BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW i8 Forums BMW i8 General Discussion

04-20-2020, 11:05 AM   #1
arhim22
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M6, 2004 Lamborghini G

FS: 2014 BMW i8 Pure Impulse World $57k Low Miles

Hello everyone! I have a beautiful 2014 i8 for sale. The car is fully loaded with Pure Impulse World package which was a $10,000 option. MSRP $147,450

I am currently a medical student so I do not have the opportunity to enjoy the car as much as I would like to. I drove the i8 maybe 500 miles in the past year.

Some of the features include:
-Navigation
-Heated seats
-Collision warning
-Heads Up Display
-Harmon/Kardon premium sound system
-360 camera
-Front/rear parking sensors
-20” BMW i Light alloy wheels
-Technology package w/ enhanced bluetooth
-Anthracite headliner
-BMW i blue seatbelt
-Anti-theft alarm system
(Can connect the car to the phone to lock/unlock, climate control, etc.)
And much more.

All maintenance paperwork, window sticker, charger and both (2) sets of keys included.

The car is in excellent condition and drives flawless. I own multiple exotic cars and this is truly one of the few that I would not mind daily driving. It is comfortable and gets around 40mpg.

I have owned this vehicle for 2 years and it was purchased from the original owner in Louisiana. It has since been in Florida/Alabama and has never seen snow in it’s lifetime (Currently located at my Alabama home.) Car has been meticulously maintained by BMW dealership and I have all the paperwork and receipts. Most recent service was on 12/19/2019 for brake fluid and oil change. Oil change was not due for another 10k miles but decided to have it done anyway. I have only driven the car <1000 miles in the last year and for that reason, I have decided to put it up for sale. It’s a true exotic sports car without the outrageous maintenance cost. Garage kept under a dust cover. Dealer mentioned that the tires are still good but should be replaced at the next service in about 11k miles. Brakes are also good.

Driver’s side rear wheel has a minor rash about 3 inches from previous owner (picture). It is not that easy to spot so it did not bother me. Car has normal wear but nothing out of the ordinary other than stated above.

Interior 9.5/10
Exterior 9.5/10

$57,750 Priced to sell

Willing to do a PPI at buyer’s expense or you can come check it out in person. Buyer will have to pay for shipping or pick up. I can help with arrangement for shipping.

Clean Florida title in hand with no accidents. Please feel free to message me if you have any further questions or text me at 407-625-three39four
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2020, 08:50 PM   #2
awesam
Rep
Drives: land rover lr4

damn! When i was a med student i had a beater Saab and was the envy of all my equally broke classmates. times sure have changed for medical education.

any time of third party warranty on this?

GLWS
Appreciate 0