #34
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep

Thanks to everyone for your input. This is a situation that I needed some perspective on. The more I think about it, there had been issues all along, but the visceral connection was impossible to ignore. She called me back last night. I didn't answer because frankly I'd have nothing worthwhile to say and I don't want to be that person here. Her message said that she knows I probably hate her more than ever and that she was a giant asshole.

Despite the fact that she's right, I still can't find it in my heart to hate her, and she's still the first and last thing I think about each day. I expect that this will pass but it makes life rough. I'd rather enter a gang occupied building with a rifle, alone, at night than have to deal with the emotions of this situation.

Nice guys really do finish last.

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 06:01 AM   #35
Blayne
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Escalade

Quote:
Thanks to everyone for your input. This is a situation that I needed some perspective on. The more I think about it, there had been issues all along, but the visceral connection was impossible to ignore. She called me back last night. I didn't answer because frankly I'd have nothing worthwhile to say and I don't want to be that person here. Her message said that she knows I probably hate her more than ever and that she was a giant asshole.

Despite the fact that she's right, I still can't find it in my heart to hate her, and she's still the first and last thing I think about each day. I expect that this will pass but it makes life rough. I'd rather enter a gang occupied building with a rifle, alone, at night than have to deal with the emotions of this situation.

Aweee chin up bud

I don't know If this will help, or might even make you a lil more sad. The truth is though, that even if she was to come back to you, you would never feel the same about here again. You would sleep by her and you'd feel disgusted. Just let it be over and move on because no matter what you can never truly have her back....it's over and it's not a bad thing. That's the person she is and even though you loved her, would you want to marry that kind of person? Be happy it happened now and not when you were married and had kids. There are a lot of skeezy ass bitches out there, be happy you didn't get stuck with one. You seem like a nice guy (minus the fact yer a pig) and give your love to some that is grateful of you, and deserving of it.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 06:47 AM   #36
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayne View Post
Quote:

Aweee chin up bud

I don't know If this will help, or might even make you a lil more sad. The truth is though, that even if she was to come back to you, you would never feel the same about here again. You would sleep by her and you'd feel disgusted. Just let it be over and move on because no matter what you can never truly have her back....it's over and it's not a bad thing. That's the person she is and even though you loved her, would you want to marry that kind of person? Be happy it happened now and not when you were married and had kids. There are a lot of skeezy ass bitches out there, be happy you didn't get stuck with one. You seem like a nice guy (minus the fact yer a pig) and give your love to some that is grateful of you, and deserving of it.
at the pig comment!!
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 06:47 AM   #37
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayne View Post
Aweee chin up bud

Thanks buddy. Especially for not holding the pig part against me Made me laugh! You are right. I just wrote an email that I probably won't even send to her, but it helped me organize my feelings about the situation. There were honestly signs going way back that now stand out in great detail based on what happened. I don't think I could ever fully trust her again and that is something that is not negotiable in a relationship.

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #38
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535xi

Quote:

Keep doing just that, never answer the phone don't fall back in to her trap
She calls at 3 am, you answer and listen about her new man problems, she controls you. Game over
She will keep doing it, and it will fuck with you more and more each time.
Ignore her calls, she will give up eventually
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 07:50 AM   #39
Shermanator2411
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i 6sp Sport pkg

tl:dr ...all of it but from some of the posts I kinda figured what happened... because all this "just" happened it seems really big and it's the only thing you can focus on. I've been in similar situations and it all works out. I recently went to one of my (serious relationship) exes wedding and we're still friends. I've gone shooting with her husband.

Time heals all wounds and you'll find someone actually worthy of your time. I have and coundn't be happier. My best advice for now is get rid of ANYTHING that reminds you of her and don't have ANY contact with her for a long while...

Good luck bro and get happy

2006 330i//Alpine White//Terra//6 Speed//Sport Package//Premium Package//19'' LM Reps//Blacklines//BMS PowerBox
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #40
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Mike... the reason you fell for her was she was more selfish/confident than you. Which you found attractive. You met your match and rolled over in response. Listen to everyone that said walk away delete the number. There is no happy ending with this girl. You're already emotionally attached. This is where time is needed to heal the wounds...

walk away..
      12-08-2011, 08:11 AM   #41
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
I was in a similar situation in regards to feelings towards a girl too not so long ago

cut contact cold turkey.. everything.. any reminders.. just throw it out...
you'll be doing better in 2 weeks time
go get some strippers or some shit, anything to keep your mind busy.

sucks to hear man, I know this shitty feeling all too well.

the hottest girls are always the most insecure ones
      12-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #42
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick6EF View Post
OP end all contact ASAP. She is going to call you a lot tho.

She called bc she knew you would answer
+1

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #43
K-M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '12 M3

Quote:

ummmmmm...... no they dont....thats what I thought when I was given the run around. looking back, I came out better, stronger and wiser. And I even took her back for a while.....baddd mistakeee.......really, really bad mistake.....only thing that came out of that mess was that I hated myself more than anyone else. Took me a while to get my bearings straight!!!!!!

SO like others have said...........walk away. And I personally found it easier to not hate her but smile at her actions and chart my own path....... much more peace this way!!!! Aint worth your time buddy to get riled up over someone who doesnt consider you worth it!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #44
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-M3 View Post
ummmmmm...... no they dont....thats what I thought when I was given the run around. looking back, I came out better, stronger and wiser. And I even took her back for a while.....baddd mistakeee.......really, really bad mistake.....only thing that came out of that mess was that I hated myself more than anyone else. Took me a while to get my bearings straight!!!!!!

SO like others have said...........walk away. And I personally found it easier to not hate her but smile at her actions and chart my own path....... much more peace this way!!!! Aint worth your time buddy to get riled up over someone who doesnt consider you worth it!!!!!!
That is an accurate point. I have decided that you are all correct in this matter. I do NOT hate her despite the pain and heart break. I actually feel sorry for her. I wish things were different, but they aren't and that's that. This has actually made it easier for me to see the truth. And that my instincts are accurate.

Quote:
Appreciate 0